Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I re-bought a bottle of Roberto Cavalli parfam. The one in a rather tacky bottle (although I quite like it 😂). This was my signature scent for years, my ex loved it.
I was quite surprised at just how sweet it is.
However I'm persevering and starting to like it again.
It's not for the faint hearted but I do have a soft spot for it .

This weekend I bought Summer Sun from Next and another from there called Cabana Bloom. Summer Sun is lovely!! i've never smelt Bronze Goddess but if its like this then I will love it. Cabana Bloom was really nice and fruity, a bit different for what I usually go for, very blackcurranty. For the price you cant go wrong!

Reactions: 3
This weekend I bought Summer Sun from Next and another from there called Cabana Bloom. Summer Sun is lovely!! i've never smelt Bronze Goddess but if its like this then I will love it. Cabana Bloom was really nice and fruity, a bit different for what I usually go for, very blackcurranty. For the price you cant go wrong!
Yes summer sun and bronze goddess are identical! Both lovely 🤩

Reactions: 4
Has anyone tried Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum? I've heard good things but never tried it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has anyone tried Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum? I've heard good things but never tried it
Yes I have it and its lovely! Weirdly I dont reach for it often, no idea why as its really nice. If you like Black Opium youll like Libre.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes I have it and its lovely! Weirdly I dont reach for it often, no idea why as its really nice. If you like Black Opium youll like Libre.
I’ve got it too and love it. I’d say it’s perhaps more of a winter type fragrance, if that makes sense, as I find it a little on the heavy side. But it lasts ages as you only need a tiny spritz.

I’ve got it too and love it. I’d say it’s perhaps more of a winter type fragrance, if that makes sense, as I find it a little on the heavy side. But it lasts ages as you only need a tiny spritz.
I know what you mean though I can see it working well in warmer months as it feels almost tropical to me compared to Black Opium which definitely suits colder weather.

Reactions: 1
We've got our honeymoon next April 🤞🏽we're off to the Carribbean.
So what would people recommend for a nice day and evening perfume? Tropical temperatures I'd like something that I can wear on the beach/poolside and then another perfume for evening time.
Any suggestions?
Thank you x

We've got our honeymoon next April 🤞🏽we're off to the Carribbean.
So what would people recommend for a nice day and evening perfume? Tropical temperatures I'd like something that I can wear on the beach/poolside and then another perfume for evening time.
Any suggestions?
Thank you x
I’d definitely look at YSl Libre for the evenings. JPG Scandal and la belle are also lovely and fruity but still sexy which I think would be nice in a warmer climate. Daytime beachy events are harder as they don’t seem to have much staying power but everyone raves about Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess. I like Juliette Has A Gun Vanilla Vibes, which has sea salt beachy notes.
Have you thought about getting something in duty free on the way? I often get holidays perfumes that way, it seems more special for some reason.

I'm really loving Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum at the moment.

Calvin Klein Beauty at the moment.

Its an old fashioned type of perfume with a nice scent a bit like walking through a flower garden but not too flowery, if you get what l mean, then drys down to a light clean smell.

Also used to love Cashmere from Next and got some lovely comments when l wore it.

Calvin Klein Beauty at the moment.

Its an old fashioned type of perfume with a nice scent a bit like walking through a flower garden but not too flowery, if you get what l mean, then drys down to a light clean smell.

Also used to love Cashmere from Next and got some lovely comments when l wore it.
Thats what it was! My mum gave me Cashmere as she didnt like it but so many commented on it. Do they still sell it?

Yes, they still sell it :)
As you said, you get some lovely comments about it, it's such a soft classy perfume, still wear it now and again but I like to have a few different perfumes, not the same one everyday!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.