Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For Abbie's sake, I hope they "decide" (or are forced to) parent her 24/7/365 for a good while.

All the respite and therapy in the world is not gonna help that child if her parents don't bleeping learn how to be consistent and follow through. The more they shrug and simper about every single approach "not working" with Abbie the more distressed she'll be in the long term.

They need the consistency of not being able to pawn her off on Isaiah and Summer and Crazy N and on and on and on. They need to have no choice but to figure out how to get off their derrieres and work with Abbie so she can be more comfortable in the world. Since they steadfastly refuse to choose consistency - as presumably neurotypical parents - the only hope is that the choice is forced on them.
But, Asa is too full of himself and Priscilla is too immature! Before they can parent they need to learn the definition of the word, and, they need to be taught how to parent effectively with a child like Abbie.
😄We always seem to come back to the same conclusion but, unfortunately for Abbie, we probably will never see the proper things being done for and with her.😔

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh look we mention on here she didn’t seem to have her iPad on the trip…here she is with an iPad 🤦🏼‍♀️ Seriously they are so predictable!

Asa spends far too long talking about the bathroom door that won’t shut. It doesn’t fit….
Hey Asa! Your house is damp. Wood expands when it’s damp. You need a dehumidifier.
yours sincerely,
Concerned Brit from the wettest part of a wet country living in an old house

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
In the time that they have been in the mouldy manor, they haven’t used the outside breezeway much. I’m sure that if they put in a hammock style swing chair on a glide system, Abbie could move her feet to make the swing glide, then bring her feet up and go with the momentum etc. That might give her some exercise as well as being outside.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The amount of mental gymnastics Asshat goes through to try to justify the bullshit that is their sorry excuse for parenting Abbie.
It must be exhausting always having to come up with more lies & bullshit all the time!

ezgif-3-b9af52b98aa9.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
We use medical cannabis for my son and even though he takes amounts that would put me in a coma for a week, he doesn't look drugged at all.
Too bad they don't explore it as they live in a legal state that actually has autism listed as a qualifying condition. We considered moving to another state for this very reason. Medical cannabis has less negative side effects vs synthetic drugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The amount of mental gymnastics Asshat goes through to try to justify the bullshit that is their sorry excuse for parenting Abbie.
It must be exhausting always having to come up with more lies & bullshit all the time!

View attachment 700818
I'm just always amazed at how many still believe this jackass. I wonder about their audience and their state of mind. Seriously. We know some are definitely not dealing with a full deck. And both A&P are so very proud to claim they've built these businesses. One can only hope they don't land softly but some how Abbie does.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh look we mention on here she didn’t seem to have her iPad on the trip…here she is with an iPad 🤦🏼‍♀️ Seriously they are so predictable!

Asa spends far too long talking about the bathroom door that won’t shut. It doesn’t fit….
Hey Asa! Your house is damp. Wood expands when it’s damp. You need a dehumidifier.
yours sincerely,
Concerned Brit from the wettest part of a wet country living in an old house
Oh my, oh my! What a bunch of bs! I just wasted how many minutes watching a pure bs video! Can it get anymore uninteresting?
smh i don't care much for hearing about your bathroom door problem. I do care that your 16 year old daughter isn't toilet trained and still uses diapers!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Absolutely, 100%. This is why IMO they have no respite person now. The person they had seems to have vanished They daren't show her bad behaviours in order to not put off new employees. They've had weeks to organise a new person knowing that Summer was leaving but no Selfieshitwrld was more important. They are going to have a tough time ahead on their own. That child is never disciplined, never told no and so rides roughshod over them.
I saw an old vlog when they were in their old house. Asshole was saying how that day they had to leave snother restarsunt because Ab went wild on Pig. Ripped her necklace off and scratched her up pretty bad. Ass was out in the parking lot with Ab while Cilla was inside waiting for food to take home. They seemed so much more honest in those days. He even had tears in his eyes saying how this is everyday single day occurence, while Ab was in the backsest smirking. When Pig ffg inally got in the car, you could see she really was beat up physically and emotionally. She said "I don't if she has autism or not...that is NOT O.K. to do to anyone." Asshole 100% agreed. He said sometimes it happens several times a day. And I don't believe for one minute that its all from autidm. She is a brat when she wants to be a brat. They even admitted as much that slot is her throwing a tantrum. They should have taken her home without bringing any take out home and put her to bed with no supper. (Even Pig mentioned that). You know damn well she eats 25 times as day so she wont starve. And explain to her that they couldn't get any food because she was causing another scene and they had to leave. I'm sure he gave her a snack when they got in the car. Always a food reward no matter what. No consequences for her ever. Your princess knows exactly what she is doing most of the time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Mr. Homeowner is bitching about a leaky roof but just spent 200k on some unnecessary purchases. He is so cheap when it comes to doing things to the house. The kitchen is not anything to write home about and they've now been in it for almost two years and wallpaper is falling off the walls. All they need now in the backyard is a car up on cinderblocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I saw an old vlog when they were in their old house. Asshole was saying how that day they had to leave snother restarsunt because Ab went wild on Pig. Ripped her necklace off and scratched her up pretty bad. Ass was out in the parking lot with Ab while Cilla was inside waiting for food to take home. They seemed so much more honest in those days. He even had tears in his eyes saying how this is everyday single day occurence, while Ab was in the backsest smirking. When Pig ffg inally got in the car, you could see she really was beat up physically and emotionally. She said "I don't if she has autism or not...that is NOT O.K. to do to anyone." Asshole 100% agreed. He said sometimes it happens several times a day. And I don't believe for one minute that its all from autidm. She is a brat when she wants to be a brat. They even admitted as much that slot is her throwing a tantrum. They should have taken her home without bringing any take out home and put her to bed with no supper. (Even Pig mentioned that). You know damn well she eats 25 times as day so she wont starve. And explain to her that they couldn't get any food because she was causing another scene and they had to leave. I'm sure he gave her a snack when they got in the car. Always a food reward no matter what. No consequences for her ever. Your princess knows exactly what she is doing most of the time.
I can recall a vlog they did a while back in the old house where JSA called them to come get her cuz she went ape on some poor kid,punching him I think was what she did because he was sitting in “her” chair (the chair they gave to the school for the classroom) and when they went and got her they took her out for ice cream,her behaviour is always rewarded,be it good or bad behaviour!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Mr. Homeowner is bitching about a leaky roof but just spent 200k on some unnecessary purchases. He is so cheap when it comes to doing things to the house. The kitchen is not anything to write home about and they've now been in it for almost two years and wallpaper is falling off the walls. All they need now in the backyard is a car up on cinderblocks.
And...she doesn't fit in that swing anymore. Notice there are two pieces that jet out on each side. Ab can't lay all the way back in the swing. Again, ASSa does all of this for content. Damn it, he promised us we were going to get new content and we're getting the same old crap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They have the house just so they can say they live in a big “100 years old” house,no thought went into picking it at all

