Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this it? I just bought it based on your description, but realized that it may be something else entirely. The reviews were good, and it wasn't expensive, so we'll see. I'm from a hot climate, and it sounds like something that might be nice for our winters. There was also a men's cologne that I was tempted to buy as well, because I tend to prefer those sometimes, but I held off.
After a search for "music festival", I don't think what I bought is the same thing. Still, I'm excited to see how this one smells
View attachment 676783

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess
No, mine was a Maison Margiela Replica one.

The one you got looks fun though!

Attachments

I like Perfumer’s Workshop Tea Rose which I got online from a US site and also Rose d’Ete by Les Parfumes de Rosine.

Cafe Rose. Tom Ford. Just amazing.

I'd definitely reccomend Soleil Blanc by Tom Ford. It's such a light and summery fragrance. Perfect for hot temperatures for the day. It also comes in a glitter body oil which is just beautiful and very moisturising too. It goes really well with the blue Yom Ford body wash. Just can't beat Tom Ford in my eyes. I do also love lime basil mandarin by Jo Malone as an everyday day perfume. Comes in a little bottle and perfect for taking out with you.

Evening time I'd go for a more deeper perfume but still summery. So Rose Prick or Cherry by Tom Ford is to die for xxx
I really want to try Cherry by TF but I cannot find a tester anywhere.

Reactions: 2
I just got a sample of Maison Margiela Jazz Club, omg it smells so nice. It smells exactly like this place I went to years ago for some illusion show. Unfortunately I find Replica perfumes dont last very long one me. I had Beach Walk which smells incredible but disappears after an hour.

Reactions: 8
I just got a sample of Maison Margiela Jazz Club, omg it smells so nice. It smells exactly like this place I went to years ago for some illusion show. Unfortunately I find Replica perfumes dont last very long one me. I had Beach Walk which smells incredible but disappears after an hour.
Yeah they're all eau de toilette unfortunately.
Music Festival is a bit longer lasting in my experience.
It's my birthday soon and I'm thinking of treating myself to one of the Replica sample packs, see if one of them is worth a purchase: I haven't smelt a new scent since Covid, except for a fab beachy M&S one that came in one of their special offer beauty bags: loved it, but when I went to buy a bottle there was no trace of it online!
So I need a new scent 🙂

Reactions: 3
Yeah they're all eau de toilette unfortunately.
Music Festival is a bit longer lasting in my experience.
It's my birthday soon and I'm thinking of treating myself to one of the Replica sample packs, see if one of them is worth a purchase: I haven't smelt a new scent since Covid, except for a fab beachy M&S one that came in one of their special offer beauty bags: loved it, but when I went to buy a bottle there was no trace of it online!
So I need a new scent 🙂
Yea its a shame as they are gorgeous scents but I cant justify the price on an EDT.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what the appeal of the Replica scents is?

I get that they smell amazing, but wouldn't you rather have home scents that smell like Fireplace or JazzClub etc?
Like, I don ´t want to smell like a JazzClub although I like the smell and would like to smell it?

Reactions: 4
I wonder what the appeal of the Replica scents is?

I get that they smell amazing, but wouldn't you rather have home scents that smell like Fireplace or JazzClub etc?
Like, I don ´t want to smell like a JazzClub although I like the smell and would like to smell it?
I think it's maybe how literal they are! I like that I can isolate the different notes - much more so than with most other perfume brands. Fireside doesn't appeal to me at all tbh but the likes of Jazz Club and Music Festival really do, I suppose because they're very evocative.
I don't know why they haven't differentiated their range to include home scents, reed diffusers etc, and obviously eau de parfums. I'd certainly buy them!

I had Beach Walk but I can’t for the life of me find it anywhere :( I love it but it doesn’t last long for the price.
That’s so upsetting! Sephora likes offering samples of Beach Walk as an add on at checkout. In store they are always really nice about making up samples, too.

My favorite summer scent used to be Tory Burch Bel Azur. These days it’s Jo Malone Fig & Lotus Flower.

I love anything strong and heady:
-armani si
-Hermes l'eau de merveilles
-dior addict (only the navy bottle)
-Marc Jacobs decadence
-elie saab l'eau couture (Green bottle - Discontinued 😭)
-Hugo boss deep red

Reactions: 3
I love anything strong and heady:
-armani si
-Hermes l'eau de merveilles
-dior addict (only the navy bottle)
-Marc Jacobs decadence
-elie saab l'eau couture (Green bottle - Discontinued 😭)
-Hugo boss deep red
I've got similar taste to you!! Armani code is really nice if you like a strong scent.

Reactions: 1
It's just so good isn't it. Can't stand the pink one but the navy bottle 😍

Ariana grande the cloud. I’m obsessed 🤩 Im normally a Chanel girl but I heard it was a similar to a more expensive one and thought I’d try it. I had to buy it after having It sprayed on me and once I let it settle by walking around shopping for a bit I went back and purchased it straightaway, it’s defiantly my new favourite.

Ariana grande the cloud. I’m obsessed 🤩 Im normally a Chanel girl but I heard it was a similar to a more expensive one and thought I’d try it. I had to buy it after having It sprayed on me and once I let it settle by walking around shopping for a bit I went back and purchased it straightaway, it’s defiantly my new favourite.
Does it last? I heard it’s a dupe for Baccarat rouge 540

Reactions: 4
Moschino Fresh
Moschino Fresh - Gold
Moschino Fresh - Pink
Moschino Toy
Moschino Toy 2

Reactions: 1
Does it last? I heard it’s a dupe for Baccarat rouge 540
It don’t last hours but I would not say it disappears quickly neither. Defiantly worth the money. Yes it’s pretty much a clone of baccarat rouge but obviously I would Expect the staying power is better on the more expensive one. I’ll treat myself to baccarat rouge once I sell the husband kidneys 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.