Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asshat keeps having tantrums in the comments section and I keep seeing this ;) --

A TINY puffed up angry little creature.

giphy (47).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Look how they " clean " the ball pit.. also a comment
I use to supervise a children's respite home that provided services for people with disabilities. We had a huge ball pit and it needed to be cleaned often. I use to put all the balls in mesh bags and clean it with soap and water. And let them dry overnight. There is also a special ball pit cleaner machine that works well.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
With her history I would hope any respectable bariatric surgeon would refuse to do another surgery on her!
The first one should be fired for doing the surgery against the requirements of losing the required weight first then the required therapy so she doesn’t end up completely failing it like she did! He shoulda assigned a therapist,set a date for her to go then checked back with said therapist to see if she even went and also followed said requirements she was given if any

Reactions: 11
The first one should be fired for doing the surgery against the requirements of losing the required weight first then the required therapy so she doesn’t end up completely failing it like she did! He shoulda assigned a therapist,set a date for her to go then checked back with said therapist to see if she even went and also followed said requirements she was given if any
Insurance paid WLS requires all that. Self-pay doesn't, unfortunately. I'll bet she wishes she had now tho.

I use to supervise a children's respite home that provided services for people with disabilities. We had a huge ball pit and it needed to be cleaned often. I use to put all the balls in mesh bags and clean it with soap and water. And let them dry overnight. There is also a special ball pit cleaner machine that works well.

So is this the between each use or the once a week cleaning....how do they sanitize between use? Video or that doesn't happen....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Money speaks. She got away with doing nothing pre surgery. She is so stupid that she thought have the surgery and the weight will fall off with zero follow through. She deserves all the massive amount of weight she has piled back on because she did everything you shouldn't do. Her knees will give way soon carrying that bulk around. As for her arms - I have honestly never seen something so repulsive.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You guys don't suppose the only reason they made that ball cleaning video is because of us do you?
I mean, it's been talked about a lot here and suddenly she's trying to give the illusion that @selfiewrldjax is a clean, safe covid free spot.
What a joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
You guys don't suppose the only reason they made that ball cleaning video is because of us do you?
I mean, it's been talked about a lot here and suddenly she's trying to give the illusion that @selfiewrldjax is a clean, safe covid free spot.
What a joke.
I want to know what they mean by "sanitize between uses". Do they mean they spray the thing down? That's not even sanitizing the top layer. So wiping down each ball with a clorox wipe. Doesn't look like they use a new wipe for each ball...did they then sanitize the actual pit? Ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I want to know what they mean by "sanitize between uses". Do they mean they spray the thing down? That's not even sanitizing the top layer. So wiping down each ball with a clorox wipe. Doesn't look like they use a new wipe for each ball...did they then sanitize the actual pit? Ridiculous.
Likely they just spray things with lysol or something. If anything. Ball pits are notoriously disgusting on good days.

Reactions: 22

I would never subject my workers to that. And they prob only get paid min wage.

They are so worried about judgments and have to prove they clean the ball pit that they have their employees cleaning them one by one…..🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I've said it before....denial is her coping mechanism....and most likely food and alcohol. I would bet my life Pricilla is an emotional eater. There is no amount of weight loss surgery that can fix that. Her mindset is just not there...and I'm not making fun of her or putting her down for her weight but I'm sure her excessive weight is directly correlated to her state of mind. She LOOKS MISERABLE...all the time...it's actually very sad. They got themselves caught up in their new lifestyle instead of just focusing on what is right for their daughter...they are down a rabbit hole that is getting deeper and deeper. First of all that house was for Pricilla....CERTAINLY NOT FOR ABBIE....they have acquired and are still acquiring enough money for Abbie to have 24 hour care in the future. They story about that house having space for Abbie to live independently is ridiculous. Was the intention to put her in that god awful sectioned off garage that Summer slept in???? I wouldn't keep my dog in there. It's disgusting. So the house was supposed to be for Abbie but they now have taken over half the downstairs with studio space....ok....up here in the north we have houses that are either two family or something called mother/daughter houses....a house like that would be beneficial for Abbie, if they had the intention of giving her "independence" with a 24 hour aid of course...they would have their own space and so would Abbie. Maybe they could be with her in the day and have someone be with Abbie at night....either way a house LIKE THAT would have been in Abbie best interest...and lets be honest, in theirs as well....theres no way being with Abbie 24 hours a day doesn't completely drain and exhaust them...not to mention drive them insane. So again there are so many things P is in denial about...
What do you mean a garage? It's a suite remember? It's totally NOT anything like pool house! Its just your average suite that doesn't even have a bathroom in it just like all those fancy people have! /s 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

LMFAO...they're doing one ball at a time with Lysol wipes. What bleeping idiots. That makes me believe this is all for content. 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Money speaks. She got away with doing nothing pre surgery. She is so stupid that she thought have the surgery and the weight will fall off with zero follow through. She deserves all the massive amount of weight she has piled back on because she did everything you shouldn't do. Her knees will give way soon carrying that bulk around. As for her arms - I have honestly never seen something so repulsive.
She don’t smarten up she ain’t gonna like what lack of follow through and following directions will eventually do! She must not watch “My 600 Lb Life!,many of them never followed through with anything and sadly Most of them are no longer here to tell their story due them being know it all’s and thinking karma wouldn’t catch up! It always does!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She don’t smarten up she ain’t gonna like what lack of follow through and following directions will eventually do! She must not watch “My 600 Lb Life!,many of them never followed through with anything and sadly Most of them are no longer here to tell their story due them being know it all’s and thinking karma wouldn’t catch up! It always does!
Saw this on FB earlier. 😂 Anything for a buck, right? 😂 $100 says this is Moobie Dick’s Plan G. Haha! When all else fails...sell Pig to Dr. Now. 🐽
1DD5FFE6-7BE5-4449-B18A-4CD0413D6A8E.jpeg

An example:
2971F681-526C-412E-8879-B7AB69A48F62.jpeg

Is that a knee curtain I see? Serious question! Actual flesh?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What a joke.
In New Zealand , we have H&S rules for practically everything, because we have the idiotic accident related no fault insurance. With balls from ball pits, they are mostly multi coloured, so change out 1 or 2 colours daily or as needed, put into mesh bags and put through a designated dish washer! Washing by hand like that, isn’t doing anything, and is very time wasteful!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What do you mean a garage? It's a suite remember? It's totally NOT anything like pool house! Its just your average suite that doesn't even have a bathroom in it just like all those fancy people have! /s 😜
That pool utility shed? It’s disgusting and I can’t fathom why Summer would EVER choose to stay in there and not stand her ground,like “oh THIS is how little u think of me that I can’t even sleep in the house like a human being?! U gotta put me up in a pool utility shed OUTSIDE the house? So disrespectful of them! She shoulda bolted back to her parents as soon as she saw that,after all she do for their kid with the babysitting and other crap they more than likely had her do cuz they didn’t want too!
She got screwed!

• Heart

What’s this “we sanitize” BS? A & P have been out of town for weeks, but even when they’re in town, you know they aren’t lifting a finger at SelfishWrld. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Saw this on FB earlier. 😂 Anything for a buck, right? 😂 $100 says this is Moobie Dick’s Plan G. Haha! When all else fails...sell Pig to Dr. Now. 🐽
View attachment 706981
An example:
View attachment 706985
Is that a knee curtain I see? Serious question! Actual flesh?
It's a knee muffin top! She also has elbow muffin tops!

So do we know they are gone to settle Hoglet into his new abode? Along with his 4000 loo rolls! And who, pray is looking after Abbie? They have gone suspiciously quiet about respite care.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.