Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karen from Six Blind Kids put this video out yesterday. About chronological age versus developmental age. How she meets her kids where they are developmentally. I found it inspiring and at the same time interesting. I wish A&P could watch this and take heed.

This lady follows FA on all his SM. I've not watched one of her vlogs for a while. But always enjoyed them when I did. I will defo give this one a go👍🏽😉

Reactions: 9
I honestly thought, because they said that, that they withheld food from her in order to keep her small.
Contrary to popular belief on tattle, Abbie is a huge handful to deal with. We don't see it but Assa wrote about it in his blog years ago. She just didn't change or grow out of the behaviors. She's extremely delayed with the mind of a very angry 2 year old, IMO.
Anyway, they sure aren't withholding food now. I'd guess she's around 140lbs now.
I don't recall anyone saying Abigail wasn't a handful. Certainly wouldn't call it popular belief here.

Pretty much everyone realizes that Ab is a lot to deal with. All high needs children are. Some of it is a result of her dumbass parents and the rest is because of her asd and idd.

I agree she didn't grow out anything. Actually probably developed more behaviors as she got older. But she is also medicated more now than she use to be. Maybe that helps keep the edge off some of the more aggressive things but likely not much.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think they have respite. A lot of respite. Asswioe admitted to using ALOT of respite when they built out Spankiewrld.. Who took Abbie to park twice? I’m not convinced the secret woman is gone..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
But she is also medicated more now than she use to be. Maybe that helps keep the edge off some of the more aggressive things but likely not much.
I don’t know what they give Abbie, but I’m pretty sure Kaidale is on Prozac. I remember seeing a vlog a while ago, where it was mentioned he was becoming more and more aggressive and it calmed him down.

Reactions: 12
I just watched some of Pigs live the other day when she was in the pink jacket. It breaks my heart to see poor Abbie desperately seeking attention. I'm sure a lot of her yelling is an attention seeking behaviour but they just ignore her. What happened to her table tasks? One minute it is non-stop and then gone. With her very limited cognitive ability that must be so confusing. Now Summers gone why dont they set up her shack as Abbies playroom where she can mess around with her toys and activities with some music playing? That house was supposed to be for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't recall anyone saying Abigail wasn't a handful. Certainly wouldn't call it popular belief here.

Pretty much everyone realizes that Ab is a lot to deal with. All high needs children are. Some of it is a result of her dumbass parents and the rest is because of her asd and idd.

I agree she didn't grow out anything. Actually probably developed more behaviors as she got older. But she is also medicated more now than she use to be. Maybe that helps keep the edge off some of the more aggressive things but likely not much.
Maybe nobody actually came out and said it, but with all the posts about Abbie being able to do so much more than she can and how Abbie is able ... etc., it was my opinion, that how she REALLY is, was lost.
No big deal. It wasn't meant to offend. When I want to do that, it's always very clear. 😜😁😊
Tattle on!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I keep thinking about Abbie being left alone in the truck. What was she doing. Was she scared, freaked out, mad, crying, just chillin. I went back to screenshot when they returned to capture what she looked like but my phone isn't all that great.
View attachment 700172View attachment 700174
Can anybody do any better? It's around the five minute time stamp.
i couldn’t really tell when I watched it but I know she was making that low whimpering sound which she usually does when she’s scared I think.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe nobody actually came out and said it, but with all the posts about Abbie being able to do so much more than she can and how Abbie is able ... etc., it was my opinion, that how she REALLY is, was lost.
No big deal. It wasn't meant to offend. When I want to do that, it's always very clear. 😜😁😊
Tattle on!!
Nah didn't think you were, nor was I offended lol.

I just don't think people having differing opinions on what Abigail may or may not be capable of (if her parents weren't trash) means people think she is not a challenge to deal with.

I think it goes without saying that it isn't easy living with a child like Abigail.

Why the Maasholes seem to be determined to make it worse for her, and themselves, at every turn is beyond me though.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Absolutely, 100%. This is why IMO they have no respite person now. The person they had seems to have vanished They daren't show her bad behaviours in order to not put off new employees. They've had weeks to organise a new person knowing that Summer was leaving but no Selfieshitwrld was more important. They are going to have a tough time ahead on their own. That child is never disciplined, never told no and so rides roughshod over them.
For Abbie's sake, I hope they "decide" (or are forced to) parent her 24/7/365 for a good while.

All the respite and therapy in the world is not gonna help that child if her parents don't bleeping learn how to be consistent and follow through. The more they shrug and simper about every single approach "not working" with Abbie the more distressed she'll be in the long term.

They need the consistency of not being able to pawn her off on Isaiah and Summer and Crazy N and on and on and on. They need to have no choice but to figure out how to get off their derrieres and work with Abbie so she can be more comfortable in the world. Since they steadfastly refuse to choose consistency - as presumably neurotypical parents - the only hope is that the choice is forced on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
P HAD OR HAS to be a smoker....she's got the WORST smokers wrinkles around her mouth.... :sick:
I think so, too. It would also account for some of the other wrinkles as well. Significant sun damage being the other reason. But, smoking really does a number on your skin. Premature aging, wrinkles are deeper and more pronounced, the texture of the skin is a lot tougher, dries the skin out, uneven tone.. a whole lot of things.
Then when you add in sun damage, that just makes it all that much worse. P's skin is just awful and no amount of slimelife tit is going to change that. The leg humpers who compliment P on her skin must be seeing something that the rest of us don't see. lol

