Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get past using Piggy and Clubbing in the same sentence… makes me laugh thinking of her doing her best Beyoncé… singing 🎤 all the Wrinkled Ladies…All the Wrinkled Ladies..💍👏🏻👋🏻 OHH oh OOHH”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That whole VLOG was a commercial for that silly app.... if you are going to record ..why not use your iPhone.. why that App? They must really be hard up for $$$$$.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My gosh, The Beast has the worst Hooficure. Look at the weird shape of those nails? If I had hands like that, I'd not bring attention with neon orange polish.
She's a genetic petri dish.

I've notice over the course of many vlogs that P's pinky finger on her left hand is almost always bent. I think she either broke that finger or there is some other deformity going on with it.
I think she said it was broken when she was a baby but I could be wrong. But she has talked about it in a few vlogs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Holy duck! I'm speechless, disturbed and slightly freaked the duck out! This all happened the first 25 seconds!
Screenshot_20210805-184650~3.png

Screenshot_20210805-184559~3.png

Screenshot_20210805-184551~3.png

Screenshot_20210805-184530~4.png

Screenshot_20210805-184505~3.png

Screenshot_20210805-184411~3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
This is a real researched phenomena.It was first discovered with TV. Seeing people week after week makes your brain make certain familiarity responses. I’m assuming the brain does the same thing with vloggers, however I haven’t looked at that type of research in years. It might be even worse because they share so much of their lives (real or lies) online.
Look how easily their information comes up and it does not take great effort to find it…on top of that these idiots announce when they are leaving home and where they are going and for how long they will be gone. Now they added a second address in Boone as well as letting people know how many times Abbie goes to the park, school,swims… any one of these nut jobs could do great harm if they are so inclined, but hey… their advocates for safety and protection of Autism/IDD right

And of course…this creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Oh Guyth!😂 This has me wiping tears. Lmfao.😂

Pig says “We have sweet girls that love their Mom!”
View attachment 698412
And as if on cue👀👀👀👀 Less than a second later.....
THIS HAPPENS!😂😂
View attachment 698421
It is the best thing I have ever seen on a Lipsmack Live. 😹
Looks like a hostage video🤣🤣🤣

I wonder if that is her “mountin’ climbing “ face 😂😂😂 think back to Isiahs comment about how they had him…lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She's a genetic petri dish.

I think she said it was broken when she was a baby but I could be wrong. But she has talked about it in a few vlogs.
If she did break it as a child, would it not have been fixed with a splint? I think she is morphing into a pig!🤣

Holy duck! I'm speechless, disturbed and slightly freaked the duck out! This all happened the first 25 seconds!
View attachment 699109
View attachment 699110
View attachment 699114
View attachment 699116
View attachment 699119
View attachment 699120
OMG her nails, great big thick things in a square shape! who has that?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah,I noticed that look Priscilla flashed Abbie's way, then she goes off camera, I think I heard a slap or 2 (maybe wrong) and Abbie's going to another part of the house screaming and yelling fades away... maybe Isaiah was there, off camera, and he took Abbie into another part of the house.

Bent and she seems to hold it out a lot when doing things.
Its her “fancy finger”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All of the footage that was shown on this vlog of Abbie at the doctors office is quite dated. So, when was the last time Abbie has seen a doctor? That virtual one? That shouldn’t count as a real one. Of course they’re in a mad rush to find a new psychologist because they need her prescriptions filled. Sounds like maybe the old doc stop filling them. The fact he mentions Abbie may be staying up all night might be because they ran out of her night meds. They may have double dosed her on their campcation.
How do you, as a parent, with at least a month of warning that your child's doctor will no longer be practicing...not manage to go out and find a new practitioner to handle prescriptions before your child's medication runs out??? You mean to tell me you fucked off on vacation like you didn't have a care in the world...all the while knowing that you hadn't done anything to make sure your child still had her meds when you got back??? Psych meds can be extremely unpleasant to stop cold turkey...and I doubt missing out on sleep feels good or is fun for her...once again, poor Abbie is the one suffering for their incompetence.

None of them are exhibiting clubbing on their fingers. Priscilla just has crappy acrylics. She has crappy everything in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Has anyone else seen P’s Instagram? Apparently Abbie’s hair has been cut shorter. But not into a shorter hairdo. Still the same ole haircut with rubber bands. 🙄

95C09BBE-7A55-4F17-9FD0-C3F7525D956E.jpeg
95C09BBE-7A55-4F17-9FD0-C3F7525D956E.jpeg
317DC51E-195F-42BA-B220-E3A69108F7E0.png
77F2C0BD-9C53-4A6F-B927-B3BC7C51A04B.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Has anyone else seen P’s Instagram? Apparently Abbie’s hair has been cut shorter. But not into a shorter hairdo. Still the same ole haircut with rubber bands. 🙄

View attachment 699138View attachment 699138View attachment 699140View attachment 699141
Already eating out again.. a pricey sushi restaurant in Jacksonville. I cant stand to see them putting stuff in her mouth like a pet. Also ...summer is there as well.. wonder if she will be a permanent fixture even tho she moved out.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I watched a video about women who quit lularoe and they talked about a private chat group called the "Tijuana skinnies" where they try to "encourage" women into flying down to Mexico to get wls. I wonder if other mlms are the same way. The whole video is interesting but the weight loss surgery part is at the 20 minute mark.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
On Big P’s Crap and Things, last night’s Lippy Mama = 7 comments. Today’s Big Sweet Girl on the special needs swing = 173 comments.
06B4718E-C592-466E-B646-50206E7B3339.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.