Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie can get out of her clothes easily and she does, often. She has since she was small.
I doubt very seriously that she has the cognitive ability to dress herself.
She's not even potty trained.
All Assa's talk about independence is just more bullshit. Nothing he says is true. He's just making up a narrative for content when he goes on about independence.
Abbie will never ever ever be independent. IMO.

I know she will never be fully independent, as neither will my boy. Whether or not she is potty trained does not mean she cannot dress herself. Set her up for success by having most things in her closet match no matter what she chooses, or have bins of clothing sets that match that she can pull out and put on by herself. It's not even about full independence at this time as we know that will not happen, but we can help him to be independent in some things like dressing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think in Abbies case, she doesnt understand the concept of dressing herself or keeping clothing on.
She has never gotten up and tried to change out of her nightclothes. Shes never attempted to brush her hair, brush her teeth, any of the things that we do daily. She would stay in the same outfit for days if they didnt change her. Or, if she stripped, she would stay naked and not attempt to put anything else on. I cant think of a single thing she can do independently. She's 16, and she hasnt learned a single ADL.

Its very sad, because even toddlers try to change their clothing or dress themselves. :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I know she will never be fully independent, as neither will my boy. Whether or not she is potty trained does not mean she cannot dress herself. Set her up for success by having most things in her closet match no matter what she chooses, or have bins of clothing sets that match that she can pull out and put on by herself. It's not even about full independence at this time as we know that will not happen, but we can help him to be independent in some things like dressing.
Think one big issue with her dressing herself is strength, muscle, and dexterity. She can hardly get her arms up. She should have had a lot of PT by now, and continued to do so. Not just the stuff she had at school but an outside. Independent therapist that worked alongside her doctor with regular visits. Not just doctor visits so she keeps getting government aid. They have literally let that child waste away both body and mind. They just dump her at "school" and put all the responsibilities there.

At this point I don't see Ab learning to dress herself. Even if she could eventually learn her parents would never devote the time to do that. They are incapable of the consistency and dedication it would take to better Abigails life. Only life they care about making better is there own.

As for getting naked. That is WAY easier than dressing yourself. Everything about it is simpler. And it does not require near the body control and motor skills putting cloths on does. Why toddlers are expert nudists... but put pants on their heads...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Think one big issue with her dressing herself is strength, muscle, and dexterity. She can hardly get her arms up. She should have had a lot of PT by now, and continued to do so. Not just the stuff she had at school but an outside. Independent therapist that worked alongside her doctor with regular visits. Not just doctor visits so she keeps getting government aid. They have literally let that child waste away both body and mind. They just dump her at "school" and put all the responsibilities there.

At this point I don't see Ab learning to dress herself. Even if she could eventually learn her parents would never devote the time to do that. They are incapable of the consistency and dedication it would take to better Abigails life. Only life they care about making better is there own.

As for getting naked. That is WAY easier than dressing yourself. Everything about it is simpler. And it does not require near the body control and motor skills putting cloths on does. Why toddlers are expert nudists... but put pants on their heads...
What does she even do at school? I dont think they even know as they take zero interest. They really dont care any longer. How that school hasn't taken them to one side and read the riot act beats me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What does she even do at school? I dont think they even know as they take zero interest. They really dont care any longer. How that school hasn't taken them to one side and read the riot act beats me.
Think the best look at what she did at school was when they had to homeschool (which they only tried to follow the schools curriculum for a few days before Ass decided he knew better.) Her only therapies where through JSA also. But they do work with her on things, but exactly what who knows.

The school may have talked to them, or tried. I know they contacted them about working on certain behaviors that were issues (the Maasholes never listened though.) Seems like they feel other people should handle all the actual work and they just want to get the attention, and money, for having a child with disabilities.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Meow, I just came to post basically the same thing!

Ms. Piggy went from aren’t you tho exthited to who ate all the cheese. I think Abbie ruined her precious time with her baby boy hoglet by having a tantrum, meltdown whatever suits your fancy.

