Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite day to day/work perfume is Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy. I’ve worn it since it was released and I can’t get enough of it. Always reminds me of being younger and I get so many smell memories from it!

My fancier ones would be Aura by Thierry Mugler, Woman by Ralph Lauren or L’Interdit by Givenchy

My absolute all time favourite, would take a daily bath in it would be Nomade by Chloé

Reactions: 6
The more mature Britney scents are my favourites- intimate fantasy, private show, and prerogative 👌

Reactions: 4
My faves of all time:

Marc Jacobs Daisy original - clean and fresh very classic scent, reminds me of my friends mum who’s very successful and independent and makes me feel like a boss when I wear it🤣 would drench myself if it was cheaper. Pretty bottle too.

Glossier You - similarly, very clean smelling, my old housemate had it and I used to use it all the time.. makes you smell like you’ve got a trust fund but perhaps that’s just me associating it with my rich mate 😅

Now the wild card:

Charlotte tilbury scent of a dream. My other half says it’s the nicest woman’s perfume he’s ever smelled. It’s musky and sexy and when first applied it smells old ladyish But after an hour it just smells of classic sex appeal. It’s the kind of perfume where if someone wore it and slept in your bed you’d be sniffing their pillow the next morning to get a whiff of it.

If anyone orders from CT I urge you to get a sample of this or try it at their counters 👌🏼

As you can tell I tend to associate certain fragrances with class/wealth/sex appeal 🤣

These are all £50+ so if anyone has similar cheap recommendations please tell!! X

Reactions: 9
My faves of all time:

Marc Jacobs Daisy original - clean and fresh very classic scent, reminds me of my friends mum who’s very successful and independent and makes me feel like a boss when I wear it🤣 would drench myself if it was cheaper. Pretty bottle too.

Glossier You - similarly, very clean smelling, my old housemate had it and I used to use it all the time.. makes you smell like you’ve got a trust fund but perhaps that’s just me associating it with my rich mate 😅

Now the wild card:

Charlotte tilbury scent of a dream. My other half says it’s the nicest woman’s perfume he’s ever smelled. It’s musky and sexy and when first applied it smells old ladyish But after an hour it just smells of classic sex appeal. It’s the kind of perfume where if someone wore it and slept in your bed you’d be sniffing their pillow the next morning to get a whiff of it.

If anyone orders from CT I urge you to get a sample of this or try it at their counters 👌🏼

As you can tell I tend to associate certain fragrances with class/wealth/sex appeal 🤣

These are all £50+ so if anyone has similar cheap recommendations please tell!! X
This thread is not good for my bank! I need the Charlotte Tilbury one now!

Reactions: 2
I am so obsessed with Delina exclusif by Parfums de Marly, I’ve decided to make it my signature scent..why does it have to be £230 though 😭😭

I’ve bought the travel sizes for my handbag though

I spray my perfume a little on my neck and then some on ends of my hair by my neck. I used to wonder why my husbands cologne lasted all day compared to my perfume and then realised he sprays it on his beard. Hair holds fragrance longer than skin

Reactions: 6
Moschino Fresh
Moschino Fresh - Gold
Moschino Fresh - Pink
Moschino Toy
Moschino Toy 2
I really want to try Moschino Toy 2. I really like the sound of how it smells like bubblegum but I usually like more oriental scents.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really want to try Moschino Toy 2. I really like the sound of how it smells like bubblegum but I usually like more oriental scents.
Haha I thought it smelled a bit like a delicious shampoo from childhood. I really like the miniature set I found in November last year. The scents are really fun and put me in the fall state of mind.

D54CF7DA-998D-4BFA-9608-D8A464406745.png

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Has anyone tried Cher eau de couture? I shouldn’t buy any more perfume but a) it won an award and b) I absolutely love Cher…. buuuut there are a lot of neg reviews. I don’t know what to do ☹

What do these smell like? I'm on the lookout for a cheap scent just to chuck in my bag on casual days.
Intimate fantasy is a vanilla and brown sugar scent, it’s super comforting and I usually wear it at home/before bed.
Private show is like a soft vanilla latte kind of smell with a whipped cream note. It’s really pretty and nice for everyday, mild weather. I get loads of compliments on it
Prerogative is a coffee/woody smell with some kind of fresh fruit in the top. It’s lovely for daily wear in colder months.
All three are perfect for chucking in your bag everyday!

• Heart
Arizona - Proenza Schouler - It's been discontinued, but you can find it online. Smells absolutely divine. My all time favorite.
Beach walk - Maison Margiela
Everything will come together - Lola James Harper

In the more "mainstream" brands:
L'Interdit - Givenchy
Chance - Chanel

Reactions: 2
anyone got any recommendations for good budget perfumes?
I love New Look perfumes for day to day! They’re really nice and really affordable 😊

Zara have some lovely ones too but I think might be a little bit more expensive.

My fave high end ones are Coco Mademoiselle and Jo Malone peony and blush suede 😍

I’m a bit of a perfume collector but I do have my favourites;

Chanel - Chance (since I was a teenager, I just love it)
Escentric Molecule 01 - So many compliments
Plum Blossom - Jo Malone (I tend to wear this everyday)
Sweet Lemon - Jo Malone (please bring it back, I kept dregs for about 6 years because I didn’t want to run out)
Creed Aventus for her - So fresh on me
Loubikiss - Christian Laboutin (££££)
Mania - Armani (sadly extremely hard to find now)
Rain - Marc Jacobs
Eau Resourcante - Clarins

I have Black Opium and Chloe and Olympea too but I feel like my time has been and gone with those as they’re so mainstream, I don’t feel original when I wear them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.