Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
P's not gonna beg anyone to join her team...said after 19 minutes of begging more dumb schmucks to join her team 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
When is Hogboy starting back at uni? How are they going to kit the place out with noone to look after Abbie? And soon they are going to have to reveal more filthy lucre spent on Hogboys new wheels. That surely is going to lose them more leghumpers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m watching her Lipshit live…

-She says she’s offended when people say she’s where she is because of Youtube. She said there are a lot of women who are above her in the company that don’t have a Youtube following.

-She says its only $160 for a start up kit which is equivalent to two Target shopping trips. She said put some of these trips to the side and get a Limelife kit. “If you want it bad enough, you’ll figure it out”.

-She says it’s not going to happen in a week but think about the holidays coming up, maybe you have credit card debt, maybe you just need a little extra money to get your nails done but you feel guilty because you’re a stay at home mom.

-“I’m not going to beg someone to join me” as she’s literally begging people to join.

-“I don’t make money off of you joining” cough cough, yeah only when they get sales and recruit people….you move up the rank. Why would you be pushing this tit so hard if you didn’t get anything out of it?

-“What other perks are there Asa?” How in the hell is he supposed to know, I thought this was your business. #bossbabe

Didn’t someone mention that another company gives out cars? She says they get bonuses but they won’t get a car because some don’t need a car but if they do they can use their bonuses to buy one.
She is such a load of bs in every way! It can't help but spew out of her mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey P., the responsible thing to do….. I’m sure she got tested despite her doctor phobia, right???

CDC - Quarantine if you have been in close contact (within 6 feet of someone for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with someone who has COVID-19, unless you have beenfully vaccinated. People who are fully vaccinated do NOT need to quarantine after contact with someone who had COVID-19 unless they have symptoms. However, fully vaccinated people should get tested 3-5 days after their exposure, even they don’t have symptoms and wear a mask indoors in public for 14 days following exposure or until their test result is negative.

View attachment 698172

View attachment 698171
So tired of seeing pics of the puffed up lip girls! It's the stuff nightmares are made of!. And then there's Priscilla in some shots with them where she doesn't have makeup on at all. Oh, my eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A couple of those bags aren’t bad looking (without the fugly Slimelife logo, of course). No way in hell are they worth joining an MLM for. You’d probably lose much more money than the cost of those bags.
especially as adding the slim life logo makes them completely worthless. You wouldn’t be able to sell them on. No one would buy them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When is Hogboy starting back at uni? How are they going to kit the place out with noone to look after Abbie? And soon they are going to have to reveal more filthy lucre spent on Hogboys new wheels. That surely is going to lose them more leghumpers.
i think it’s only a couple of weeks. I’m sure big P would jump at the chance of having a few days away from sweet girl to spend some serious money on cheap decor and accessories for the house

Reactions: 17
what the hell, that man is craaazy! On what planet does he think the maassives will respond to every crazy message he sends? I think because these youtubers put their entire lives online, people feel like they know them personally and expect to be treated like they are friends or something.

they also probably don’t bother responding to anything either but that’s another point entirely!
I think they only respond when they feel or know it will get more action, responses= more money. I think!?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i think it’s only a couple of weeks. I’m sure big P would jump at the chance of having a few days away from sweet girl to spend some serious money on cheap decor and accessories for the house
She said in a live that ”they” were going to take Isaiah to school next week. Abbie’s first week back at school. Priority children come first. No doubt respite/summer/Becca etc will stay with Abbie. #sophmore

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Why is she doing this to a 19 year old?
I don't hnow why Isaiah didn't just push her off with a few choice words. I sure as hell would have! You don't do that tit to a 19 year old Priscilla! And then goes on to poke and paw at Abbie!
What the ever-loving hell is her problem?
Keep your hands waiting Priscila!!!
It was nauseating watching it. 🤢
What is it with Isaiah's hair though? I wish he’d get rid of that stupid fringe and shave it all off. It’s such an old fashioned style.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She said in a live that ”they” were going to take Isaiah to school next week. Abbie’s first week back at school. Priority children come first. No doubt respite/summer/Becca etc will stay with Abbie. #sophmore
I bet they haul Abbie with them to Boone! More vlogging opportunities.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.