Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Perfume Shop are doing one this year!
I read about it earlier. It's a mixed gender one: I think there are 4 men's fragrances and the rest women's, and it's £80. Online only, available early November I believe.
Felt like adding info to this 🙂

What is inside The Perfume Shop’s advent calendar?

• Carolina Herrera Good Girl EDP 7ml
  • Classic Travalo
  • DKNY Be Delicious EDP 7ml
  • Estée Lauder Beautiful Belle EDP 4ml
  • Estée Lauder Beautiful Magnolia EDP 4ml
  • Hugo Boss Boss Bottled EDT 5ml
  • Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle EDP 6ml
  • Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male EDT 7ml
  • Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal for Him EDT 10ml
  • Jean Paul Gaultier So Scandal! EDP 6ml
  • Marc Jacobs Daisy EDT 4ml
  • Moschino Toy 2 Bubblegum EDT 5ml
  • Moschino ToyBoy EDP 5ml
  • Paco Rabanne 1 Million EDT 5ml
  • Paco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum 5ml
  • Paco Rabanne Invictus Victory EDP Extreme 5ml
  • Paco Rabanne Lady Million EDP 5ml
  • Paco Rabanne Olympéa Blossom EDP 6ml
  • Paco Rabanne Phantom EDT 5ml
  • Ralph Lauren Ralph's Club EDP 4ml
  • Tommy Hilfiger Impact Intense EDP 4ml
  • Versace Dylan Blue EDT 5ml
  • Versace Dylan Turquoise EDT 5ml
  • Versace Eros EDT 5ml

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can anyone recommend a Tom Ford perfume - there are so many I've no idea which ones to sample. Some of my recent favourites, in case that helps with recs are YSL Mon Paris, Coco Mademoiselle, D&G The One

Reactions: 2
TPS Advent Calendar looks amazing, I really want it!

Also - anyone tried the Red Temptation from Zara? Does it actually smell like MFK BR?

Reactions: 1
I have an absurdly large perfume collection. I think at last count I had around 120…but I don’t really drink very often, or smoke, or spend a lot on clothes.
I think my current favourites are Chanel Coromandel and 31 Rue Cambon, and Ex Nihilo Sweet Morphine.

Reactions: 7
TPS Advent Calendar looks amazing, I really want it!

Also - anyone tried the Red Temptation from Zara? Does it actually smell like MFK BR?
Would also love to know this. I’ve seen people raving about golden decade from zara too. Not sure which one to get!

Felt like adding info to this 🙂

What is inside The Perfume Shop’s advent calendar?

• Carolina Herrera Good Girl EDP 7ml
  • Classic Travalo
  • DKNY Be Delicious EDP 7ml
  • Estée Lauder Beautiful Belle EDP 4ml
  • Estée Lauder Beautiful Magnolia EDP 4ml
  • Hugo Boss Boss Bottled EDT 5ml
  • Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle EDP 6ml
  • Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male EDT 7ml
  • Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal for Him EDT 10ml
  • Jean Paul Gaultier So Scandal! EDP 6ml
  • Marc Jacobs Daisy EDT 4ml
  • Moschino Toy 2 Bubblegum EDT 5ml
  • Moschino ToyBoy EDP 5ml
  • Paco Rabanne 1 Million EDT 5ml
  • Paco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum 5ml
  • Paco Rabanne Invictus Victory EDP Extreme 5ml
  • Paco Rabanne Lady Million EDP 5ml
  • Paco Rabanne Olympéa Blossom EDP 6ml
  • Paco Rabanne Phantom EDT 5ml
  • Ralph Lauren Ralph's Club EDP 4ml
  • Tommy Hilfiger Impact Intense EDP 4ml
  • Versace Dylan Blue EDT 5ml
  • Versace Dylan Turquoise EDT 5ml
  • Versace Eros EDT 5ml
See, the fact it has guys fragrances would put me off. SweetSummerHusband only ever wears one - Bleu de Chanel - so they would be a waste.

Reactions: 4
See, the fact it has guys fragrances would put me off. SweetSummerHusband only ever wears one - Bleu de Chanel - so they would be a waste.
That wouldn’t put me off in the slightest. The reason why I was curious to try Tom Ford fragrances was because of a review about Oud Wood that implored women to wear whatever scent suits their skin type and not feel held back by marketing. It’s great advice 🙂

That wouldn’t put me off in the slightest. The reason why I was curious to try Tom Ford fragrances was because of a review about Oud Wood that implored women to wear whatever scent suits their skin type and not feel held back by marketing. It’s great advice 🙂
True and I have quite a lot of unisex scents, but I find quite a lot of fragrances marketed to men do actually smell quite masculine to my nose.

Reactions: 3
Ah, I'm so pleased I've found this thread.
I'm always on the lookout for new scents.
My favs are ;
YSL - Black Opium
Viktor & Rolf - Flowerbomb
Tom Ford - Soliel Blanc
Tom Ford - Lost Cherry
Carolina Herrara - Good girl
Calvin Klein- Euphoria
Lancome - La Vie Est Belle

I've also recently bought 3 perfumes that I've not worn in donkeys years, but remind me of certain times in my life.
Dolce & Gabbana ( Red Top)
Calvin Klein - Obsession
Paloma Picasso - Paloma Picasso

⬆Showing my age with these 😂

Reactions: 6
Some of my favourites are:

Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud
Jo Malone Dark Amber & Ginger Lily
Aerin Amber Musk (it’s a shame all three of these don’t seem to last long on the skin)
YSL Libre
YSL Black Opium

only just got back into perfume after wearing the same scent for three years so need to properly read through the thread for some new suggestions

i’m that girl who likes sweet sucky perfumes 🥰🥰
please feel free to recommend. my favs atm are B ROUGE, Hypnotic poison, Alien, Loverdose, Jimmy Choo flash.
I’m not gonna lie I love Zara perfumes - but they used to be alot better back in the day. I had one in like 2015 and the scent lasted the wholeeee day. Now not so much.

please feel free to recommend. my favs atm are B ROUGE, Hypnotic poison, Alien, Loverdose, Jimmy Choo flash.
I’m not gonna lie I love Zara perfumes - but they used to be alot better back in the day. I had one in like 2015 and the scent lasted the wholeeee day. Now not so much.
You might like Dior Adict. Or Alien. Oh - I just saw you like Alien 😉

Reactions: 2
My sad single self sprays the mens aftershave samples in my bedroom to convince my mind im not single haha

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
You might like some of the Lolita Lempicka fragrances: I had several when I was in my early 20s and loved sweet, rather strong scents.
Obviously Thierry Mugler Angel too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.