Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think it’s only a couple of weeks. I’m sure big P would jump at the chance of having a few days away from sweet girl to spend some serious money on cheap decor and accessories for the house
If she's going to shop for "Isaiah's" house, she better do better than her last venture! I think she got something like one throw rug, 2 or 3 plastic glasses, a plate or 2q. I don't know if she got eating utensils or not but I think she got a couple of cooking tools...a spatula and maybe tongs or a spoon...I know it wasn't much and left me asking "Why?" "What?"

Reactions: 17
Just them pushing that abridged app. Another money grab for them.

Most doctors won't want you to record them. Some places they can't let you regardless. Ass just tells people to get a new doctor if they won't let you use it.

And whether the Maasholes can use it or not is a big deciding factor when they choose Abbie's new psychiatrist... because that should be all you care about.... what an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Reactions: 12
Random thoughts, no specific order-
* P looked HUGE in that dress!! She has clearly killed her spanx. RIP Spanx. You fought the good fight! 🙏
* Apparently it took 100k and a zillion miles for Asa to figure out the dogs would like walking on a trail. WOW.
* Oh that scamp Abbie wants to stay up all night. Whats the problem guys? Typical teens stay up without Mom and Dad.
* No sign of Golden Boy.
*No mention of Summer. Not entertaining the Princess? No use for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
P's reaction to Abbie making noise during the abridge promotion.

ezgif-3-41abf0db6300-min.gif

How Princess P emphasizes what she's fumbling around trying to say:

How_To_Tell_The_Doctor_cropped (1)-min.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
My gosh, The Beast has the worst Hooficure. Look at the weird shape of those nails? If I had hands like that, I'd not bring attention with neon orange polish.
I've notice over the course of many vlogs that P's pinky finger on her left hand is almost always bent. I think she either broke that finger or there is some other deformity going on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
P's reaction to Abbie making noise during the abridge promotion.

View attachment 699025

How Princess P emphasizes what she's fumbling around trying to say:

View attachment 699033
Yeah,I noticed that look Priscilla flashed Abbie's way, then she goes off camera, I think I heard a slap or 2 (maybe wrong) and Abbie's going to another part of the house screaming and yelling fades away... maybe Isaiah was there, off camera, and he took Abbie into another part of the house.

I've notice over the course of many vlogs that P's pinky finger on her left hand is almost always bent. I think she either broke that finger or there is some other deformity going on with it.
Bent and she seems to hold it out a lot when doing things.

Reactions: 9
Tonight's vlog.

Random GIF-worthy Big P shimmy at approximately 9:31. What was that? Reminiscent of Hillary Clinton issues captured on tape that may have had neurological basis (without the gaping mouth). Not intended as a political post. I just couldn’t tell if the camera caught Big P mid-shimmy so she kept it up or if it was involuntary. Any ideas?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she pull her hair or force her head back with a palm??
It looked to me like she was trying to get her mother’s attention. Kind of pulled her head back in order for her mother to look at her and not the phone

Yeah,I noticed that look Priscilla flashed Abbie's way, then she goes off camera, I think I heard a slap or 2 (maybe wrong) and Abbie's going to another part of the house screaming and yelling fades away... maybe Isaiah was there, off camera, and he took Abbie into another part of the house.

Bent and she seems to hold it out a lot when doing things.
You got the perfect video clips. This is one strange person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Tonight's vlog.

All of the footage that was shown on this vlog of Abbie at the doctors office is quite dated. So, when was the last time Abbie has seen a doctor? That virtual one? That shouldn’t count as a real one. Of course they’re in a mad rush to find a new psychologist because they need her prescriptions filled. Sounds like maybe the old doc stop filling them. The fact he mentions Abbie may be staying up all night might be because they ran out of her night meds. They may have double dosed her on their campcation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I watched P's SL Live that you all mentioned earlier.
Yikes. o_O
First- I think Big P thinks it makes her look SO busy to have Asa being her "producer". It never ever fails. She always has to lean over and make some little request, "Can you" do this or that. I think she does it just so people know he's there and wants to appear so busy and important.
Second- Even though its quite humorous, the way Abbie manhandles and mauls her isnt cute or acceptable. If she does that to the people she knows best, imagine what she could do to a teacher, classmate, aide, respite, etc.
Third- P tried to sound so passionate about SL while peppering her speech with the MLM keywords: empowering, sisterhood. blah fkn blah.
And finally I checked in on Big Red. Someone grew up watching Hannah Montana!! 🤪🤪

Miley-Cyrus-just-loves-to-bite-her-tongue.jpg

1628207209310.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
To be honest, if I was near Abbie and she was looking at me the way she's looking at Priscilla in these two screenshots, I'd be very afraid. Not to be mean but Abbie looks like she's ready to launch an attack. I think she knew what she was doing here and was weighing her options. JMO
If Abbie can consent to be filmed and understands YouTube, Abbie has to understand what she is doing when she claws the tit out of Priscilla. Actually, I would think Abbie would be able to understand a lot if she understands consent and how YouTube works. I know grown-ass 70 somehtings that don't fully understand YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.