I just have to say I love it when one of us tattlers have had enough of the fuckery and rants. It provides great reading material.
Seems like we all cycle through that.
Meow, I think your there right now!

And this has got to be my most favorite comment ever to be posted on YouTube!

View attachment 705130

View attachment 705132
Whoa ! He is One Creepy fugly M.F. Hey Asa go back and slither underneath the rock you came from
Abbie can get out of her clothes easily and she does, often. She has since she was small.
I doubt very seriously that she has the cognitive ability to dress herself.
She's not even potty trained.
All Assa's talk about independence is just more bullshit. Nothing he says is true. He's just making up a narrative for content when he goes on about independence.
Abbie will never ever ever be independent. I
I agree , If only her parents started early intervention when she was first diagnosed . She's 16 now . Early intervention helps with cognitive skills . potty training , bathing , brushing of her teeth , brushing and combing her hair . What about behavior modification ? They both witch about her inappropriate behavior out in public . Where does Abbie land on the autism spectrum ? Are her parents in denial of Abbie diagnosis ? Her parents are immature , narcissistic . Sadly they will continue to neglect her needs , exploit her . Asa and Cilla do you read the comments here on Tattler ? You are the poorest examples of what it is to be a loving , nurturing , parent of a child or adult who is of what you call special needs . F.U.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My daughter will never be fully independent . She is 35 she has Residential Living . Her own home , a cute little house near a university here in North West Pa. She has caretakers during the day and one at night .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok Cilla, “goimg ”?! Your “girls” is asleep?!
PROOFREAD, it’s a thing. 🙄

And no, your daughter is not “deep in thought”. Just accept her and love her for who she is. 😡
CA7EE001-2794-4BB1-AD22-FF55C466CCBA.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

And no, your daughter is not “deep in thought”. Just accept her and love her for who she is. 😡View attachment 705624
She may well be deep in thought... but judging from Isaiahs grip on her arm to force her to sit for the photo her "deep thoughts" have to do with being left the duck alone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That's a great idea and if it works for your son, excellent.
I was talking about Abbie.
I 100% realize that just because she's not potty trained does not mean she can't dress herself. The thing is, once again, I was referring to cognitive ability and Abbie.
Most 2 year olds can't dress themselves without help.
Even if clothes were arranged the way you described, I am of the opinion that she still couldn't do it and that's ok.
Her parents failed her and I believe that her cognitive ability and cognitive age for that matter, prevent her from having success at many things.
Except things most 2 year olds are successful at.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wasn't Abbie supposedly doing weightlifting? I wonder if that is still happening behind the scenes. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Between daily Dunkin runs and daily alcohol intake, P must be consuming a day’s quota of calories in liquids alone. No wonder she is gaining weight at an alarming rate! Speaking of liquids, rather rude of Hogboy to be drinking while lounging on the furniture in IKEA. I wonder what kind of excuses Assa would come up with were he to spill on the sofa.
Assa wouldn't say anything he would tell his entitled family just to walk away as if nothing happened.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
That's courtesy of Nala. Cats love anything textured, she has torn that to tit.
And it doesn't help that they have zero scratching posts or climbing towers for her...they may have had one in the living room once upon a time, but I don't think it's there anymore? Just like Abbie's toys, anything for Nala probably got deemed too ugly for Priss's precious house.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

And no, your daughter is not “deep in thought”. Just accept her and love her for who she is. 😡View attachment 705624
Poor Abbie. Look at how big she is getting. So unfair for her physical health.,

Oh look! Three big asses!
This is NOT a travel vlog. The entire thing was them parking a camper, and Asa being a dick. I seriously think they spent more time in the car than they did actually doing anything. I would love for Abbie to use her communication tools (we never see this, but Asa claims she communicates) to find out what Abbie liked best, what history she learned, and if she would like to travel again since A and P said this was all for Abbie. The END!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.