Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too damn easy guyth! 😂 I have laughed out loud many times this morning. 😹 Why Tinkerhog would even utter the phrase “run really fast”?? Who? You? Bish puhleaze! 😂

Also, cult participation aside, I like Sherry. A LOT! She is a cute little critter. Her eyes smile. Her voice is gruff at first, but after a few seconds it is sort of soothing. Very animated facial expressions too. 😜
I shall dedicate this post to her! Cheers Sheriff Sherry! 🍻
3E990C39-3678-4939-9199-E2AF7ACDA072.png
7B324F8E-B6C9-4BEB-B5CE-A648D28A1B88.jpeg
A7C243E8-93EE-4ABB-9C4D-B28463FFB521.jpeg
CDC8EA32-509E-41E7-86B2-0908230F9C78.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I've wondered the same thing. Something tells me that it's worse off camera. Maybe not 100% of the time, but a decent amount of the time. Both Princess P and Isaiah have said in more than one vlog that Asshat is a lot worse off camera. Way more short tempered, easily angered/annoyed, a lot more bossy etc. So, if what we see in the vlogs is Asshat reigning things in, or at least trying to, it has to be miserable living w. him and dealing with all of his bullshit.
Asshat likes to try to say all the right things, things he knows he ought to say in order to give the right impression. But, as the saying goes, actions speak louder than words. It isn't enough to just say 'all the things'. You have to follow through and actually DO the things you claim you're doing. Oh, and doing them for half a moment in one or two vlogs doesn't count.
I would LOVE to have a hidden camera on when only Pig and Ab are at home. For the whole day. What a goal mine that would be.
"Day In The Life Of A (not my jam) Mom And Her Severly IDD Daughter". I am sure Asshole has some cameras set up here and there and Pigfat knows that and would be on her toes.

Ready your reviews? Proofread Priscilla Proofread
I'm quite sure they "ready" their reviews. Especially all the bad ones that we never get to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How stupid... sounds like something Asshat would request...

Wow!! Such hustle and bustle in Selfiewrld JAX, look at all the customers 😂 😂 😂 They must get very little traffic in there because most of their posts are from the employees. When I am creeping their instagram, I always pay attention to how busy the booths are when they post a customer using the revo and it is NEVER busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Too damn easy guyth! 😂 I have laughed out loud many times this morning. 😹 Why Tinkerhog would even utter the phrase “run really fast”?? Who? You? Bish puhleaze! 😂

Also, cult participation aside, I like Sherry. A LOT! She is a cute little critter. Her eyes smile. Her voice is gruff at first, but after a few seconds it is sort of soothing. Very animated facial expressions too. 😜
View attachment 706431View attachment 706432View attachment 706433View attachment 706434

LOL. Did you notice when P was going on and on about the donkeys she said she could live their and then asked Asshat where they were and he said "Death Valley",,,,,lol....they are beyond ridiculous.

She was to live there because she saw a couple of asses? She is such an animal lover... yea..I could see her being a vegetarian......NOT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow!! Such hustle and bustle in Selfiewrld JAX, look at all the customers 😂 😂 😂 They must get very little traffic in there because most of their posts are from the employees. When I am creeping their instagram, I always pay attention to how busy the booths are when they post a customer using the revo and it is NEVER busy.
That place has less than a year left before it goes belly up

Reactions: 21

View attachment 706431View attachment 706432View attachment 706433View attachment 706434
I REALLY hope they aren't taking advantage of Sherry....she does seem sweet and is super brave to latch on to this sinking ship. But I really hope they don't take advantage of her - she uprooted her life and moved down there for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So (I haven’t read through the past few pages of this thread yet) ....Hogboy.... who is, what? 18-19 years old goes “back to school” shopping with his Mommy and Daddy? It’s like he is 5 and going to kindergarten. Wow. I doubt at that age I could get my son to go shopping with me and he drove himself to and from college after we went with him the first drive up. Plus my son bought himself whatever he needed at the nearby Walmart which wasn’t much. Coffee, maybe a few snacks. No stores near Hogboy’s college? And why are they all piling into a car/truck/RV to go with him? How embarrassing for him.

Yeah, that string wall paper is crap. I spent hundreds of dollars getting rid of the string wallpaper and it has to be sanded, then mudded to fill in nicks made after tearing and sanding it off, then resanded to make it presentable for painting. And as for Nala.....all I can say is “GO NALA!” She’s the only one in that family with decorator taste.

