Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dr. Now would DESTROY her.
Yes! He sure would!
You did not stick to your 1200 calorie a day diet, Tinkerhog. โ˜๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผโ˜๐Ÿผ
My most favorite was when he had to tell a 500 lb lady that she was NOT malnourished. ๐Ÿ˜น
If the planets align, and this comes to fruition...๐Ÿ˜น OH MY STARS! I am watching all of it. Imagine the screenshot opportunities! Her laying in bed telling her sad story while Moobs makes his third run to McDonalds. He returns and lifts, cleanses and powders all the rolls. Then Pig will announce it is time for dinner. Next scene, Moobs has sold the RV to put a down payment on a box truck with a lift gate. He backs into the manor. Beep beep beep... The fire department comes and removes the double doors leading out to the pool along with a section of wall so EMS can drag her and her mattress out and onto the lift gate of Moobs new ride. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ I will stop here..๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes! He sure would!
You did not stick to your 1200 calorie a day diet, Tinkerhog. โ˜๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผโ˜๐Ÿผ
My most favorite was when he had to tell a 500 lb lady that she was NOT malnourished. ๐Ÿ˜น
If the planets align, and this comes to fruition...๐Ÿ˜น OH MY STARS! I am watching all of it. Imagine the screenshot opportunities! Her laying in bed telling her sad story while Moobs makes his third run to McDonalds. He returns and lifts, cleanses and powders all the rolls. Then Pig will announce it is time for dinner. Next scene, Moobs has sold the RV to put a down payment on a box truck with a lift gate. He backs into the manor. Beep beep beep... The fire department comes and removes the double doors leading out to the pool along with a section of wall so EMS can drag her and her mattress out and onto the lift gate of Moobs new ride. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ I will stop here..๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น
The first time that I saw the baby powdering of the folds on 600 Pound Life, I died!!! It was as great as the episode where the woman had to be hosed down on the back porch because she couldn't fit into the shower ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The first time that I saw the baby powdering of the folds on 600 Pound Life, I died!!! It was as great as the episode where the woman had to be hosed down on the back porch because she couldn't fit into the shower ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น And they almost never have on underwear! The damn gunt covers it all and then some, at least the front parts, and is on full display. ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

• Haha
  • Sick
Whatever happened to Abbie's autism VANS shoes? Piggy had to buy them for Abbie, but I never see them on her. Also, whatever happened to that chore thing they bought? I know it feels where Asa hooked it, but didn't they find a new place for it so Abbie can have a chat too? I wonder if Abbie drove her bike to school?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You guys don't suppose the only reason they made that ball cleaning video is because of us do you?
I mean, it's been talked about a lot here and suddenly she's trying to give the illusion that @selfiewrldjax is a clean, safe covid free spot.
What a joke.
Not sure who in that family knows about ball cleaning, but this looks like fun, Asswipe. Clean balls, must clean balls.
1628626104447.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whatever happened to Abbie's autism VANS shoes? Piggy had to buy them for Abbie, but I never see them on her. Also, whatever happened to that chore thing they bought? I know it feels where Asa hooked it, but didn't they find a new place for it so Abbie can have a chat too? I wonder if Abbie drove her bike to school?
The only reason she has those Van's shoes is because they plugged them hard hoping for sponsorship. The chore chart was just desperate content. Abbie didnt understand and never will. Gone is the hoovering, the bike, removing those gruesome fake table settings, emptying the dishwasher, basically all the usual crap that was churned out ad infinitum. Arsewipe is really stuck for content now. He must be bored screaming. Sweet girl is not going to surprise anyone with new skills as she has, sadly, reached a peak unless these oafs get their act together and work in alignment with that school to improve matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's a knee muffin top! She also has elbow muffin tops!

So do we know they are gone to settle Hoglet into his new abode? Along with his 4000 loo rolls! And who, pray is looking after Abbie? They have gone suspiciously quiet about respite care.
Pigcilla's tit & Stuff IG has had a couple of stories today driving to Boone. I'm sure Summer's been tagged again. Do we know if Summer works at JSA?

Y'all - Isaiah is driving the old beat up truck - her latest IG story shows him hanging his parking tag in the old ratty truck.My latest record search didnโ€™t show any new vehicles for them. So are they really going to leave the golden child with a ratty old truck?? Or is this a smokescreen?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
No way they are not buying him a mountain worthy 4wd.

Already in Boone, so were not bothered missing first day/week of school. But will post pics of her because she is the money shot. Why did Mommy and Daddy both have to go with JR?

