Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My faves are:

D&G Light Blue
Davidoff Cool Water
Gucci Rush
Ghost Deep Night

Reactions: 3
Aw I’m loving this thread!!! Another perfume addict here.

I adore alien, black opium, Clinique happy, elie Saab girl of now, & Tiffany!

Estée Lauder pure white linen was my wedding perfume and holds a place in my heart as it’s my mums scent.

Cheaper perfumes, I love Benefit maybe baby (so hard to come across).

Does anyone remember Colleen Rooney used to have a perfume? Long lilac bottle. I loved that stuff!

Reactions: 1
Valentino ‘Born in Roma Donna’
Paco Rabanne ‘Olympea’
Dior ‘Joy’

I also like some celeb perfumes such as Katy Perry ‘Purr’ and Cheryl’s ‘Stormflower’ for daytime wear. Also Body Shop Japanese cherry blossom spray is lovely.

I used to work in fine fragrance and cosmetics...I’m a fragrance lover. I even say I think in smell. If I’m cold I’ll wear heavier scents. Some of my favourites are: -
Kilian Love, Don't Be Shy
Must de Cartier
Dior Hypnotic Poison
Dior Pure Poison
Tom Ford Black Orchid
Tom Ford Private Blend Tobacco Vanille
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess
Chance Eau Fraîche
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Chanel Coco
Jo Malone Blue Agava & Cacao
Jo Malone Wild Bluebell
Jo Malone Nutmeg and Ginger

I mix the following for my own scents:
Tom Ford Black Orchid
Tom Ford Private Blend Tobacco Vanille

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Chanel Coco

I’m more than willing to admit they are all expensive. A few weeks ago I ordered from a site called Divain and so impressed. Yeah they don’t last as long but they smell great and are under £20 for 100ml.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love Miss Dior. It stays all day and it’s not too strong so that you can’t wear it of a day time.

For daytime I love Gucci Bamboo or Lancôme La Vie but before working from home I’d just wear a Britney/Next perfume for the office!

I absolutely love the Shay & Blue perfumes from Asos. They last longer than normal perfumes and are quite a bit cheaper, more natural too 😊

I love ysl yvresse .I like angel although I know the sweetness is not to everyone's taste.I wish you could still get deci Dela it was gorgeous smelt like a fuzzy apricot/raspberry.love jpg classic and Gucci rush

Reactions: 2
I love perfume!

some of my favourite “every day” perfumes are Gucci rush and D&G Light Blue.

I also love Coco Mademoiselle and Chloe.

My ultimate is Penhaligon’s Clandestine Clara. So expensive, but so worth it. I feel like a 1920s lady of the night when I wear it! It has notes of rum, vanilla, tobacco - it’s heady and amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My fave perfume is L'air du Temp by Nina Ricci, I always have a bottle of it since I got it as a present when I was 18. I love Diesel Feminine Plus Plus which is really hard to get hold of now. A new love is Close to my Heart by Bella Freud. Another of my favourites is L'aimant by Coty, my mum had it when I was a little girl so I have loved it ever since, a good little dupe for Channel No5, which is another one my mum wears. Another fave is Alien by Thierry Mugler. Years ago Body Shop did a tobacco flower perfume which I loved but they discontinued it and I've never found one like it. I love fragrance but I don't know what category my preferences put me in so I can never buy online.

My fave perfume is L'air du Temp by Nina Ricci, I always have a bottle of it since I got it as a present when I was 18. I love Diesel Feminine Plus Plus which is really hard to get hold of now. A new love is Close to my Heart by Bella Freud. Another of my favourites is L'aimant by Coty, my mum had it when I was a little girl so I have loved it ever since, a good little dupe for Channel No5, which is another one my mum wears. Another fave is Alien by Thierry Mugler. Years ago Body Shop did a tobacco flower perfume which I loved but they discontinued it and I've never found one like it. I love fragrance but I don't know what category my preferences put me in so I can never buy online.
My mother wore L'aimant as well , it was here every day perfume

Reactions: 3
Oh god!! I bloody love perfume!!!
My day-day is Vera Wang Princess - always get compliments on it.
At 31, I may be a bit ‘old’ for it. But I love girly scents.
Chanel Chance was my signature for a long time. I still love it, but associate with an ex boyfriend, because he always bought it me 🤣
So then a couple of years ago I found Pacco Rabanne Olympea and Olympea Aqua - never looked back! My favourite Jo Malone is Peony & Blush Suede - again super girly, but with a tad bit more sophistication! 😉

I love this thread and wish it was more active!

My top 5 picks are:
1. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
2. Burberry Brit Sheer
3. Nest Wild Poppy
4. Maison Margiela Replica Beach Walk
5. Jo Malone Wild Bluebell

Honorary mention to Jo Malone Orange Blossom and Peony and Blush Suede. Unfortunately, in my experience, none of her perfumes really last past the hour mark and it bothers me how much they've hiked the prices over the years but give boxes of it for free to influencers (who plug them aggressively on YT and Instagram) so I've stopped buying them. I also like Vera Wang Flower Princess and (don't shoot me!) Bombshell and its variations by Victoria's Secret.

Anyone here tried Valentina by Valentino or have other recommendations? I have been eyeing Mandarino di amalfi by Tom Ford as well but not sure if that price is justified so would love to hear what ladies think if you own that scent.

Reactions: 2
My 2 favourites are

Versace Versense
Girl of Now by Elie Saab (this one I always get compliments on when I wear it!)

Ah I love this thread already! 😍
a few of my favourites are ...

Paco Rabanne - Olympea, Pure XS
Valentino - Born In Roma
Versace - Crystal Noir
Marc Jacobs - Decadence
I love Crystal Noir as well!

Dear John from Lush - love this so much. I also like 3 L'Imperatrice and The One by D&G.

I have a few favourites, mostly I get perfume as gifts so if I haven't mentioned one I like I'll end up with something random and end up discovering something new or not using it!

Top ones for me are:

1. Dolce and Gabbana - The One ( I love the mens one too)
2. Chanel - Coco Noir, for special occasions
3. Marc Jacobs - Decadence (didn't like the look of this based on the bottle but I love it)
4. Paco Rabanne - Olympea (wasn't sure at first but this smells like summer holidays to me)
5. Viktor & Rolf - Flowerbomb

For cheaper and more casual I love & Other Stories sprays and the roll on bottles for travel!

Tempted to get Dolce and Gabbana Intense next :unsure:

I’m such a perfume addict, so this thread is a dreeeeam! Zara perfumes are lush for day wear (work, popping to the shops etc.), but my fave day perfumes are -
Gucci : Bamboo
Vera Wang : Princess
Ralph Lauren : Ralph

night perfumes -
Paco Rabanne : Pure XS
Marc Jacobs : Decedance
YSL : Black Opium

Ooh I love perfume, I go wild in the aisles in duty free! My all time fave is Armani White, lovely baby powdery smell, I literally cried when it was discontinued.
My daytime scents are D&G Light Blue, Marc Jacobs ( all of them) Viktor&Rolf Flower Bomb and Britney Spears Fantasy, I just love it, cheesy I know!!
Night out fragrances are Chanel Madamoiselle Coco, Hugo Boss Deep Red and my ultimate fave is Creed Aventus For Her 😍 costs me quite a few bj’s for hubby to buy me this one!! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.