Now with these few words is a more appropriate and accurate slogan for Asshole to wear on his t-shirts....”I’m the herpes of the internet” or “I’m a dick” ( or douche) . And it could come in several colors and sizes with puzzle pieces decorating it. You know, to go along with his facade.
Here you go.

280E6AB4-F982-4B3E-AF53-7FBC526253B5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
LOL. Did you notice when P was going on and on about the donkeys she said she could live their and then asked Asshat where they were and he said "Death Valley",,,,,lol....they are beyond ridiculous.

She was to live there because she saw a couple of asses? She is such an animal lover... yea..I could see her being a vegetarian......NOT!!
She is so dumb. So, so dumb.🙉
Vegetarian! 😂 Seriously.😂 She responds..Well, I don’t eat donkeys. Thank God for that.
Mental note..finally something she won’t eat.👀
On that subject..
Do they even eat chicken? Turkey? Or is it all beef and pork? The only time you hear them mention chicken is in relation to Zaxby’s, or Pigs famous Crackbleeppot chicken slop she throws together.
Such a weight conscious diet. Lmao! Pork chops, bacon, kielbasa and liquor.🐽
9F6FFD81-DA27-4A5E-8BD5-8CA0236B8756.jpeg

I REALLY hope they aren't taking advantage of Sherry....she does seem sweet and is super brave to latch on to this sinking ship. But I really hope they don't take advantage of her - she uprooted her life and moved down there for them.
Agreed. I also hope she has a back up plan for when SpankieWrld goes under. 🐱

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I find Priscilla's comment at the end of this post very disturbing...and telling. To think she feels the need to explain why Abbie is not smiling (or looking at the camera.) It's not because she's deep in thought...it's because she's autistic. Priscilla, Abbie is autistic. Even on a channel called "Fathering Autism," she believes she can explain in a very "NT" way, why Abbie does what she does? How absolutely tragic for this poor young lady. Her mother is so unable to deal with the realities of her life, she will live in her fantasy world where Abbie is a high school junior who will shop for back to school clothes at Buckle. Simply tragic.
I've said it before....denial is her coping mechanism....and most likely food and alcohol. I would bet my life Pricilla is an emotional eater. There is no amount of weight loss surgery that can fix that. Her mindset is just not there...and I'm not making fun of her or putting her down for her weight but I'm sure her excessive weight is directly correlated to her state of mind. She LOOKS MISERABLE...all the time...it's actually very sad. They got themselves caught up in their new lifestyle instead of just focusing on what is right for their daughter...they are down a rabbit hole that is getting deeper and deeper. First of all that house was for Pricilla....CERTAINLY NOT FOR ABBIE....they have acquired and are still acquiring enough money for Abbie to have 24 hour care in the future. They story about that house having space for Abbie to live independently is ridiculous. Was the intention to put her in that god awful sectioned off garage that Summer slept in???? I wouldn't keep my dog in there. It's disgusting. So the house was supposed to be for Abbie but they now have taken over half the downstairs with studio space....ok....up here in the north we have houses that are either two family or something called mother/daughter houses....a house like that would be beneficial for Abbie, if they had the intention of giving her "independence" with a 24 hour aid of course...they would have their own space and so would Abbie. Maybe they could be with her in the day and have someone be with Abbie at night....either way a house LIKE THAT would have been in Abbie best interest...and lets be honest, in theirs as well....theres no way being with Abbie 24 hours a day doesn't completely drain and exhaust them...not to mention drive them insane. So again there are so many things P is in denial about...

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Okay😂 Last one. This witch is making me unproductive ASF! 😂 Are they doing this on purpose? We are going to need a bigger table? Would you look at the beige food PILED on those troughs! Holy COW!👀
DC31ED61-C61D-4B0B-A815-C33941F27700.jpeg

ETA: Was it not just a few weeks ago they were re-telling that lie about Pig only gnawing on a couple bites?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She just makes it so easy
Nice try covering half your overflowing plate. About a pound of rice - rice is supposed to be a very rare occurrence and in very small quantities after wls. A good meal size would be 3 or 4 shrimp, MAYBE a tbs of rice. And that’s it. Her plate could feed 30 wls patients.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Do you think ASSa is buying patreon memberships to keep the number higher?

