Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their Patreon’s gone down quite a lot. I made a note of the numbers a couple of months ago. It was at 328 when I first looked, then it went down to 301. The numbers increased to 306. Today I looked and they have 284 subscribers. They didn’t post for almost a month, so obviously people don’t want to pay out for nothing, although to be honest, why would anyone want to watch extra videos of that motley crew?
Better yet....why would ANYONE in their right mind send them money???? I don't understand people.....don't you have a life? Spend your money on your own family.....

I’m watching her Lipshit live…

-She says she’s offended when people say she’s where she is because of Youtube. She said there are a lot of women who are above her in the company that don’t have a Youtube following.

-She says its only $160 for a start up kit which is equivalent to two Target shopping trips. She said put some of these trips to the side and get a Limelife kit. “If you want it bad enough, you’ll figure it out”.

-She says it’s not going to happen in a week but think about the holidays coming up, maybe you have credit card debt, maybe you just need a little extra money to get your nails done but you feel guilty because you’re a stay at home mom.

-“I’m not going to beg someone to join me” as she’s literally begging people to join.

-“I don’t make money off of you joining” cough cough, yeah only when they get sales and recruit people….you move up the rank. Why would you be pushing this tit so hard if you didn’t get anything out of it?

-“What other perks are there Asa?” How in the hell is he supposed to know, I thought this was your business. #bossbabe

Didn’t someone mention that another company gives out cars? She says they get bonuses but they won’t get a car because some don’t need a car but if they do they can use their bonuses to buy one.
I guess that comment someone posted yesterday really hit a raw nerve....lmfaoooooo 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Kudos to those of you who actually watch Princess P's lipshit lives... I definitely can't tolerate 35+ minutes of this --

ezgif-1-533e47ac1300-min.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
One of their old YouTube videos popped up this morning as I was scrolling and I was curious so I clicked it. They were both sitting there talking about how Abbie was diagnosed and her younger years.

Asa mentioned that her development and education was based on what sort of teacher she had. He said it was sad that Abbie didn’t do as well because of no follow through….hmmm. That didn’t age well.

He also talks about how he did the stay at home dad thing for a bit and how The Beast felt bad that she wasn’t home with her kids. She flat out said, “I never said that”. He was like yes you did and she was like no…no I didn’t. I just didn’t like my job.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Kudos to those of you who actually watch Princess P's lipshit lives... I definitely can't tolerate 35+ minutes of this --

View attachment 698152
I didn’t used to watch the lives but slimelife is my new source of entertainment. I am over the vlogs because it’s all bs full of fluff, plus they are over a week old. The lives are Priscilla uncut and the tit that comes out of her mouth is just 😄/🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hey P., the responsible thing to do….. I’m sure she got tested despite her doctor phobia, right???

CDC - Quarantine if you have been in close contact (within 6 feet of someone for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with someone who has COVID-19, unless you have beenfully vaccinated. People who are fully vaccinated do NOT need to quarantine after contact with someone who had COVID-19 unless they have symptoms. However, fully vaccinated people should get tested 3-5 days after their exposure, even they don’t have symptoms and wear a mask indoors in public for 14 days following exposure or until their test result is negative.

144AC99C-F6EC-438F-8D7A-D08E0F65C93F.jpeg

D243C779-0A4A-400E-AA81-CBD4597E1557.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It is like SelfishWrld has turned into Big P’s life-sized, money-sucking dollhouse. Where all her dreamy fantasies can be preserved in photos.
Truth! And also sad a 40 yr old woman resorts to this level! She's so stunted maturity wise! Time to let go and grow up Priscilla!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Looks like Red has bigger better bags than you, Pigcilla!
View attachment 698280
Red so cool wearing her AC DC shirt with her red hair wagging that tongue. I bet she has a woman stamp too.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Hey P., the responsible thing to do….. I’m sure she got tested despite her doctor phobia, right???

