Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has so many lines and wrinkles for a woman her age, despite the skin care!
I am actually honestly surprised that she doesn’t get work done on her face and try to pass it off as her skin care working. She could easily pay for it with the amount of money they spend on stupid tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm a Nana, but I'll wear that Granny badge with pride!
They better be careful who they call Grannie because if Golden Boy goes buck wild this year then The Beast could be a Grannie. He's about the same age that she was when she mated with Moobs 🍷 🍷 🍷 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They better be careful who they call Grannie because if Golden Boy goes buck wild this year then The Beast could be a Grannie. He's about the same age that she was when she mated with Moobs 🍷 🍷 🍷 🍷
It humorous that the worst thing Asshat can think to call Tattlers is "grannies" ... 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It humorous that the worst thing Asshat can think to call Tattlers is "grannies" ... 😄
It's hilarious to me that he really believes he and P are such catches :oops: I guess it helps soften the blow he receives reading here to picture us as overweight, matronly old hens with nothing better to do with our time. Think again douche lord :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Look how easily their information comes up and it does not take great effort to find it…on top of that these idiots announce when they are leaving home and where they are going and for how long they will be gone. Now they added a second address in Boone as well as letting people know how many times Abbie goes to the park, school,swims… any one of these nut jobs could do great harm if they are so inclined, but hey… their advocates for safety and protection of Autism/IDD right
Especially as we now know they leave her unattended in the car too. It wouldn’t be hard to track the beasts down

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Especially as we now know they leave her unattended in the car too. It wouldn’t be hard to track the beasts down
I wonder if they'll do a Poor Me video when they get investigated for leaving Abbie in the truck. I can't imagine this would go unreported as many have commented on it in their vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder if they'll do a Poor Me video when they get investigated for leaving Abbie in the truck. I can't imagine this would go unreported as many have commented on it in their vlog.
They could have very easily gotten reported that day if someone had walked by the truck and seen her rocking like she does.. that would definitely get some attention..or they saw her with a bloody nose with blood smeared everywhere..or having a wild meltdown beating down the dogs. I'm surprised that hasn't happened to them yet.. their luck is really unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've notice over the course of many vlogs that P's pinky finger on her left hand is almost always bent. I think she either broke that finger or there is some other deformity going on with it.
I have a friend who has both pinkies that are basically webbed above and below the middle joint, which keeps her pinkies perpetually bent

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm a Nana, but I'll wear that Granny badge with pride!

Going to be a first time Nana here in a couple of months, but I will also wear that granny badge with pride! Hey Asa, I may be a granny, but I'm smart enough to know not to leave my ASD/ID teen in a vehicle unsupervised. Or maybe I just care enough about him to make sure he is safe at all times?

• Heart
Holy duck! I'm speechless, disturbed and slightly freaked the duck out! This all happened the first 25 seconds!
View attachment 699109
View attachment 699110
View attachment 699114
View attachment 699116
View attachment 699119
View attachment 699120
2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th screenshots of her eyes almost look seizure-like.

On Big P’s Crap and Things, last night’s Lippy Mama = 7 comments. Today’s Big Sweet Girl on the special needs swing = 173 comments.
View attachment 699152
Abbie is clearly too big for that swing now! Why don't they just tell her "No, you can't use that swing. You're too big" and direct her to another more suitable for her size!
They would say "She wouldn't understand."
I say "They're afraid she'd throw a tantrum"!
JMO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th screenshots of her eyes almost look seizure-like.

Abbie is clearly too big for that swing now! Why don't they just tell her "No, you can't use that swing. You're too big" and direct her to another more suitable for her size!
They would say "She wouldn't understand."
I say "They're afraid she'd throw a tantrum"!
JMO
I wonder if she is able to learn how to use a regular swing. I feel like if they worked at it she would. Obviously…that is the real issue.

Reactions: 16
She looks as if she has “sobered up” about 7 times before Ass turned the camera on. 💩🤡💩
Girlfrand needs another month long vacay...this time at an inpatient facility for all the thingth! 🍩🍨🥂🍷🍹
2FE92C84-0FD8-4348-8085-E01E8641F0C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if she is able to learn how to use a regular swing. I feel like if they worked at it she would. Obviously…that is the real issue.
She knows how to use a regular swing. She does not need to use a special swing at all.

Reactions: 26
She looks as if she has “sobered up” about 7 times before Ass turned the camera on. 💩🤡💩
Girlfrand needs another month long vacay...this time at an inpatient facility for all the thingth! 🍩🍨🥂🍷🍹
View attachment 699902
She looks absolutely terrible. And it’s not just her normal ugly. Her skin looks unhealthy, dark circles under her eyes, puffy, she needs to see a doctor. Same as Abbie. I think their nutrition is at the root of it, but it is affecting them outwardly, and it Has to be affecting them inwardly. At best I think they are vitamin deficient. They need to be supplementing hydration, vitamins and minerals, you name it. Of course, ideally, their diet would give them what they need… But we know this is never going to be the case for them. It is very telling that when they left Jacksonville, and when Isaiah went on his road trip, both Isaiah and summer lost weight, and looked much healthier. The two weeks Isaiah spent on the road with them, you can tell he’s already packing on the pounds again. They are just an unhealthy influence to everyone around them

• Heart
I hope you fine tattlers don't mind but I think you forgot something...or someone!
View attachment 699186
Lets all chip in and put this on a billboard! Its awesome! ♥♥♥♥

Isaiah would just abandon his child just like Daddy Dearest did. He learned from the best. Oh, and hide all his from the child.

🥰🥰Laser lights make everything better!! 🤣😂😂
I’m glad you enjoyed it!! 😁

RIP Spanx, perfect!! :ROFLMAO:😂
Hey, at least she has a place to rest her hands and arms. 😂😂

View attachment 699195View attachment 699196
She even has blubber spare tires on her arm resting on her gut. At first I thought it was one if her stomach blubber rolls.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 699902
Abbie's sleepless nights must be getting to her. No wonder, if Abbie honks and yells, pokes and paws, all night like she does during the day!
I'd bet Isaiah is counting down the days to being back in Boone with peace and quiet! Those behaviors of Abbie's could've been curtailed (reduced) long ago but they weren't. Respite and caregivers kept Abbie busy enough, Asa and Priscilla didn't have to deal with her as much, and did nothing to curb the behaviors back then. Now, they have to deal with her more themselves and their lack of giving her time, attention and some discipline back when it counted is catching up with them now.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.