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I keep thinking about Abbie being left alone in the truck. What was she doing. Was she scared, freaked out, mad, crying, just chillin. I went back to screenshot when they returned to capture what she looked like but my phone isn't all that great.
View attachment 700172View attachment 700174
Can anybody do any better? It's around the five minute time stamp.
1440p screenshot is attached. It's still a bit hard to see her face because of the lighting, but she doesn't look like she's been crying...she's slapping her leg, and both her facial expressions and vocalizations seem like the way she behaves when she's frustrated or angry at being told to do something. I could imagine her being angry about everyone getting out of the car and walking away without her...especially as getting out of the car usually means they're going to go eat. She might have tried to get out of her seat and leave with them, and been told to sit back down...and then been frustrated about that. My guess is she was rocking and yelling the whole time they were gone. I also wonder if they left her with music playing or a tablet to entertain her? Probably not, as they don't consider her a person...they never consider what the experience is like for her.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Instead putting Summer in the “bungalow “ they should of made that the office/studio/clutter and could claim that space on their taxes. Surprised Boss Hog didn’t think of that
No way P will sit in that palmetto bug infested garage they called a bedroom.

But, Asa is too full of himself and Priscilla is too immature! Before they can parent they need to learn the definition of the word, and, they need to be taught how to parent effectively with a child like Abbie.
😄We always seem to come back to the same conclusion but, unfortunately for Abbie, we probably will never see the proper things being done for and with her.😔
They're only focused on making money

• Haha
Reactions: 19
1440p screenshot is attached. It's still a bit hard to see her face because of the lighting, but she doesn't look like she's been crying...she's slapping her leg, and both her facial expressions and vocalizations seem like the way she behaves when she's frustrated or angry at being told to do something. I could imagine her being angry about everyone getting out of the car and walking away without her...especially as getting out of the car usually means they're going to go eat. She might have tried to get out of her seat and leave with them, and been told to sit back down...and then been frustrated about that. My guess is she was rocking and yelling the whole time they were gone. I also wonder if they left her with music playing or a tablet to entertain her? Probably not, as they don't consider her a person...they never consider what the experience is like for her.
Fixed the brightened in the pic

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Asa must have been in his cups during the carpentry portion of the vlog. Slurry words, thought he was cute and funny. Just sounded stupid. So much autism awareness in talking about peeing with 1 foot on the floor and his inability to take care of his home. Bravo

Asa must have been in his cups during the carpentry portion of the vlog. Slurry words, thought he was cute and funny. Just sounded stupid. So much autism awareness in talking about paying with 1 foot on the floor and his inability to take care of his home. Bravo
And, I don’t know tit about carpentry but, since you’ve had a leak in your house for a month and humidity has built up inside, your bleeping door has swollen at the top. That’s why it doesn’t fit idiot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.