Favourite perfumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's lush but not many people seem to know about it which prob puts it at risk of being discontinued 😢 will have to stock up 😂
I have a big bottle but I might have to get another one next time i see it on offer just in case!

Reactions: 1
I recently revisited "Be Delicious". First it was a yummy reminder of the past and suited the feeling of the summer rain, but after a while it smelled a bit "chemical" to me.

Does anyone else have experiences with this perfume?

I recently revisited "Be Delicious". First it was a yummy reminder of the past and suited the feeling of the summer rain, but after a while it smelled a bit "chemical" to me.

My mum wears it and she gave me a bottle of the golden apple version. I dont think much to it, it reminds me of air freshener but it smells nice on my mum.

Has anyone tried le labo santal 33? I've heard good things but not sure I can justify the price tag?

Reactions: 2
Has anyone tried le labo santal 33? I've heard good things but not sure I can justify the price tag?
I would order a tester from their website. Some people love it, others hate it. I love it... It smells very leathery. Others think it smells like pickles.
My husband hates the smell of it. Lol.

I would order a tester from their website. Some people love it, others hate it. I love it... It smells very leathery. Others think it smells like pickles.
My husband hates the smell of it. Lol.
That's exactly what I'll do, thank you.

My sister gave me a bottle years ago. I liked it but then it became too apple for me and I didn't like it.
The flankers are nice.
Years ago I wore the purple apple, It was heavy and incense type style. Probably way too much but I loved it. Nothing like the original

Has anyone ever bought dupes? I was looking for a perfume that had been discontinued and couldn't find it, but there seems to be a dupe (Divain). I never bought dupes? Does anyone have any experiences with Divain?

Has anyone ever bought dupes? I was looking for a perfume that had been discontinued and couldn't find it, but there seems to be a dupe (Divain). I never bought dupes? Does anyone have any experiences with Divain?
I love Divain but if youre UK they recently stopped selling to us due to brexit. Essence Vault is nice but not as good selection like Divain.

I find them really disappointing. To be honest they're never as good. Bit if a weird after smell unlike the real one plus they never last as long. I think the first time you smell them they seem good but I'm just not convinced.

No, but I’ve tried the bal d’Afrique perfume oil and it’s virtually identical, so if that’s anything to go by I’d say go for it. Why don’t you try a 3ml perfume oil to start with then you’ve only spent around £4 if it’s not what you want. I’ve got heaps of their oils, and they’re great. Only ever had one or two duffs in all the time I’ve bought from them.
Thank you. I also bought the bal d'afrique oil and its quite nice. I went a bit mad and bought about 16 perfumes from perfume parlour to try lol.

Is it this one Columbo? Looks like its available at Boots & Fragrance Direct. I might have to try it! :giggle:
View attachment 603233
My local tk maxx had this and another Christina perfume for £7.99 this week.

Thank you. I also bought the bal d'afrique oil and its quite nice. I went a bit mad and bought about 16 perfumes from perfume parlour to try lol.

My local tk maxx had this and another Christina perfume for £7.99 this week.
The Perfume Parlour website is new to me, interesting, will have to try some.

So delighted I found this thread love and collect perfumes, have a substantial collection from through the years fell in love at first sniff twice in my life first was the original formula of Dior Hypnotic Poison edt and second was Armani Si which is now my signature scent. Other perfumes I love are every single Jean Paul Gaultier especially Essence De Parfum and La Belle, Dior Poison Girl edp, Dior Pure Poison, Dior Addict, Lancome Hypnose, Lancome Tresor, Estee Lauder Beautiful, Estee Lauder Spellbound, Guerlain Shalimar Souffle Intense, Guerlain Insolence, Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire and the intense version, Prada Candy Gloss, Elie Saab Girl of Now, Lolita Lempicka Lolitaland, Roberto Cavalli edp, Marc Jacobs Dot, Honey and Daisy, Armani Code Satin, Kenzo Flower L'Elixir, Chanel Coco Noir and Madamoiselle Intense. Discontinued perfumes I wish they would bring back are Cacharel Gloria, Dior Midnight Poison, Marc Jacobs Violet, Pink Honey, Lola and Oh Lola!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So delighted I found this thread love and collect perfumes, have a substantial collection from through the years fell in love at first sniff twice in my life first was the original formula of Dior Hypnotic Poison edt and second was Armani Si which is now my signature scent. Other perfumes I love are every single Jean Paul Gaultier especially Essence De Parfum and La Belle, Dior Poison Girl edp, Dior Pure Poison, Dior Addict, Lancome Hypnose, Lancome Tresor, Estee Lauder Beautiful, Estee Lauder Spellbound, Guerlain Shalimar Souffle Intense, Guerlain Insolence, Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire and the intense version, Prada Candy Gloss, Elie Saab Girl of Now, Lolita Lempicka Lolitaland, Roberto Cavalli edp, Marc Jacobs Dot, Honey and Daisy, Armani Code Satin, Kenzo Flower L'Elixir, Chanel Coco Noir and Madamoiselle Intense. Discontinued perfumes I wish they would bring back are Cacharel Gloria, Dior Midnight Poison, Marc Jacobs Violet, Pink Honey, Lola and Oh Lola!
I am gutted that Marc Jacobs discontinued Dot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.