Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bottega Veneta and Florabotanica are 2 favourites with good staying power.

I've always got Calvin Klein Eternity and Beautiful in my rotation and tend to pick up the huge bottles in duty free as they always seem to be on a special 😀

I was curious when I saw a woman lift 4 boxes of the Suddenly perfume in Lidl back at the start of the year. It was about 4 quid a bottle and my curiosity was sparked. Think its a coco mademoiselle dupe. It's light & pretty, lacks staying power but at that price who cares.

My very favourite is Vera Wang Princess Night and I can’t get it any more 😭 Anyone know a good dupe?

Reactions: 2
I’m a perfume addict. I have quite a few but my ultimate favs are Chanel no 5 , Estée Lauder knowing, Elie Saab le parfum And Chanel allure senseulle. When I was younger my auntie used to wear Georgie Beverly Hills Red. That was my first ever perfume. I also used to wear Avon’s far and away and my first ever boyfriend bought me tommy girl. This was when I was in my late teens. Even though the top four are my personal favourites - the only one I’ve ever been complimented on is Chanel mademoiselle x My next buy is going to be Estee Lauder beautiful. I used to wear that years ago too. X

Reactions: 1
Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb
Estée Lauder Pleasures
Chanel Beige
Chanel COCO MADEMOISELLE
Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Universalis forte Eau de Parfum
Chanel Chance eau tendre
Elie Saab le parfum

I like sweet smelling perfumes so my go to's are:-

Prada - Candy
kenzo - Amour
Juicy Couture - Viva la Juicy
Moschino - Fresh Couture Pink
Giorgio Armani - Si
Marc Jacobs - Daisy Dream
Si was my wedding day perfume, I love it

Molecule 01, Hanae Mori Butterfly, Jo Malone Oud & Bergamot, Velvet Rose & Oud and Cardamon & Mimosa, Burberry Body, Chanel Gabrielle and Mademoiselle. I also like Creed Aventus (male) - very masculine but I love that smell. I loved the old Ghost perfume in the moon shaped bottle, wore that back in the day.

Oh and YSL Manifesto - very underrated perfume IMO!
Heyyy , we have similar perfume tastes. Where do you buy the hanae Mori from ? And what is it like , longevity and projection wise ? Thank you

I like slutty strong perfumes 🤣

Poison/Pure Poison - Dior
Black Opium - YSL
Black for Her - Narciso Rodriguez (everyone compliments this one)
Sì - Armani
Lost Cherry - Tom Ford
Aventus for her - Creed
For Her - Chloe

I also had fondness for Glow by JLo 🙃
God I loved Poison. Not worn if for years..... not since the 90's. I'm off to purchase!

Heyyy , we have similar perfume tastes. Where do you buy the hanae Mori from ? And what is it like , longevity and projection wise ? Thank you
I got it in Bloomingdales as I live in Dubai. Where do you live? You can get it fairly easy in the States also. I had a look on Amazon UK and you can get it there for £40. It's quite a strong yet delicate scent but the longevity is average. Definitely a lovely perfume though! X

i don’t care that I’m not 12 Britney does some bloody good perfume 🤣😂🤣
That might be the one I’m thinking of 🤣😂
Late to the party here but my god I miss the teenage years and Britney perfume. Anyone remember the Gucci Rush perfumes? They were in big rectangular bottles, had a few of them too 😂
I now wear one of the 4 Tiffany perfumes, depending on my mood. I’m a brand bleep 😂 the Zara ones are good for their price though, I like the really small bottles you can have in your handbag.

I used to like White Company Noir but then one day literally overnight it turned so sickly on my skin. Haven’t used it again since ☹

Now I really want to go shopping, shame it’s so stressful to go at the moment. I had the same issue trying to buy candles the other day - how are you meant to do that when you can’t pick stuff up unless you’re buying it 😫

Last edited:
Late to the party here but my god I miss the teenage years and Britney perfume. Anyone remember the Gucci Rush perfumes? They were in big rectangular bottles, had a few of them too 😂
I now wear one of the 4 Tiffany perfumes, depending on my mood. I’m a brand bleep 😂 the Zara ones are good for their price though, I like the really small bottles you can have in your handbag.

I used to like White Company Noir but then one day literally overnight it turned so sickly on my skin. Haven’t used it again since ☹

Now I really want to go shopping, shame it’s so stressful to go at the moment. I had the same issue trying to buy candles the other day - how are you meant to do that when you can’t pick stuff up unless you’re buying it 😫
A woman after my own heart 💓 also a brand bleep 😂😂😂 and Tiffany is 👌👌👌👌

• Heart
All time favourites:

Viktor and Rolf - Flowerbomb Extreme
Guerlain - La Petit Robe Noir and Insolence
Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle and Coco Noir, honourable mention to Chance Eau Fraiche (my holiday perfume)
Lancome - La Nuit Tresor

I tend to go for sweet and/or musky fragrances generally. Generally always choose EDPs over EDTs too.

Last edited:
I’ve bought a bottle of Atelier Cologne’s orange sanguine in the hope that it’s a better orange scent than Tom Ford’s neroli which I have decided smells like washing up liquid on my skin!

My everyday perfume is Sexy Amber by Michael Kors.
My going out or 'for best' perfume is La Vie est Belle by Lancôme.
I have a TF perfume, can't remember which scent but I hate it!!!
I also have some Shae and Blue perfumes, Bella Atropa is lovely and really long lasting.
I'm also a member of Beauty Pie who do Jo Malone dupes but I'm not a huge fan of the fragrances so just have some samples at work in case I feel I need some.

Tom Ford black orchid or
Ysl black opium
Nina ricci LUNA

I tend to stick to these as my nanna used to say when you find your scent stick to it don’t be a hussy and mix it everyday

I do like flowerbomb
Hugo boss orange
Lacoste touch of pink (my teen scent)
Calvin Klein eurphoria

But just think I stick to my staples as what my Nan drilled in to me lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.