Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this necessary? Do they not have grocery stores in Boone?? Look at all that processed tit. And if anyone in Florida can’t get toilet paper, we know why! And @costco - give that tit up. They will NEVER sponsor you.

I agree he is taking full advantage of them doing every little thing for him. But he is READY to get out of Jacksonville. He's too immature to understand that riding the Fathering Autism wave will not serve him well in his adult life, but they reap what they sow with that one. They've created that monster.
If he need that much TP to go, he probably should see a doctor instead....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s from the end of the August 8, 2021 “Don’t Get It” vlog. AssA is making excuses that there may or may not be a vlog while he travels with Junior. Around 9:50 and after. He says, “...we’ll definitely be checking in though, so you get to see my face.” The best part is Junior chimes in with, “Is that what they want?” 😆

A mock turtleneck? Or an ill-fitting t-shirt neck with longer sleeves? It’s 89 degrees F in Jacksonville today.
As far as 89 degrees in Florida....doesn't matter....trust me....I lived in South Florida for a couple of years....I am a northern girl....and the outfits I saw on people in 89 degree weather made me scratch my head....they think just because its Feb or Dec or March...or any other month that's not a summer month its all go to wear Uggs, sweaters, hell, I've seen full blown coats and hats when it was 65 degrees....so believe me anything goes down there...it's a world unto itself :sick: 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My daughter dresses herself too . We have always taken her shopping for clothes . She prefers elastic waist pants , loose fitting tops . She likes to dress her self , she has a amazing color palate , matches her clothes by color , texture . My husband and I agree to let her have this sense of independence , to let her fell good about her self , her well being . The last 5 years she has been into yoga , message therapy . She has also been seizure free for the last 5 years . I agree with you about why not get clothes that will be comfy for Abbie ? Let Abbie pick out what she wants to wear ?
Sounds lovely but I really dont think Abbie, sadly, has the intellectual capability to do this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The Massives are such trash. Look at their walls. It goes all the way up the stairs like this. 😲 We know they have mold, had a kitchen done with a horrible layout, so makes me wonder what in the heck else is wrong with the home. Instead of buying cheap crap from Hobby Lobby, they should spend the money on fixing what's wrong with the mold manor. I'm sure it doesn't take much to have someone come in and get that crap off the walls.
View attachment 705301
From Ab or the cat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I use to be a bag snob but now a days I just throw tit in a little tote my hairdresser gave me and away I go!!! I'm tired of lugging around a ton of tit. The bigger the purse the more I put in it. Besides, nobody gives two shits what kind of purse your carrying and if they do, duck em! 🙃
Exactly I’ve got lots of lovely handbags but recently just been using a plain old cross body bag, cause… COVID .. it’s easy to get my hand sanitizer out and mask and wallet with cards as we are not using cash much in Scotland, but today was the opening of everything public here, but still masks in shops ,transport etc.
good luck to pigcilla going to Mexico it’s on the red list as high COVID.

Asshat says Isaiah has a head start on his ABA career.. since he is in a house that practices ABA training every day... lol. I guess he is ..if he wants to learn what NOT to do...or what to do to get regression and zero progression.

Why.. oh why does Isaiah want to be an ABA?? He needs to get away from everything autism.
I get what you are saying, but as he did grow up with it I guess he feels he knows it well and I kinda like Isaiah , yes he can be stupid , and he teases Abbie but that’s a brother thing, but as the mother of 3 sons I kinda get his perspective , he’s being sucked into the maasives way of life recently I hope as he gets older he will find his own way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The Massives are such trash. Look at their walls. It goes all the way up the stairs like this. 😲 We know they have mold, had a kitchen done with a horrible layout, so makes me wonder what in the heck else is wrong with the home. Instead of buying cheap crap from Hobby Lobby, they should spend the money on fixing what's wrong with the mold manor. I'm sure it doesn't take much to have someone come in and get that crap off the walls.
View attachment 705301
That's courtesy of Nala. Cats love anything textured, she has torn that to tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone notice Pig disappear mid Ikea shopping? I believe she drove separately. She dipped out, and had Dunkin’ in hand when she reappeared at The Manor.
View attachment 705102
Her somewhat jovial demeanor seemed to unravel as the shopping trip played out. With one exception...pretending to eat...lmfao...at a kitchen set up with Hogaiah. Go figure.😂

View attachment 705109
What was it that set Tink Tink off?
Maybe it was Moobie Muff chatting it up with Hoglet about how Ikea is a great place to take pictures? 😂😂😂 To which, Pig couldn't help but squeal something about SpankieWrld.
Or, was it Hoglet pretending to handout 12 calorie bowls of popcorn? Was that the straw that broke the hippos back?
Inquiring minds. 🧐🥸🧐
View attachment 705114
Or...perhaps a combination platter of thingth?😎
View attachment 705117
Between daily Dunkin runs and daily alcohol intake, P must be consuming a day’s quota of calories in liquids alone. No wonder she is gaining weight at an alarming rate! Speaking of liquids, rather rude of Hogboy to be drinking while lounging on the furniture in IKEA. I wonder what kind of excuses Assa would come up with were he to spill on the sofa.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have been following the Covid situation in Jax and it really is dire. I cant believe they wandered round IKEA with no masks on. Their Governor is something else.

"Swann published a report recently that laid out different scenarios for school reopening. Without masking in schools, an additional 70% of children could be infected by the virus within three months."

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 705301
That wall reminds me of when Hildy Thomas Santos did the hay room on Trading Spaces.
1628537729890.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 705301
WOW are those stair treads warped!! Jesus!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That is cute, but why not get her clothes that she can put on herself? You know she didn't tie that fabric belt around her waist on her own, possibly didn't even zip her pants up by herself or button them. If I tell my son to go and "get pants on and shirt on" he can do all of that by himself. His track pants are all elastic waistband, and shirts/hoodies are all loose and comfy so he can easily maneuver them to put on. He may need me to tie his shoes, but everything else he can put on. They talk about all this independence stuff, so why not get her clothes that let her be independent to the extent she can?
Abbie can get out of her clothes easily and she does, often. She has since she was small.
I doubt very seriously that she has the cognitive ability to dress herself.
She's not even potty trained.
All Assa's talk about independence is just more bullshit. Nothing he says is true. He's just making up a narrative for content when he goes on about independence.
Abbie will never ever ever be independent. IMO.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
It’s obvious they feel pressured to dress her cute. I think it’s ridiculous but maybe if Priscilla didn’t pride herself on tit like that then people wouldn’t be rating Abbie’s outfits.

I would send her to school in a reg tshirt, maybe a graphic tee and some comfortable pants. I don’t see what the big deal is with her clothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s obvious they feel pressured to dress her cute. I think it’s ridiculous but maybe if Priscilla didn’t pride herself on tit like that then people wouldn’t be rating Abbie’s outfits.

I would send her to school in a reg tshirt, maybe a graphic tee and some comfortable pants. I don’t see what the big deal is with her clothing.
My NT daughter graduated in 2020. Was a cheerleader, involved in tons of stuff. She wore jeans or shorts and t-shirts about 90% of the time to school. She loves dressing up and loves fashion, but when it came to school she didn't dress up. As always, Piggy just wants an Instagram post so she felt like she needed to dress her up - and as usual, she missed the mark. She simply has zero taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.