Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just blind bought Elizabeth Arden Nights from TKMaxx for £8.99 , blue box and I have to say it's absolutely lovely! It's definitely more day time office wear but unique (in a good way) ❤

Reactions: 3
CK One - cheap enough

Libre by YSL - not your average female fragrance

I tend to go for masculine fragrances such as Polo Blue and Issey Miyake l'eau d'issey.

I just blind bought Michael Kors Turquoise in TK Maxx on a whim. I'm not super sure if I like it yet. It's supposed to smell like ocean & lime, not my usual go to but it sounds like it would be nice.
I like the color turquoise, that helped influence this a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I attended a work do and my colleagues wife was wearing something stunning by Jo Malone, but I can't remember the name. It was quite musky. What are people's thoughts on Jo Malone? It's expensive so wondering what people think before I take the plunge.

I attended a work do and my colleagues wife was wearing something stunning by Jo Malone, but I can't remember the name. It was quite musky. What are people's thoughts on Jo Malone? It's expensive so wondering what people think before I take the plunge.
I love love jo malone. I have quite a few - Velvet rose and oud (by far my favourite), silk blossom, peony & blush suede and poppy & barley

I feel like they have something for everyone. From super sweet to mature, and their home scents are lovely too!

Do you remember what else the perfume was like? The one she was wearing? :)

Reactions: 2
I love love jo malone. I have quite a few - Velvet rose and oud (by far my favourite), silk blossom, peony & blush suede and poppy & barley

I feel like they have something for everyone. From super sweet to mature, and their home scents are lovely too!

Do you remember what else the perfume was like? The one she was wearing? :)
Interested in this, I've never bought a Jo Malone but always tempted by Peony and Blush. Are they worth the price?

I recently bought Baccarat rouge 540, after trying it for the first time a few weeks ago because everyone I knew was going on about how fantastic that perfume is

and wow
honestly I don't think I've ever had a better perfume. Not only I really like the smell, but it lasts days, and I mean DAYS! on clothes, skin, anything you spray it on!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Interested in this, I've never bought a Jo Malone but always tempted by Peony and Blush. Are they worth the price?
They’re not the most long lasting. I mean the intense ones are quite long lasting, but the normal ones, I feel like don’t stay on my skin for more than 4 hours (then again my skin eats perfume).

I’d say they’re moderate. And the 30ml are the perfect purse size fragrance! Peony and blush suede is however, an amazing scent and is my second favourite.

They’re not the most long lasting. I mean the intense ones are quite long lasting, but the normal ones, I feel like don’t stay on my skin for more than 4 hours (then again my skin eats perfume).

I’d say they’re moderate. And the 30ml are the perfect purse size fragrance! Peony and blush suede is however, an amazing scent and is my second favourite.
Oud was definitely in the title!

Jo malone doesn’t last on me. Smell lovely, but fades pretty quickly. I even have the intense bergamot and oud and it only clings to clothing. Disappears on my skin.

Reactions: 4
I recently bought Baccarat rouge 540, after trying it for the first time a few weeks ago because everyone I knew was going on about how fantastic that perfume is

and wow
honestly I don't think I've ever had a better perfume. Not only I really like the smell, but it lasts days, and I mean DAYS! on clothes, skin, anything you spray it on!
It's soooò expensive though 😒

Jo Malone fades quickly but the scents are heavenly. I used a Jo Malone cream and a scent together one time and they lasted a lot longer than normal.

Love Jo Malone but for the price,the staying power isn't all that :(

My favourite Jo Malone scent is good old Lime Basil and Mandarin, after a day it smells devine on clothes

All time faves are;

-flower bomb
- alien (except when I was pregnant the smell made me heave)
- daisy (more recent one mum got me a bottle for my birthday and I love it)

I am not a fan of Jo Malone perfumes. I find them really stuffy and like old ladies perfume.
I went to Blenheim palace a few years back and they were selling the perfume Princess Diana wore. It was bluebells can't remember the brand but it stunk like cats piss.
Times have changed.

I bought Yes I am recently for £16. Kinda like chai latte.
It's really different and should only be worn on cold days but I like it.

I love ariana grande cloud! Such a weird find as I’m usually not a fan of celebrity perfumes but wow 😍 never had so many compliments!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.