Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Red has bigger better bags than you, Pigcilla!
View attachment 698280
Two of those bags don't have the Slimey's logo on them...did she just bring them out to make it look like she has an even larger collection? If actually are all Slimey bags...one of them appears to be a knockoff Chloé...so is Gigi a knockoff company? Also how many nearly identical basic black bags and duplicates of the same makeup pouch does one woman need? Is it really that much of an incentive to receive the same prize over and over again? Change it up, Slimey! Maybe you could send Red a tongue-scraper instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He needs a complete makeover. He looks 35. I'm surprised Taj hasn't had an influence.
He has nice thick hair and could have it styled so much better than Perry Mason.
1628196604774.png

Two of those bags don't have the Slimey's logo on them...did she just bring them out to make it look like she has an even larger collection? If actually are all Slimey bags...one of them appears to be a knockoff Chloé...so is Gigi a knockoff company? Also how many nearly identical basic black bags and duplicates of the same makeup pouch does one woman need? Is it really that much of an incentive to receive the same prize over and over again? Change it up, Slimey! Maybe you could send Red a tongue-scraper instead.
They are a legitimate company, too bad they have cheapened themselves with Slimelife. I think it is an independent company, I can't find any information for it being under an umbrella.

Reactions: 12
Hey P., the responsible thing to do….. I’m sure she got tested despite her doctor phobia, right???

CDC - Quarantine if you have been in close contact (within 6 feet of someone for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with someone who has COVID-19, unless you have beenfully vaccinated. People who are fully vaccinated do NOT need to quarantine after contact with someone who had COVID-19 unless they have symptoms. However, fully vaccinated people should get tested 3-5 days after their exposure, even they don’t have symptoms and wear a mask indoors in public for 14 days following exposure or until their test result is negative.

View attachment 698172

View attachment 698171
She is the Karla Kardashian of Slimelife!! 😂 😂😂

• Haha
Oh Guyth!😂 This has me wiping tears. Lmfao.😂

Pig says “We have sweet girls that love their Mom!”

And as if on cue👀👀👀👀 Less than a second later.....
THIS HAPPENS!😂😂

It is the best thing I have ever seen on a Lipsmack Live!

211DC0BF-D236-4A5A-8A6C-020658800749 (1).jpeg
Reminds me of this one from a few months ago! Abbie was clawing at Big P (I added in strangling Big P 😂) I'm sure she does that off cameral!!!:ROFLMAO:
I would like to believe Abbie knows exactly what she is doing! 😂 😂😂:m
alittlelower (1).jpg

😂:m😂:m😂:m😂:m
211DC0BF-D236-4A5A-8A6C-020658800749 (1).jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
They are a legitimate company, too bad they have cheapened themselves with Slimelife. I think it is an independent company, I can't find any information for it being under an umbrella.
Welp, there's the Chloé knockoff, right there on the second page. Called the "Jenni Saddle Bag," appropriately enough. Looking around it appears they do "corporate gifts" as well as private-labeling...so that's where the Slimey goods are coming from.

Reactions: 10
🎼🎼 With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound, she hikes up her pants and her boobs hang down...
Helpless huns on backyard decks, scream bug eyed as she zaps their necks...
She picks up a drink and tosses it down, wades through the water toward the Dunkin in town.
Oh no, they say shes got to go
Go go Pigzilla!! 🦖🦖 🎼🎼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Parasocial relationships/parasocial interaction

There's been growing research on how it applies to "influencers" and the social media age & yes, it does tend to be even more pronounced because the ease and (perceived) intimacy of interaction.
Thanks! I’m glad someone knew the technical term and had more up-to-date knowledge.

Reactions: 5
🎼🎼 With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound, she hikes up her pants and her boobs hang down...
Helpless huns on backyard decks, scream bug eyed as she zaps their necks...
She picks up a drink and tosses it down, wades through the water toward the Dunkin in town.
Oh no, they say shes got to go
Go go Pigzilla!! 🦖🦖 🎼🎼
Brilliant. Positively brilliant.

• Heart
  • Haha
She said in a live that ”they” were going to take Isaiah to school next week. Abbie’s first week back at school. Priority children come first. No doubt respite/summer/Becca etc will stay with Abbie. #sophmore
Don't "the girls" have jobs? Oh, wait, Becca works at JSA. Batter-up...Becca!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That top picture could not look any more awkward. They clearly didn’t care about having her in that photo. She is forcing her way in, they have their arms around each other and she’s just pushing that gut into her Back
Does EVERYONE high up in that MLM scheme have artificially pumped up lips?? And in the top picture only the woman right beside Priscilla seems to have on a “good shade for her” lipstick. You can wear whatever color lipstick you want but don’t claim to be a beauty guide if it looks that bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Guyth!😂 This has me wiping tears. Lmfao.😂

Pig says “We have sweet girls that love their Mom!”
View attachment 698412
And as if on cue👀👀👀👀 Less than a second later.....
THIS HAPPENS!😂😂
View attachment 698421
It is the best thing I have ever seen on a Lipsmack Live. 😹
To be honest, if I was near Abbie and she was looking at me the way she's looking at Priscilla in these two screenshots, I'd be very afraid. Not to be mean but Abbie looks like she's ready to launch an attack. I think she knew what she was doing here and was weighing her options. JMO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Pretty soon she's going to have to sit across the room to reach her desk her belly is getting so big.
#105pounds
1628203017855.png

1628203096992.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.