How stupid... sounds like something Asshat would request...

No first day of school pics at Sickiewrld? I mean why won’t they take Abbies picture in her very own room… that SHE designed, yet P shot a tik tok and was showing off her ugly purses there.

True... she is desperate to look like an influencer. Probably two reasons she is tag-happy. She is hoping to get attention and noticed by ANYONE and also it makes it look like she is already working with these companies.

Ass made a comment recently that they get approached by several companies every single day and they turn most of them down. I call BS. Common narcissist trait. Inflate their self importance and lie to make themselves more important than they are.
Getting coupons in the mail from Zaxby’s, Wendys, and Chic fil A does not count A

So (I haven’t read through the past few pages of this thread yet) ....Hogboy.... who is, what? 18-19 years old goes “back to school” shopping with his Mommy and Daddy? It’s like he is 5 and going to kindergarten. Wow. I doubt at that age I could get my son to go shopping with me and he drove himself to and from college after we went with him the first drive up. Plus my son bought himself whatever he needed at the nearby Walmart which wasn’t much. Coffee, maybe a few snacks. No stores near Hogboy’s college? And why are they all piling into a car/truck/RV to go with him? How embarrassing for him.
Our girls are heading back to school out of state and we usually stock them up with things such as snacks,toiletries and things for their dorms so they don’t have to worry about that stuff as they get acclimated to school and their practices( student athletes). Knowing when to back off is key;but not every kid is the same and each parent does what their children need from them. Now there are overbearing parents( like P) ; but I think most kids enjoy mom and Dad making a fuss at times.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is from her short haircut - it looks so cute and would be SO much more manageable now. They had immediate regret as they were walking out - they talk about how much they love it then go on about how they miss the long hair. Bleh. But this video is super positive - I really wish they'd take it this short again.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Yeah, that string wall paper is crap. I spent hundreds of dollars getting rid of the string wallpaper and it has to be sanded, then mudded to fill in nicks made after tearing and sanding it off, then resanded to make it presentable for painting. And as for Nala.....all I can say is “GO NALA!” She’s the only one in that family with decorator taste.
I remember when they first bought the house, they made disparaging comments about how they disliked that wallpaper and would be getting rid of it...then all of a sudden they were like "Actually we've decided we like it." I bet they changed their minds because they found out how much it costs and/or how difficult it is to remove.

Our girls are heading back to school out of state and we usually stock them up with things such as snacks,toiletries and things for their dorms so they don’t have to worry about that stuff as they get acclimated to school and their practices( student athletes). Knowing when to back off is key;but not every kid is the same and each parent does what their children need from them. Now there are overbearing parents( like P) ; but I think most kids enjoy mom and Dad making a fuss at times.
🤣 True...back when I was in college, I very much appreciated my parents buying me cases of bottled water (this was back when plastic bottles were Okay) and my dad carrying them up three flights of stairs for me. What a feckin hero, that dude. My lovely mom also used to send me back from every visit with tons of leftovers and baked goods to share with all my dorm-mates. Trust me, it was very much appreciated!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I remember when they first bought the house, they made disparaging comments about how they disliked that wallpaper and would be getting rid of it...then all of a sudden they were like "Actually we've decided we like it." I bet they changed their minds because they found out how much it costs and/or how difficult it is to remove.

🤣 True...back when I was in college, I very much appreciated my parents buying me cases of bottled water (this was back when plastic bottles were Okay) and my dad carrying them up three flights of stairs for me. What a feckin hero, that dude.
It's not uncommon for parents to help kids move back to school. But you know they're gonna roll up in the huge truck overflowing with toilet paper and mac & cheese. Although, most college kids will take whatever free stuff is offered, so. Isaiah and his crew will have to put up with Piggy decorating for a few days and hopefully they'll roll on out so they can light up their bongs. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's not uncommon for parents to help kids move back to school. But you know they're gonna roll up in the huge truck overflowing with toilet paper and mac & cheese. Although, most college kids will take whatever free stuff is offered, so. Isaiah and his crew will have to put up with Piggy decorating for a few days and hopefully they'll roll on out so they can light up their bongs. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, especially poor "broke college kid" Isaiah who needs his subscribers' help to buy coffee :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.