Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for sharing . I agree with you . All three of them are very disrespectful towards her . I find it very sad that Abbie is used to it . I think she can feel the vibe with the 4 of them while Asa is filming for the vlogs . I have often wondered is their interaction or engagement with Abbie the same while they are filming ? What happens when the cameras are off ? Is she nurtured ? Respected ? Have the three ever considered not to have the conversation of her sensory issues in front of her ? Is the content of the vlog more important than respecting Abbie's privacy ? No , not to the Masse family , money and adoration from strangers is more important than Abbie's well being .
I've wondered the same thing. Something tells me that it's worse off camera. Maybe not 100% of the time, but a decent amount of the time. Both Princess P and Isaiah have said in more than one vlog that Asshat is a lot worse off camera. Way more short tempered, easily angered/annoyed, a lot more bossy etc. So, if what we see in the vlogs is Asshat reigning things in, or at least trying to, it has to be miserable living w. him and dealing with all of his bullshit.
Asshat likes to try to say all the right things, things he knows he ought to say in order to give the right impression. But, as the saying goes, actions speak louder than words. It isn't enough to just say 'all the things'. You have to follow through and actually DO the things you claim you're doing. Oh, and doing them for half a moment in one or two vlogs doesn't count.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So (I haven’t read through the past few pages of this thread yet) ....Hogboy.... who is, what? 18-19 years old goes “back to school” shopping with his Mommy and Daddy? It’s like he is 5 and going to kindergarten. Wow. I doubt at that age I could get my son to go shopping with me and he drove himself to and from college after we went with him the first drive up. Plus my son bought himself whatever he needed at the nearby Walmart which wasn’t much. Coffee, maybe a few snacks. No stores near Hogboy’s college? And why are they all piling into a car/truck/RV to go with him? How embarrassing for him.

Looks like Nala's been giving herself paw-dicures, maybe?
Yeah, that string wall paper is crap. I spent hundreds of dollars getting rid of the string wallpaper and it has to be sanded, then mudded to fill in nicks made after tearing and sanding it off, then resanded to make it presentable for painting. And as for Nala.....all I can say is “GO NALA!” She’s the only one in that family with decorator taste.

The herpes of the internet? 🤣🤣🤣
What happened to be kind?
He's such a dick.
Now with these few words is a more appropriate and accurate slogan for Asshole to wear on his t-shirts....”I’m the herpes of the internet” or “I’m a dick” ( or douche) . And it could come in several colors and sizes with puzzle pieces decorating it. You know, to go along with his facade.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The Massives are such trash. Look at their walls. It goes all the way up the stairs like this. 😲 We know they have mold, had a kitchen done with a horrible layout, so makes me wonder what in the heck else is wrong with the home. Instead of buying cheap crap from Hobby Lobby, they should spend the money on fixing what's wrong with the mold manor. I'm sure it doesn't take much to have someone come in and get that crap off the walls.
View attachment 705301
Looks like Nala has left her marks on the wall

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Hogsaiah is never going to change for the better. He's training with the master and is more like his obnoxious parents every freaking day. His attitude is the same as theirs, I am better than all the little tit peon people of the world and I deserve everything. Lots of people have tit and responsibility dumped on them at a young age so sorry not sorry I don't think that's a valid excuse. More like the fat ass apple didn't fall far from the tree
9324317_0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh look! Three big asses!
How appropriate...taking her stupid open mouth picture with the asses!!! Geez Priscilla, they recognized you...long lost family??? Oops, sorry donkeys. Didnt mean to insult you.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I used to think they were educational until i realised that family vloggers find what makes them money and focus on it. In their case its Abbie. It used to be about autism and what they have learnt and educate other families. Now its purely what will get most views and has zero educational aspect. They literally must spend thousands on eating out n sodding coffee. With the amount of coffee they drink they could power a spaceship off their buzz

• Haha
  • Heart
We know A&P are taking Isaiah back to Boone. Yet Piggy is posting this like she’s at home sending Abbie to school…and tagging those fugly Hey Dudes shoes and Buckle…yippee for Piggy paying $30 for a camo tee shirt that you could have paid $7 for at Target. But hey, Abbie’s wearing Buckle! As if she gives two shits

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I've wondered the same thing. Something tells me that it's worse off camera. Maybe not 100% of the time, but a decent amount of the time. Both Princess P and Isaiah have said in more than one vlog that Asshat is a lot worse off camera. Way more short tempered, easily angered/annoyed, a lot more bossy etc. So, if what we see in the vlogs is Asshat reigning things in, or at least trying to, it has to be miserable living w. him and dealing with all of his bullshit.
Asshat likes to try to say all the right things, things he knows he ought to say in order to give the right impression. But, as the saying goes, actions speak louder than words. It isn't enough to just say 'all the things'. You have to follow through and actually DO the things you claim you're doing. Oh, and doing them for half a moment in one or two vlogs doesn't count.
I agree 100%. ASSa is a bad, bad actor. And I don’t mean in the theatrical sense. He’s a predator to the vulnerable. He is leaving a swath a victims in his path and Abbie is the most harmed by him. I not buying he’s the better parent. Neither of them are but his actions are more diabolical IMO.

• Heart
We know A&P are taking Isaiah back to Boone. Yet Piggy is posting this like she’s at home sending Abbie to school…and tagging those fugly Hey Dudes shoes and Buckle…yippee for Piggy paying $30 for a camo tee shirt that you could have paid $7 for at Target. But hey, Abbie’s wearing Buckle! As if she gives two shits
That’s probably why Ab is more excited for day 2 as A&P aren’t there to get her ready etc!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This shows how ridiculous their new "hair style" is. How did it benefit Abbie???? She is still wearing her hair tightly pulled back so hard it is pulling out of her scalp...no difference then before she "cut" her hair. That hair cut was for content only..just like everything else they do.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You nailed it 👍🏼 Bags are my weakness and it just cracks me up that P thinks she is carrying designer bags. Can you imagine Chanel or Gucci allowing a Slimelife logo to be slapped on their bags? I don’t care if people carry a cheap bag or an expensive bag. The bags I own run the whole gamut. But for P to brag that she has “ designer” bags, or thinks that any bag emblazoned with the Slimelife logo is an enticement….well, I guess we already know these people are delusional.

“Shes ate well”? I can’t even! 😂
This small-minded leghumper is talking out of her own bottom! Piggy is even huger than she was previously.

If you're going to lose weight, Piggy, then STICK TO THE PLAN AND EAT HEALTHY. Bumhole needs to lose some weight too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At least she looks dressed appropriately and comfortably.

Reactions: 13
Kye Hooper has most certainly hit the nail on the head there. Perhaps he should join us here on Tattle

Oh Guyth!😂 This has me wiping tears. Lmfao.😂

Pig says “We have sweet girls that love their Mom!”
View attachment 698412
And as if on cue👀👀👀👀 Less than a second later.....
THIS HAPPENS!😂😂
View attachment 698421
It is the best thing I have ever seen on a Lipsmack Live. 😹
Abbie's standing there like "Pee off mum, you know I don't love you. And why is that stupid camera on again?"

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She does - much better than yesterday's outfit. But Piggy's deep desire to tag brand names is just ridiculous.
True... she is desperate to look like an influencer. Probably two reasons she is tag-happy. She is hoping to get attention and noticed by ANYONE and also it makes it look like she is already working with these companies.

Ass made a comment recently that they get approached by several companies every single day and they turn most of them down. I call BS. Common narcissist trait. Inflate their self importance and lie to make themselves more important than they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.