Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My signature is YSL Cinema ♥😍 it's big, brash and boozy so only for date nights and going out but I've had loads of compliments and it's not too well known.
SAME! I adore it. I agree nobody ever recognises it. Next time I smell it on someone else I’m going to suspect it’s a fellow Tattler 😂 I tend to not wear it in summer for the reasons you give above. I have a gripe with the most recent bottle I got - it emits a jet and not a mist which stresses me out and I know it’s going to run out quicker as a result! (I know, I know - cool story, bro.)

I also love Cacharel - Amor Amor. And it’s so cheap, comparatively. Also very much a night-time perfume.

Finally, I love Clean - Warm Cotton. It’s my OG. The perfect fresh laundry scent. Very different to the two above and much more of an everyday wear perfume.

Reactions: 4
SAME! I adore it. I agree nobody ever recognises it. Next time I smell it on someone else I’m going to suspect it’s a fellow Tattler 😂 I tend to not wear it in summer for the reasons you give above. I have a gripe with the most recent bottle I got - it emits a jet and not a mist which stresses me out and I know it’s going to run out quicker as a result! (I know, I know - cool story, bro.)

I also love Cacharel - Amor Amor. And it’s so cheap, comparatively. Also very much a night-time perfume.

Finally, I love Clean - Warm Cotton. It’s my OG. The perfect fresh laundry scent. Very different to the two above and much more of an everyday wear perfume.
Cinema can only be unleashed in the winter months when it is super cold and crisp outside
I read somewhere that it's Penelope Cruzs fav perfume, if it's good enough for her....

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Chanel Gabrielle for me. Wore Mademoiselle and nothing else for over 10 years, haven’t touched it since I was given Gabrielle as a gift.

Reactions: 3

I used to wear amor amor in my teens. I may get myself a bottle. It’s so nice and smells far more expensive than it is!

So not a classy perfume at all but Tommy Girl. I love it as a very casual every day scent and I always get compliments when I wear it 😂.

I currently like My Way - Giorgio Armani & Joy - Dior.

My all time favourite is Chanel no 5 though.

Reactions: 1
I currently like My Way - Giorgio Armani & Joy - Dior.

My all time favourite is Chanel no 5 though.
I really couldn’t get on with joy! I don’t know why. I absolutely loved the tester, smelt amazing but I don’t think it smells right on me. Do you use the intense one? I was wondering if it’s because I got the non intense one.

I really couldn’t get on with joy! I don’t know why. I absolutely loved the tester, smelt amazing but I don’t think it smells right on me. Do you use the intense one? I was wondering if it’s because I got the non intense one.
It’s the non-intense one, I can really smell it on me. Weird! I can’t smell Alien - Thierry Mugler on me and I love it!

I loveee Ariana Grande’s perfumes, they are unreal and last a good few hours too, and arent too expensive!
Love Chloe aswell for something more high end, and Alien by Thierry Mugler.

My ALLL TIMEEE fave was Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj but she has stopped making it!! So disappointed

Neither could I. My husband bought me Dior Joy and it is the first time I've ever had to return a perfume he's picked. It was so strong and smelt awful on me.

Neither could I. My husband bought me Dior Joy and it is the first time I've ever had to return a perfume he's picked. It was so strong and smelt awful on me.
It strange isn’t it.

I have had that same issue with L’interdit by givenchy! It was so overwhelmingly strong on me.

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle and Chanel Chance for day time and YSL Black Opium for evenings.

Zara - Femme is what I wear to work every day. My all time favourite and the cheapest. Anyone else love Zara fragrances?

I asked my mum for a Rituals perfume for Christmas and it smells so good. I love the Rituals brand as everything they make smells divine.

I love all the Marc Jacobs daisy ones, for everyday I wear one of the Britney ones (god knows what it’s called) I got it in Poundland for a £5 and it’s actually nice haha, but embarrassing to admit 😂
I also like the Vera Wang princess ones but overall my absolute favourite is Valentina by Valentino... The bottle, the scent, UGH 😍

I quite like any of the Jo Loves perfumes. Im
Annoyed the witch has no sense of smell and they’re all very similar but I like them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.