Reactions: 19
Grannies? LMAOOOOO.....did anyone mention to him his 40 year old wife looks at least 15 years older???? That Slimelife is not doing a damn thing for those wrinkles.....#floridalife........get out of the sun P.....No amount of your SoSucks is going to make a difference on your sun-damaged face.😂😂😂😂
SoSucks! lmao 😂 one of the 12+ products she uses on her face for morning skin care and nighttime skin care!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just watched some of Pigs live the other day when she was in the pink jacket. It breaks my heart to see poor Abbie desperately seeking attention. I'm sure a lot of her yelling is an attention seeking behaviour but they just ignore her. What happened to her table tasks? One minute it is non-stop and then gone. With her very limited cognitive ability that must be so confusing. Now Summers gone why dont they set up her shack as Abbies playroom where she can mess around with her toys and activities with some music playing? That house was supposed to be for her.
I hated that in the live too. She was clearly left to her own devices and had no one watching her….the only person that could in that moment was Isaiah but he, quite rightly, seemed to not be there. did you notice big p also flip her hair to the side as soon as Abbie got close- ab obviously quite regularly pulls her hair.

the table tasks were clearly getting boringrepetitive for content so they obviously haven’t brought them out because they can’t do anything for Abbie unless it’s for content. You’d think they would teach her a sign for them so she can at least request it. I suppose they will just say that she doesn’t request it so they don’t get them out.

again, any normal parents would have already made her a sensory room. But this is the maassives. They are not normal. They don’t do anything to consistently meet her needs. Her needs are not being met at all, so therefore she is being neglected. The only thing they do consistently is feed her crap and push her into situations she hates. I saw a comment on Josh’s last video that said that autistic people avoids certain environmentsnot because they just don’t like them, but because the sensory input is painful. No amount of exposure to the environment is going to make that go away. In my book that’s abuse. Forcing someone into doing think that they not just dislike but find painful is abusive. That’s not even getting to the exploitation part.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There is a photo of them taken on New Years Eve when they first met. There is an ashtray in front of them. It's suspected Asa vapes as his vape mod was spotted in one of the vehicles. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a smoker. She has a strong oral addiction.

View attachment 700046
The black ashtray in front of Asa has a cigarette resting on it's rim. Yeah, I'd venture a guess they smoke. Surprises me though we don't see ashtrays in the house anywhere...either they hide them or just smoke outside.

Reactions: 14
6A279698-DCB8-4DC5-B9C2-FE99DC7CFB7A.jpeg
05E71D5D-17E9-4B1B-B741-9DC9C012ABFB.png

This is like celebrities who only show a hand or foot of their children so people will give them attention … abd we know P loves her attention. And Carla is right

• Heart
So, they are STILL pulling her hair back in that stupid ponytail with those horrid bands! Leave it loose and it's STILL long enough for her to chew on and have it falling in her face.
If she sat still long enough for that much being cut off...they could've gone chin line or earlobe length which could've been shaped into a nicer style suited to her chronological age and easier to keep. She wouldn't look special needs. But, Priscilla's thing for "long hair" won. I also wonder if the "long hair" thing isn't more Asa than Priscilla since Priscilla doesn't even take an interest in doing Abbie's hair!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nah didn't think you were, nor was I offended lol.

I just don't think people having differing opinions on what Abigail may or may not be capable of (if her parents weren't trash) means people think she is not a challenge to deal with.

I think it goes without saying that it isn't easy living with a child like Abigail.

Why the Maasholes seem to be determined to make it worse for her, and themselves, at every turn is beyond me though.
Agreed. Out of all of the various opinions and viewpoints on Abbie and the maassives, I'd say one of the top three that everyone appears to agree on is that having a high needs child like Abbie is very challenging, demanding, and difficult at times. Believing that Abbie is capable and aware of more (how much more is indeterminate) doesn't change that.

You are 100 percent correct that A&P repeatedly do things, or more often FAIL to do things that would actually improve things for Abbie as well as themselves. Asshat is always concerned with what is easiest but doesn't seem to realize or appreciate that it would make things easier in the long term if they put in the work, effort, and the consistency.
To borrow one of Asshat's favorite terms, A&P just don't seem to have that 'stick-to-it-iveness' needed to really make a positive change and positive difference for Abbie and for themselves.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She shouldn’t have moved her “office” to a main part of the house if she didn’t want stuff like that to happen.
Instead putting Summer in the “bungalow “ they should of made that the office/studio/clutter and could claim that space on their taxes. Surprised Boss Hog didn’t think of that

• Heart
  • Haha
She looks drugged. Wonder if they use cbd for outings like this. I know they claim it didn’t work for her but for her to sit in a stylist chair I’ll bet they loaded her up

We use medical cannabis for my son and even though he takes amounts that would put me in a coma for a week, he doesn't look drugged at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Priscilla is overreaching on IG today..
Here comes the claw!!!View attachment 696635

Priscilla, nice humans don’t share their child’s personal details to the whole public, put their child in danger, exploit their child for sales and money, and actually parent (the verb, not just the noun)..
View attachment 696638

Right here is the prime example of how your are not a good human…View attachment 696642

OMG! You seriously think those are designer bags? You are delusional. Designer bags do not put another companies brand on their bags. Once SmileLife is up, you wouldn’t want to be caught dead with these. If your company actually give good incentives for you’ll to make sales, make it real designer bags..
Lastly, gotta put Selfish World in the back I see.. You literally didn’t get the “I do this MLM on my time, so I don’t have a work a job or be responsible for a regular job,” you know, all that stuff they spout you to say. Here you are showing that you need another line of income because SmileLife isn’t cutting it..View attachment 696645
Or it's just flat out greed! When will these leghumpers get a clue? This is all for Abbie's future? So Abbie wanted a brand new truck and RV? Greedy, lying bastards!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.