Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, they still sell it :)
As you said, you get some lovely comments about it, it's such a soft classy perfume, still wear it now and again but I like to have a few different perfumes, not the same one everyday!
Ha looks like i need another trip to Next for perfume! Yea it smells really elegant and expensive.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just got Armani My Way for my birthday. Really like it. Anyone else tried it?

Can anyone recommend a nice rose scented perfume?
Cafe Rose. Tom Ford. Just amazing.

We've got our honeymoon next April 🤞🏽we're off to the Carribbean.
So what would people recommend for a nice day and evening perfume? Tropical temperatures I'd like something that I can wear on the beach/poolside and then another perfume for evening time.
Any suggestions?
Thank you x
I'd definitely reccomend Soleil Blanc by Tom Ford. It's such a light and summery fragrance. Perfect for hot temperatures for the day. It also comes in a glitter body oil which is just beautiful and very moisturising too. It goes really well with the blue Yom Ford body wash. Just can't beat Tom Ford in my eyes. I do also love lime basil mandarin by Jo Malone as an everyday day perfume. Comes in a little bottle and perfect for taking out with you.

Evening time I'd go for a more deeper perfume but still summery. So Rose Prick or Cherry by Tom Ford is to die for xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Can anyone recommend a nice rose scented perfume?
The Burren Perfumery, which is based near where I live in the west of Ireland, does a really stunning rose perfume, launched last year. Its beautiful.
My other favourite of theirs is Frond. It's light and I love wearing it in Spring.
Winter Woods is a gorgeous aftershave by the same brand.
It's a lovely place to visit too, if you're ever in the area 🙂

Reactions: 4
Chanel Chance

So what would people recommend for a nice day and evening perfume? Tropical temperatures I'd like something that I can wear on the beach/poolside and then another perfume for evening time.
Any suggestions?
Thank you x

• Heart
My all time favourites are La Panthère by Cartier, Scandal by Jean Paul Gautier and Olympéa by Paco Rabanne

Reactions: 3
i've bought coty l'amaint. never smelt it before so i'm not entirely sure why i bought it but i'm hoping it'll be nice. thinking about getting a maison margiela replica one too. does anyone have one and if so which one?

i've bought coty l'amaint. never smelt it before so i'm not entirely sure why i bought it but i'm hoping it'll be nice. thinking about getting a maison margiela replica one too. does anyone have one and if so which one?
I had Woodstock (now called Music Festival) a few years ago and adored it. I generally go for quite clean scents but this is totally the other end of the scale: woodsmoky and leathery, definitely earthy (earth after rain almost), but there's patchouli and sort of wildflower notes to it too. Very hard to describe without sounding like you're off your tits 😁
It's definitely worth a sniff.

Reactions: 2
I had Beach Walk but I can’t for the life of me find it anywhere :( I love it but it doesn’t last long for the price.

I have a few maison margiela ones, I’ve got beach walk and lazy Sunday morning which are perfect for summer and by the fireplace (my favourite!) and jazz club which are perfect for the colder months. I agree with a pp they don’t last very long and you do have to reapply but they are lovely unique scents

My mam wore coty L'amaint.

Anyone up for a perfume game? This or that? Or show collections? ☺

Marc jacobs daisy or jo malone velvet rose and oud? 🥰

Alien by Thierry Mugler has been the perfume that has stuck with me for the longest time I don’t ever see myself changing it. However, I see it more as an evening fragrance rather than day fragrance. I still have found one that I consistently reach for for daywear.

I really like Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker and it’s at a very reasonable price. I used to love Gucci Rush, but haven’t seen it for ages, not sure what happened or if they sell that widely anymore. Wild Glow by JLO is very sweet and I tend to love sweeter perfumes. So Scandal! Is also really nice. Don’t recommend Lady Million Fabulous by Paco Rabanne as it’s too strong for me.

I had Woodstock (now called Music Festival) a few years ago and adored it. I generally go for quite clean scents but this is totally the other end of the scale: woodsmoky and leathery, definitely earthy (earth after rain almost), but there's patchouli and sort of wildflower notes to it too. Very hard to describe without sounding like you're off your tits 😁
It's definitely worth a sniff.
Is this it? I just bought it based on your description, but realized that it may be something else entirely. The reviews were good, and it wasn't expensive, so we'll see. I'm from a hot climate, and it sounds like something that might be nice for our winters. There was also a men's cologne that I was tempted to buy as well, because I tend to prefer those sometimes, but I held off.
After a search for "music festival", I don't think what I bought is the same thing. Still, I'm excited to see how this one smells
78055w.jpg

Any suggestions?
Thank you x
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.