Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This poor child's eyes are so lifeless from what she was like just a few years ago. 😿
She looks drugged. Wonder if they use cbd for outings like this. I know they claim it didn’t work for her but for her to sit in a stylist chair I’ll bet they loaded her up

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Thats supposed to be a GOOD DEAL????? The Allure Beauty Box is fantastic....and it's only $23.00 a month. I love mine. And the best part is you're quality skin care and makeup.

P HAD OR HAS to be a smoker....she's got the WORST smokers wrinkles around her mouth.... :sick:
It could be from sucking on all of the pickled okra. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
that house is a 24 hour tit show
Pun intended, lol.

She looks drugged. Wonder if they use cbd for outings like this. I know they claim it didn’t work for her but for her to sit in a stylist chair I’ll bet they loaded her up
Video or it didn't happen.

There is a photo of them taken on New Years Eve when they first met. There is an ashtray in front of them. It's suspected Asa vapes as his vape mod was spotted in one of the vehicles. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a smoker. She has a strong oral addiction.

View attachment 700046
They both smoked at one time. They mentioned it on an old video.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How is that do any different? They still have to pull it back just like they did before or she will eat it. They probably took her just for VLOG content...like everything else..it doesn't benefit her. Asshat could have just taken the scissors and loped an inch of her pony tail for the same affect.

The dumb HUMPERS think it is a new "do" because it is down and parted in the middle... she cannot wear it to school down... the only difference is about an inch off the end.
It looks like when a 5 year old cuts their own hair. 🤦🏻‍♀️It’s not a flattering cut at all.

Reactions: 14
I keep thinking about Abbie being left alone in the truck. What was she doing. Was she scared, freaked out, mad, crying, just chillin. I went back to screenshot when they returned to capture what she looked like but my phone isn't all that great.
Screenshot_20210806-094845~2.png
Screenshot_20210806-094918~3.png

Can anybody do any better? It's around the five minute time stamp.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Abbie is about 5 ft-5 ft 1. A few years back they said that sweet girl is 110 pounds and kept bragging about how the doctor said she won't get much bigger. How much do you think she weighs now?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There is a photo of them taken on New Years Eve when they first met. There is an ashtray in front of them. It's suspected Asa vapes as his vape mod was spotted in one of the vehicles. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a smoker. She has a strong oral addiction.

View attachment 700046
He already looks like an asshole. I cannot fathom why any woman would ever be attracted to him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm still grimacing/grinning at the thought of those two fat Pigs in a queen sized bed in the camper. Pig must be nearly 3 foot wide and Arseface not far behind. What a sight that must have been and how sweaty - yuk!

• Haha
  • Sick
P constantly goes on about Abbie being ‘sweet sixteen’ and how she has a sassy teenager, yet she’s the first to glare at anyone who dares put their little children on ‘Abbie’s swing’.
Abbie looks way too big for it anyway. They are for people around the ages of 5-12. Maybe if they weren't so worried about having all the things they could have bought a house with enough yard space to buy one of those swings for special needs adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How is that do any different? They still have to pull it back just like they did before or she will eat it. They probably took her just for VLOG content...like everything else..it doesn't benefit her. Asshat could have just taken the scissors and loped an inch of her pony tail for the same affect.

The dumb HUMPERS think it is a new "do" because it is down and parted in the middle... she cannot wear it to school down... the only difference is about an inch off the end.
She would have looked cute with a little pixie cut. No hair bands needed and she would always look neat. There is no difference. They need to stop treating her as if she were a typical teenager and go for what is more practical and easy to deal with. The poor kid always looks feral with that long hair....and it's a shame because she really is a cute kid. I loved her short hair. She looked adorable in that cut.