CDC - Quarantine if you have been in close contact (within 6 feet of someone for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with someone who has COVID-19, unless you have beenfully vaccinated. People who are fully vaccinated do NOT need to quarantine after contact with someone who had COVID-19 unless they have symptoms. However, fully vaccinated people should get tested 3-5 days after their exposure, even they don’t have symptoms and wear a mask indoors in public for 14 days following exposure or until their test result is negative.

View attachment 698172

View attachment 698171
Who thinks blowing your lips up to the size of the Hindenburg is a good idea :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 698172

View attachment 698171
That top picture could not look any more awkward. They clearly didn’t care about having her in that photo. She is forcing her way in, they have their arms around each other and she’s just pushing that gut into her Back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 698172

View attachment 698171
LMAO! She looks so out of place in the first picture. I choked on my vitamin C tablet when I scrolled by it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh Guyth!😂 This has me wiping tears. Lmfao.😂

Pig says “We have sweet girls that love their Mom!”
3750A895-BB01-4467-AD2D-6322E95FB5EA.jpeg

And as if on cue👀👀👀👀 Less than a second later.....
THIS HAPPENS!😂😂
211DC0BF-D236-4A5A-8A6C-020658800749.jpeg

It is the best thing I have ever seen on a Lipsmack Live. 😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh Guyth!😂 This has me wiping tears. Lmfao.😂

Pig says “We have sweet girls that love their Mom!”
View attachment 698412
And as if on cue👀👀👀👀 Less than a second later.....
THIS HAPPENS!😂😂
View attachment 698421
It is the best thing I have ever seen on a Lipsmack Live. 😹
Wow... Abbie has that look on her face before she gives P the beat down. I love how P tries to play it off as Abbie is being loving towards her...she is so fake. And who exactly is she asking to "hear her out".. .. these are all leg HUMPERS from the FA channel. I wouldn't doubt it if they encouraged Abbie to go over there and appear on camera a few times.... ugh....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Red so cool wearing her AC DC shirt with her red hair wagging that tongue. I bet she has a woman stamp too.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Who thinks blowing your lips up to the size of the Hindenburg is a good idea :unsure:
They remind me of hemorrhoids. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Wow... Abbie has that look on her face before she gives P the beat down. I love how P tries to play it off as Abbie is being loving towards her...she is so fake. And who exactly is she asking to "hear her out".. .. these are all leg HUMPERS from the FA channel. I wouldn't doubt it if they encouraged Abbie to go over there and appear on camera a few times.... ugh....
Hahaha! Hear her out! 😹😹 Sorry Not Sorry, Thilla. That requires volume, and that is something I turn off when your mug appears on screen. That is until Sweet Girl is about to put your ass to sleep. 🤣
In all seriousness, having Abbie on set is definitely a ploy. It never fails you have a handful asking about Abbie. Pig knows what sells, and it ain’t her or Slimelife crap. 😏
At one point it looked like Sweet Girl was going to take a chunk of flesh out of P's neck. I was so hoping she'd get the jugular vein :m
Same here! Get her Abbie! Bite the duck outta her Sweet Girl! 🧛‍♀️ Grrrrr...Grrrrrr...🧛‍♀️ I said I want a snack...chomp chomp chomp!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really think ASSa throws a donut under P's chair so Abbie keeps making an appearance... 😂 😂 😂

Hahaha! Hear her out! 😹😹 Sorry Not Sorry, Thilla. That requires volume, and that is something I turn off when your mug appears on screen. That is until Sweet Girl is about to put your ass to sleep. 🤣
In all seriousness, having Abbie on set is definitely a ploy. It never fails you have a handful asking about Abbie. Pig knows what sells, and it ain’t her or Slimelife crap. 😏

Same here! Get her Abbie! Bite the duck outta her Sweet Girl! 🧛‍♀️ Grrrrr...Grrrrrr...🧛‍♀️ I said I want a snack...chomp chomp chomp!
I gotta go watch this part now😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.