Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching these Maassive moody faces made me realize I was way too chipper for a Monday. Dad is hours away from dying due to an aggressive brain cancer. My spouse’s business has been shuttered throughout the pandemic, and I’m recovering from a head injury. At least I know we have faith, hope, and humor on our side. Even Pharrell Williams can’t make those Maassives HAPPY when they have “all the things!” 🤠

View attachment 705813
Doesn't Abbie's face look like one side is falt? The right side of her face looks weird, or am I just that tired?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well said PlumBlossom, and needed. I think you fairly and correctly expressed the anger and frustration a lot of us feel...at least speaking from a personal perspective. We can see the issues without having to be there hands on...they just make it so obvious! So very sad for Abbie.
I really, really feel that if it was just Asa and Abbie all these years...things would be somewhat better. I believe Priscilla's disdain for Abbie from time of the diagnosis on played a big role in how things progressed. I remember seeing in some old vlogs Asa trying to invest the time and effort with Abbie. His love, caring and concern showed. It seems the more disklike and demands Priscilla made...the more it affected Asa's time and effort spent on Abbie. JMO
Sounds like you were fired up and with a stroke level BP. Hope getting that all out brought you some relief.
No not fired up!! lolol...Just stating the truth. And I agree with you that Assa is more caring toward Abbie. Pricilla resents her and the situation...without a doubt....she just cannot bond with her, she is angry. I'd be angry too but I'd be angry and do whats best for my kid.

Reactions: 25
I believe that Piggy is dressing Abbie in clothes she would like to be able ( and could never fit into) to wear every outfit we see Abbie in.
We need Omar, because I would PAY to see Big P in the shorts Abbie had on today!! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The Massives are such trash. Look at their walls. It goes all the way up the stairs like this. 😲 We know they have mold, had a kitchen done with a horrible layout, so makes me wonder what in the heck else is wrong with the home. Instead of buying cheap crap from Hobby Lobby, they should spend the money on fixing what's wrong with the mold manor. I'm sure it doesn't take much to have someone come in and get that crap off the walls.
View attachment 705301
Looks like Nala's been giving herself paw-dicures, maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok Cilla, “goimg ”?! Your “girls” is asleep?!
PROOFREAD, it’s a thing. 🙄

And no, your daughter is not “deep in thought”. Just accept her and love her for who she is. 😡View attachment 705624
I find Priscilla's comment at the end of this post very disturbing...and telling. To think she feels the need to explain why Abbie is not smiling (or looking at the camera.) It's not because she's deep in thought...it's because she's autistic. Priscilla, Abbie is autistic. Even on a channel called "Fathering Autism," she believes she can explain in a very "NT" way, why Abbie does what she does? How absolutely tragic for this poor young lady. Her mother is so unable to deal with the realities of her life, she will live in her fantasy world where Abbie is a high school junior who will shop for back to school clothes at Buckle. Simply tragic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I find Priscilla's comment at the end of this post very disturbing...and telling. To think she feels the need to explain why Abbie is not smiling (or looking at the camera.) It's not because she's deep in thought...it's because she's autistic. Priscilla, Abbie is autistic. Even on a channel called "Fathering Autism," she believes she can explain in a very "NT" way, why Abbie does what she does? How absolutely tragic for this poor young lady. Her mother is so unable to deal with the realities of her life, she will live in her fantasy world where Abbie is a high school junior who will shop for back to school clothes at Buckle. Simply tragic.
Man. You’re exactly right. It’s easy to forget with all the fun we have at the assholes’ expense that at the very root of it is that young lady whose father uses her and her mother wishes she was anything but the way she is. I truly hope that Abbie isn’t able to process that, but I’m sure on her own level she does. So bleeping sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder what and who is easier to treat? A genius with herpes or opportunistic parasites blood sucking innocent autistics? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sending ❤Hugs❤ Cardinal!
Thank you, Tattle Family for your thoughtfulness. Having worked in oncology, trauma, and medical rehabilitation, my eyes are wide open to the realities we’re facing right now. Grateful for those years to be a strong advocate for my family and myself now. I enjoy our tattle time together. ❤ 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Poor Abbie. Look at how big she is getting. So unfair for her physical health.,

This is NOT a travel vlog. The entire thing was them parking a camper, and Asa being a dick. I seriously think they spent more time in the car than they did actually doing anything. I would love for Abbie to use her communication tools (we never see this, but Asa claims she communicates) to find out what Abbie liked best, what history she learned, and if she would like to travel again since A and P said this was all for Abbie. The END!
What I got out of the vlog is that Golden Boy wants to be with his friends and explore fun places like Vegas, even if he is a minor. He is suffocated by the Massives, literally and figuratively. #FREEGOLDENBOY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
With her history I would hope any respectable bariatric surgeon would refuse to do another surgery on her!
You can find a surgeon... more so if you paid out of pocket. It's not that hard.... and having a medical license doesn't make you ethical or moral. I have met way more bad doctors than I have good.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Thank you, Tattle Family for your thoughtfulness. Having worked in oncology, trauma, and medical rehabilitation, my eyes are wide open to the realities we’re facing right now. Grateful for those years to be a strong advocate for my family and myself now. I enjoy our tattle time together. ❤ 😊
And thank YOU for all those years working in oncology. My dad survived one cancer with flying colors, but ultimately was diagnosed with an extremely aggressive terminal cancer ten years later...in both those situations, the nurses were such big supports for him and my mom. Especially the infusion nurses as he spent the most time with him. (Watching the nurses he had in the hospital before he went home on hospice was actually what made me decide to look into becoming a nurse...and ten years later, here I am about to start my first nursing job!) I hope your dad is as comfortable as possible, and knows he has a loving family around him...and I hope you are able to enjoy whatever time you have with him. I remember when my dad was dying, it was the worst time of my life but I would also wake up every day just happy that I was able to be there with him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Exactly I’ve got lots of lovely handbags but recently just been using a plain old cross body bag, cause… COVID .. it’s easy to get my hand sanitizer out and mask and wallet with cards as we are not using cash much in Scotland, but today was the opening of everything public here, but still masks in shops ,transport etc.
good luck to pigcilla going to Mexico it’s on the red list as high COVID.

I get what you are saying, but as he did grow up with it I guess he feels he knows it well and I kinda like Isaiah , yes he can be stupid , and he teases Abbie but that’s a brother thing, but as the mother of 3 sons I kinda get his perspective , he’s being sucked into the maasives way of life recently I hope as he gets older he will find his own way.
Sorry but I can’t stand him, he is just like his fat, obnoxious father.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No not fired up!! lolol...Just stating the truth. And I agree with you that Assa is more caring toward Abbie. Pricilla resents her and the situation...without a doubt....she just cannot bond with her, she is angry. I'd be angry too but I'd be angry and do whats best for my kid.
If you care to: go all the way back to “season 1”, when they first started vlogging regularly. Priscilla literally says “I hate that Abbie can’t talk” and got all teary.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.