Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rose prick by Tom Ford is incredible
Chanel chance is also one of my all time favourites.
Bronze Goddess by Estée Lauder is an amazing summer perfume.(smells like coconut and suncream in a good way)
I also love Zara perfumes for cheap everyday wear to work etc

Reactions: 3
Can anyone recommend a nice rose scented perfume?
I wore penhaligans elizabethan rose on my wedding day. It’s a lovely soft rose scent without smelling too old (if that makes sense). Also Tom Ford rose prick is 😍😍

Reactions: 1
Can anyone recommend a nice rose scented perfume?
Paul Smith Rose is pretty nice, it has a fresh note in it so not old fashioned and very affordable.

I got a sample of the new Ghost perfume the other day,Orb Of Night. Very nice and sexy for warm summer nights.

It was me, it is quite nice isnt it, wish there was more coconut though
Update: I tried this on and sadly it didn't work with my skin. Funnily enough, I can still get a whiff of it on the top I was wearing and it smells good there but it didn't work on my skin. Oh well.

P.s if you like coconut, you should check out Soap and Glory A Drop in the lotion. Wouldn't have bought it for myself but it was in a Christmas gift set I got and I love it! Will continue to buy. Smells clean and coconutty

So I tried the new DKNY Coconuts About Summer. Before drydown I just get a fresh zesty scent but once it settles into the skin the coconut comes out. Its more of a sweet fresh coconut as opposed to creamy. Sillage seems okay so far, I'm not sure I would pay anymore than the £30 for the 50 ml but its inoffensive enough to wear to the office.

Just ordered the bronze goddess eau fraiche, pretty excited 🤩 has anyone smelt it?
Love bronze goddess. Also have a next version of it. I think it's called summer. It's almost identical and good to wear every day and keeping the BG for special occasions xx

I used to love that one! I don’t even know what happened to my bottle, I didn’t use it all up, so it must’ve got lost between house moves.

Going back further, my first perfume that I really loved and repeat bought, or had repeat bought for me as birthday presents etc, was Safari. Anyone remember that one? Must have been late 80s / early 90s. It was in a round cut glass bottle. I don’t think I could describe the fragrance, it wasn’t particularly floral at all. Loved it.
Ralph Lauren? You can still buy it.

Love bronze goddess. Also have a next version of it. I think it's called summer. It's almost identical and good to wear every day and keeping the BG for special occasions xx

Ralph Lauren? You can still buy it.
Yes next summer sun, it is identical! I really am liking the bronze goddess 😍 just wish it lasted longer

Reactions: 3
I also ordered Estée Lauder bronze goddess azur, because why not and I've been looking for an aquatic style scent.. it is very different to the original but it is lovely 😍 very fresh and clean almost unisex I'd say

My new favourite summer scent is acqua di parma blue mediterraneo mandorlo di sicilia (think that's right).
I used to wear a gorgeous escada one that was like a summer holiday in a bottle, can't remember it's name but they discontinued it 😔
Today I got a sample of byredo open sky. Really really dislike it and regret spraying in on my wrists!

@PumpkinKing i got a sample of the byredo one with my space nk order. I’m not keen, either! I sprayed another one on top of it!

It may grown on me…. 🤔

It smells like strong sour grapefruit. Strange, because I really like the Jo Loves pomelo one which is grapefruity.

Has anyone tried the Serge Lutens perfumes? and what did you think of the longevity of them?

My favourite perfume of all time is Decadence by Marc Jacobs 😍 absolutely stunning rich scent

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Has anyone tried the Serge Lutens perfumes? and what did you think of the longevity of them?
One of my all time favourites is a Serge Lutens, Five o’clock Au Gingembre. I haven’t tried any others but this one is beautiful. It lasts all day (or night), and I only use a small spritz and others will compliment me hours later.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.