Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shouldn’t have moved her “office” to a main part of the house if she didn’t want stuff like that to happen.

Reactions: 17
This is where they were role-playing about being a doctor and patient…this is what the closed caption picked up🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🐷🐽🐖😂😂😂😂 :m
B7517F26-45C1-499A-90C9-2B19A52D3F86.jpeg

Sorry guys, this was already posted. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m very late to the party! I should have read everyone’s comments first!! 🙂🙃

when was the last time Abbie has seen a doctor?
She went in 2020. ASSa took her. They had to wear masks. Abbie had on a sleeveless shirt and striped shorts - I can still see her kicking ASSa in the balls as he was trying to hold her down..and I recall posting a pic of the moment🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂 I think they did bloodwork that day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She has so many lines and wrinkles for a woman her age, despite the skin care!
I wonder if she actually uses the stuff outside of her videos. If she does, she’s the poster girl for skincare products that DON’T work.

• Haha
Just them pushing that abridged app. Another money grab for them.

Most doctors won't want you to record them. Some places they can't let you regardless. Ass just tells people to get a new doctor if they won't let you use it.

And whether the Maasholes can use it or not is a big deciding factor when they choose Abbie's new psychiatrist... because that should be all you care about.... what an idiot.
I won’t get too into my medical situation but I’ve had tons of surgeries and medical practitioners. On several occasions I’ve gone home with super complicated wounds that took 1.5 hours to pack and cover correctly. My mom has taken video of nurses doing the complicated wound care as a referencing on how to do it in the future as my home caretaker while I recover. The nurses say “you can but please don’t show my face or my name tag.”

I would love to record conversations with my doctors as they are often complex however I know it wouldn’t be permitted.

I honestly think it’s the fake nails, I’ve always thought her manicures were horrible or I guess the clubbing could be an over active thyroid.
Priscilla with an overactive thyroid? I would be more likely to say O2 insufficiency which can be cause be something as simple as anemia or as complex as a heart/lung problem.

I've notice over the course of many vlogs that P's pinky finger on her left hand is almost always bent. I think she either broke that finger or there is some other deformity going on with it.
I actually have the same deformity (I believe) although the rest of the my hands look in now way similar to her hands. I was either born with a tendon that didn’t want to stretch in the area or I broke it when I was young and didn’t remember. It really showed up when I was 12 years old.

I talked to a hand surgeon about it when I incidentally hurt the same pinky finger. He said they could do surgery but there would be much to gain from it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This is where they were role-playing about being a doctor and patient…this is what the closed caption picked up🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🐷🐽🐖😂😂😂😂 :m
View attachment 699167
Sorry guys, this was already posted. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m very late to the party! I should have read everyone’s comments first!!
With inspiration from @Whimsical screenshot, here is Big P in her first national advertisement. “Summer’s Eve...Keep your pussy cat fresh! Don’t be a douche.”
08845927-27F5-4D1F-90AD-AFEC5C1E6529.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yesssssss!! The lazer beam eyes are back!!! You made my night!!!! Lovin’ it!!!! 💖😂
🥰🥰Laser lights make everything better!! 🤣😂😂
I’m glad you enjoyed it!! 😁

Random thoughts, no specific order-
* P looked HUGE in that dress!! She has clearly killed her spanx. RIP Spanx. You fought the good fight! 🙏
RIP Spanx, perfect!! :ROFLMAO:😂
Hey, at least she has a place to rest her hands and arms. 😂😂

FF9581AC-96A9-4DFB-975F-B948E8AFAAB2.jpeg
CD7F3AD9-5726-4B3A-8D68-1BF9D951FA46.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
On Big P’s Crap and Things, last night’s Lippy Mama = 7 comments. Today’s Big Sweet Girl on the special needs swing = 173 comments.
View attachment 699152
P constantly goes on about Abbie being ‘sweet sixteen’ and how she has a sassy teenager, yet she’s the first to glare at anyone who dares put their little children on ‘Abbie’s swing’.

• Haha
Arsewipe aka Ruthina T has appeared in Josh's comments calling us pathetic Tattle grannies. So glad he reads here and gets triggered by things.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
On Big P’s Crap and Things, last night’s Lippy Mama = 7 comments. Today’s Big Sweet Girl on the special needs swing = 173 comments.
View attachment 699152
Why is their “typical” teenager hanging in the park and not at her favorite place, SelfieWrld??? Let her roll around in the balls and then hang out in HER PERSONALIZED room that SHE designed…. Must be nice to open a business and only pop in for a few pics for your scam..I mean MLM… I mean boss babe business😜
How long before it shuts down??

Half her face is sad because she has been miserable for half of her life. Just wait what it will look like in another 10 years😳

Already eating out again.. a pricey sushi restaurant in Jacksonville. I cant stand to see them putting stuff in her mouth like a pet. Also ...summer is there as well.. wonder if she will be a permanent fixture even tho she moved out.
It like a never ending “Its A Small World” food edition for these people. Every few hours its a different food… I think I have gained 105 lbs from just seeing what they eat or talk about eating( past-present-future meals).

Laying here getting caught up on all the comments. Double inner& outer ear infection with a perforated eardrum in one of the ears… Not fun. My eardrom popped like Ps spanx after an all you can eat Hidden Valley Ranch and candy buffet

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Woke up this morning and checked the UK news headlines on Sky and guess what? Jacksonville featured for being a major Covid problem with the hospital overflowing, doctors and nurses stressed out etc etc. They need to get masked up at all times for the sake of Abbie and, as I've said before, Selfieshitwrld should be closed as it is a super spreader nightmare.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.