This poor child's eyes are so lifeless from what she was like just a few years ago. 😿
Gotta be from whatever medication she's on. There is definitely a difference. It's so true, in older pictures she looked so alive and engaged. Now, it's only a dead stare. Same with Kaidale. Nothing there...just a dead stare. It's horrible...but they have no choice, these kids need the medication. It's such a sad existence. What a terrible hand these kids were dealt.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Karen from Six Blind Kids put this video out yesterday. About chronological age versus developmental age. How she meets her kids where they are developmentally. I found it inspiring and at the same time interesting. I wish A&P could watch this and take heed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Abbie is about 5 ft-5 ft 1. A few years back they said that sweet girl is 110 pounds and kept bragging about how the doctor said she won't get much bigger. How much do you think she weighs now?
I honestly thought, because they said that, that they withheld food from her in order to keep her small.
Contrary to popular belief on tattle, Abbie is a huge handful to deal with. We don't see it but Assa wrote about it in his blog years ago. She just didn't change or grow out of the behaviors. She's extremely delayed with the mind of a very angry 2 year old, IMO.
Anyway, they sure aren't withholding food now. I'd guess she's around 140lbs now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I honestly thought, because they said that, that they withheld food from her in order to keep her small.
Contrary to popular belief on tattle, Abbie is a huge handful to deal with. We don't see it but Assa wrote about it in his blog years ago. She just didn't change or grow out of the behaviors. She's extremely delayed with the mind of a very angry 2 year old, IMO.
Anyway, they sure aren't withholding food now. I'd guess she's around 140lbs now.
Agree 100%!

And its all on them. I watched that live of P's yesterday. And the way Abbie just grabs and tugs and pulls....no. Just no.
They can teach her all the signs for food, but havent bothered to teach her no? Or even stop? And she continues to get larger every year.
They deserve all the behaviors and more!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not contrary to popular belief....Abbie is a 24 hour job. There is no rest...even when you are sleeping. They don't show you her violent outbursts...but she has them....they don't show you her self injurious behaviors, but she has them....I cannot imagine dealing with that on a daily basis. Abbie is not the sweet girl they portray her to be. She is who she is....and Autism is a witch....plain and simple. I used to watch a kid who was Autistic, her mother failed to mention that to me when she hired me to watch her and her younger sister. She had VERY scary outburst all the time. It was so bad that I kept the kids outside the front of the house...in view of the neighbors...so I couldn't be blamed for anything happening to their other daughter. She was IMPOSSIBLE to watch. My last straw was when I told them to sit down at the table to eat and she picked up a pencil and charged at full speed toward her sisters face...Thank God I saw her...I was able to put my arm out at the last minute to stop her from stabbing her sister...the kid got stopped in her tracks and hit the floor. That was it...I got on the phone and told the mother she needed to leave work THAT MINUTE and get home to her kids because after this last maniacal incident she no longer had a babysitter. The mother would actually get pissed that the neighbors would only invite the other daughter into their houses to play with their kids....IMAGINE???? I told the mother off, basically telling her she needed to either stay with her own kid or get PROFESSIONAL HELP FOR HER. Abbie, I'm betting is the same way....I see so much of the kid I watched in her....believe me...Abbie is no cake walk.

• Heart
  • Sad
Not contrary to popular belief....Abbie is a 24 hour job. There is no rest...even when you are sleeping. They don't show you her violent outbursts...but she has them....they don't show you her self injurious behaviors, but she has them....I cannot imagine dealing with that on a daily basis. Abbie is not the sweet girl they portray her to be. She is who she is....and Autism is a witch....plain and simple. I used to watch a kid who was Autistic, her mother failed to mention that to me when she hired me to watch her and her younger sister. She had VERY scary outburst all the time. It was so bad that I kept the kids outside the front of the house...in view of the neighbors...so I couldn't be blamed for anything happening to their other daughter. She was IMPOSSIBLE to watch. My last straw was when I told them to sit down at the table to eat and she picked up a pencil and charged at full speed toward her sisters face...Thank God I saw her...I was able to put my arm out at the last minute to stop her from stabbing her sister...the kid got stopped in her tracks and hit the floor. That was it...I got on the phone and told the mother she needed to leave work THAT MINUTE and get home to her kids because after this last maniacal incident she no longer had a babysitter. The mother would actually get pissed that the neighbors would only invite the other daughter into their houses to play with their kids....IMAGINE???? I told the mother off, basically telling her she needed to either stay with her own kid or get PROFESSIONAL HELP FOR HER. Abbie, I'm betting is the same way....I see so much of the kid I watched in her....believe me...Abbie is no cake walk.
Absolutely, 100%. This is why IMO they have no respite person now. The person they had seems to have vanished They daren't show her bad behaviours in order to not put off new employees. They've had weeks to organise a new person knowing that Summer was leaving but no Selfieshitwrld was more important. They are going to have a tough time ahead on their own. That child is never disciplined, never told no and so rides roughshod over them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.