Last edited:
  • Heart
LMFAO...they're doing one ball at a time with Lysol wipes. What bleeping idiots. That makes me believe this is all for content. ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ
They can't do anything right. They should be putting all the balls in mesh bags and empty out the pit.. clean the pit without the balls in it and sanitize.. put new fresh balls in. Take the dirty balls somewhere and wash with soap and water and rinse and sanitize and let them dry out before using them again... and rotate the balls out often.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That pool utility shed? Itโ€™s disgusting and I canโ€™t fathom why Summer would EVER choose to stay in there and not stand her ground,like โ€œoh THIS is how little u think of me that I canโ€™t even sleep in the house like a human being?! U gotta put me up in a pool utility shed OUTSIDE the house? So disrespectful of them! She shoulda bolted back to her parents as soon as she saw that,after all she do for their kid with the babysitting and other crap they more than likely had her do cuz they didnโ€™t want too!
She got screwed!
I agree! There is no way i'd let anyone sleep outside like that. I'd give up my own bed first! I'm wondering if it's because she was young and afraid to speak up and just accepted it since they offered but as an adult I would never let that be an option.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They can't do anything right. They should be putting all the balls in mesh bags and empty out the pit.. clean the pit without the balls in it and sanitize.. put new fresh balls in. Take the dirty balls somewhere and wash with soap and water and rinse and sanitize and let them dry out before using them again... and rotate the balls out often.
Better yet, they should just change out the ball pit with a different booth idea. Or does corporate require the ball pit? I would hate the responsibility of keeping this sanitized. Seems like a losing proposition.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Look how they " clean " the ball pit.. also a comment
I use to supervise a children's respite home that provided services for people with disabilities. We had a huge ball pit and it needed to be cleaned often. I use to put all the balls in mesh bags and clean it with soap and water. And let them dry overnight. There is also a special ball pit cleaner machine that works well.

Bullcrap.

Money speaks. She got away with doing nothing pre surgery. She is so stupid that she thought have the surgery and the weight will fall off with zero follow through. She deserves all the massive amount of weight she has piled back on because she did everything you shouldn't do. Her knees will give way soon carrying that bulk around. As for her arms - I have honestly never seen something so repulsive.
I still think the only reason she had the surgery was for the insurance policies they took out. It was at the same time. They probably told her to lose 100 lbs. In order to get the life insurance policy. She said she lost 100, and now shes done and gaining it back.

You guys don't suppose the only reason they made that ball cleaning video is because of us do you?
I mean, it's been talked about a lot here and suddenly she's trying to give the illusion that @selfiewrldjax is a clean, safe covid free spot.
What a joke.
100% that is the only reason they are cleaning their balls. Those balls all have a small hole in them so they don't crush. If any liquid gets trapped in there it gets moldy inside. Thats one of the readons McDonalds no longer has them in their play area.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Look how they " clean " the ball pit.. also a comment
I use to supervise a children's respite home that provided services for people with disabilities. We had a huge ball pit and it needed to be cleaned often. I use to put all the balls in mesh bags and clean it with soap and water. And let them dry overnight. There is also a special ball pit cleaner machine that works well.

For the love....these two sat and cleaned these balls for god knows how long without any gloves on. I can't even imagine touching these chemicals for an extended period of time. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
  • Sick
Pigcilla's tit & Stuff IG has had a couple of stories today driving to Boone. I'm sure Summer's been tagged again. Do we know if Summer works at JSA?

Y'all - Isaiah is driving the old beat up truck - her latest IG story shows him hanging his parking tag in the old ratty truck.My latest record search didnโ€™t show any new vehicles for them. So are they really going to leave the golden child with a ratty old truck?? Or is this a smokescreen?
In someone elseโ€™s name, or perhaps a lease?

Reactions: 10
What do you mean a garage? It's a suite remember? It's totally NOT anything like pool house! Its just your average suite that doesn't even have a bathroom in it just like all those fancy people have! /s ๐Ÿ˜œ
A suite with a mop sink it it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I want to know what they mean by "sanitize between uses". Do they mean they spray the thing down? That's not even sanitizing the top layer. So wiping down each ball with a clorox wipe. Doesn't look like they use a new wipe for each ball...did they then sanitize the actual pit? Ridiculous.
Yes, the balls need a good swishing in a net bag in the washer on hot. Poof. It wouldnt take 15 hours of ball wiping. ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In someone elseโ€™s name, or perhaps a lease?
All the other vehicles are under their name. I thought perhaps under the business name, but heโ€™s driving the green paint peeling Tacoma truck. When you register for a school parking pass, you have to register a particular car, so for now it looks like heโ€™s got the old beater. It could be a four-wheel-drive, he may have asked for the pick up truck. Heโ€™s an outdoors guy and hauling snowboards and Hiking equipment, maybe he didnโ€™t want a brand new car. Who knows but for now heโ€™s got the green 2003 truck

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bullcrap.

I still think the only reason she had the surgery was for the insurance policies they took out. It was at the same time. They probably told her to lose 100 lbs. In order to get the life insurance policy. She said she lost 100, and now shes done and gaining it back.

100% that is the only reason they are cleaning their balls. Those balls all have a small hole in them so they don't crush. If any liquid gets trapped in there it gets moldy inside. Thats one of the readons McDonalds no longer has them in their play area.
Iโ€™m willing to bet thereโ€™s nothing dirtier in Jacksonville than Asaโ€™s balls. Fit those into that ball cleaning machine.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.