Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite and the one I always get asked what I have on as people love it, is little black dress by Avon. Big spender here, £8 for 100ml 😂 I love it though and have given up on expensive perfumes for this

I don’t know what I have favourites for different seasons 😂 like winter- black opuim
Summer- gucci flora and Marc Jacobs daisy

My very favourite is Vera Wang Princess Night and I can’t get it any more 😭 Anyone know a good dupe?
They sell it in b&m!! Brought one about a month ago as it’s my work perfume! I stocked up on normal princess too as it was only £8.99 a bottle! I think the night one was £15 a bottle x

I have loads of perfume,old classics I love,Guerelain Chant D’Aromas,Femme not sure if it’s discontinued 🙁Madame Rochas,Caron,Joy,loads of others as well,currently wearing Clinique Aromatics,always get compliments,lasts well.
Anyone remember Estee Lauders Private Collection?

What annoys me is they sometime change the perfume,smells nothing like the original,always remember the original Tresor by Lancôme this was back in early sixties,they discontinued it then re introduced it years later,smells nothing like the original.

Loving this thread :love:. I adore perfume!

My current favourites are:-

Maison Margiela - Flower Market
Cloon Keen Atelier - Lá Bealtaine
Jo Malone = Velvet Rose & Oud sometimes layered with Peony Blush & Suede
Aqua Di Parma - Peonia Nobile
Narciso Rodriguez - For Her, black bottle and pale pink one.

I like to buy new perfumes so rarely buy the same scent twice.

Reactions: 2
Ok guys I don’t know if anyone will be able to help here but there is a perfume I have LOVED since I was a child and still to this day I don’t know what it is.

I was in a restaurant maybe 20 years ago and the waitress serving us smelt amazing and it was this really expensive smelling like sweet vanilla scent. I asked my mum what it was and all I remember her saying is it was too expensive for me but I was 8 at the time so I dunno if that means it is actually a really premium one or not.

Over the years and even nowadays I still smell it on people but I’ve never been in the right situation to ask someone what it is! I just instantly recognise the smell and the only way I can describe it is very sweet and vanilla.

Anyone got any ideas!? Long shot I know 😂 But I will take note of any suggestions and when I next can I will go hunting it down haha
Eternity by Calvin Klein is the heaviest on vanilla that I can think of, Oscar de la renta original Is another one, but not sure you can still get that.

I love Dior addict 😍
I am wearing that today, I have the shower gel too, layering your fragrance makes it last so much longer.

I have loads of perfume,old classics I love,Guerelain Chant D’Aromas,Femme not sure if it’s discontinued 🙁Madame Rochas,Caron,Joy,loads of others as well,currently wearing Clinique Aromatics,always get compliments,lasts well.
Anyone remember Estee Lauders Private Collection?

What annoys me is they sometime change the perfume,smells nothing like the original,always remember the original Tresor by Lancôme this was back in early sixties,they discontinued it then re introduced it years later,smells nothing like the original.
Still have private collection, my wedding day perfume. If you like green scents Chanel Cristalle is lovely too!

Reactions: 1
I'm a perfume addict and loving this thread. Tried and had some favourites over my life (most already mentioned) but at the moment steering more toward niche and indie perfumes. My absolute favourite is from Deconstructing Eden and her Snow White, Alice In Wonderland and LE winter fragrance Snow Angel. Sillage and longevity is great (5hrs + on my skin) and they're always the ones to get the most compliments.
Another one is SickWix who has some interesting scents

Marc Jacobs - Daisy was my "first" perfume, I can still smell it on anyone a mile away. Nowadays I'm more of a Chloe girl.
I've been looking for a wedding perfume, and I really love the Elie Saab Royal Parfum.

212 vip Rosé
212 vip sexy
Olympea and Olympea aqua
Poison girl
La vie est belle
Dolce gabbana pour femme
Marc Jacobs dot

Next: gold, summer sun, paradise island, aura

I love loads 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Baccarat rouge? MFK? 😍 I have a squish of this when I go in John Lewis. His Oud one was the first expensive perfumes I bought from Liberty. I went in at the deep end 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I have Satin Oud, too. An old guy at work said it smells like baby powder 😑
The Perfume Parlour version of BR540 is an exact replica. It's called 'card red' - you will not be disappointed!

I love/wear Gucci Rush . The square, red one🥰

I also adored wearing Versace Couture (for men) Its in a green bottle with diamond like studs on, but u can’t find any where 😩

All time favourites:

Viktor and Rolf - Flowerbomb Extreme
Guerlain - La Petit Robe Noir and Insolence
Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle and Coco Noir, honourable mention to Chance Eau Fraiche (my holiday perfume)
Lancome - La Nuit Tresor

I tend to go for sweet and/or musky fragrances generally. Generally always choose EDPs over EDTs too.
Very similar to me, I really don't buy EDT at all. Love Lancome, La Nuit Tresor, I get so many compliments when I wear it & lasts ages!

Love this thread!! Love perfume, it's the only gift I ever want!!!

Hard to pick favourites but...

Lancome - La Nuit Tresor, loads of compliments on this one, lasts ages too!

Coco Chanel Mademoiselle

Mugler - Alien

Miss Dior & Miss Dior, Absolutely Blooming - love both

Jimmy Choo - Fever

Paco Rabanne - Empire

Tiffany - Tiffany & Love

So hard to narrow it down, I have loads i love but above are my most favourite that I'm never without!

Last edited:
Thierry mugler Aura I like a lot. Womanity was my favourite but they don’t make it now

I am in love with Tom Ford Lost Cherry

Has anyone tried FM world stuff. You can get a designer fragrance for anything between £14 and £25 they are exactly the same just no fancy packaging

Very similar to me, I really don't buy EDT at all. Love Lancome, La Nuit Tresor, I get so many compliments when I wear it & lasts ages!

Love this thread!! Love perfume, it's the only gift I ever want!!!

Hard to pick favourites but...

Lancome - La Nuit Tresor, loads of compliments on this one, lasts ages too!

Coco Chanel Mademoiselle

Mugler - Alien

Miss Dior & Miss Dior, Absolutely Blooming - love both

Jimmy Choo - Fever

Paco Rabanne - Empire

Tiffany - Tiffany & Love

So hard to narrow it down, I have loads i love but above are my most favourite that I'm never without!
Yep sounds like you have very similar taste to me, will have to check out the ones on your list that I haven't tried! Love Alien and Miss Dior too.

La Nuit Tresor is just to die for, it's the only perfume in my collection that has total strangers coming and asking me what I'm wearing!

Chanel no5 and Chanel Chance are my favourites and I like Marc Jacobs Daisy and Honey too.

I love/wear Gucci Rush . The square, red one🥰

I also adored wearing Versace Couture (for men) Its in a green bottle with diamond like studs on, but u can’t find any where 😩
Love Gucci Rush :D

My favourite is Coco Mademoiselle and I wear it most days.

I also like two Jo Malone scents which I wear if I fancy a change. Peony and blush suede or Honeysuckle and davana.

My favourite right now is
Parfums de Marley -Delina exclusif ... so good!
•BR540
•Tom Ford Soleil blanc
•mancera roses Vanille
•LV sables roses

At the moment, I'm loving Séville à l'Aube from L'Artisan Parfumeur (orange blossom and incense)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.