Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too bad they don't explore it as they live in a legal state that actually has autism listed as a qualifying condition. We considered moving to another state for this very reason. Medical cannabis has less negative side effects vs synthetic drugs.
I often wonder why they never explore it either. They tried one version (cannabinoid) CBD. We tried CBD as well. It didn't work. So we moved to THC, and now also CBG. He's been on it for nearly 3 years. In that time we have discontinued 2 pharmas, and the 3 remaining ones he is on we have been at the same dose for YEARS. That alone was basically unheard of for him. Oh, and he sleeps like a champ. Maybe they don't want to put in all the work of researching strains, terpenes, and making tinctures/plant matter capsules/edibles, or learning about this other wonderful cannabinoid and what it can truly do.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Asshat says Abbie didn't use her device on the trip because everything she communicates has to do with home... you mean dunkin, cart ride, zaxbys, bathroom? He wants to program it for the RV...lol..wonder what that would be?

That house leaks every time it rains it seems like. Did you all catch he said there was standing water in the basement? OMG... I bet that place really is moldy.. Sounds like that door that doesn't fit is swollen from all the humidity from all the water leakage.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What's up with Priscilla saying Abbie is a junior in an ig post? Does the school she go to have grades like regular schools or is this another sad attempt at pretending Abbie is the normal typical 16 year old Priscilla desperately wants her to be?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This guy is useless. He can't get out of his own way to save his life. I thought he would make some concerted attempt to recover after the road trip but it's even worse than I imagined. RIP FA. Your demise is more fatal than I thought thanks to your dim-witted leader.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
what was that vlog about? 2 gratuitous scenes, one to show P has cooked once in a week, can’t remember the other one..P’s standard public display of loving on Abbie and swinging in rain (you know done purely to vlog), show us the iPad again in case no one has seen it before, fast forward bathroom/roof. The end.
So bad.
I bet you they will sell mouldy manor within the next year and cite never ending repairs and security concerns.

it is odd they are calling her a junior…. something up with that in terms of what’s next for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And...she doesn't fit in that swing anymore. Notice there are two pieces that jet out on each side. Ab can't lay all the way back in the swing. Again, ASSa does all of this for content. Damn it, he promised us we were going to get new content and we're getting the same old crap.
Not mention Summers Eve had her swinging in this on her Instagram today. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Asshat says Abbie didn't use her device on the trip because everything she communicates has to do with home... you mean dunkin, cart ride, zaxbys, bathroom? He wants to program it for the RV...lol..wonder what that would be?

That house leaks every time it rains it seems like. Did you all catch he said there was standing water in the basement? OMG... I bet that place really is moldy.. Sounds like that door that doesn't fit is swollen from all the humidity from all the water leakage.
Sounds like they had a subpar inspector before they bought the house. Or did they actually have a new roof installed? If so, where’s his google review on that one? They did a hella crappy job on it. Bye bye 100 year old investment. This house is gonna be a train wreck disaster with mold at this point. 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
How does that house have standing water in the basement? I thought houses in Florida didn’t have basements because the ground is sand and water… they are close to the water too, building a basement would be stupid in that area.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sounds like they had a subpar inspector before they bought the house. Or did they actually have a new roof installed? If so, where’s his google review on that one? They did a hella crappy job on it. Bye bye 100 year old investment. This house is gonna be a train wreck disaster with mold at this point. 🤔
And Asa rambling on about all the house repairs and work that needs done after a month away- what?! I think that house is a lemon.

Wait. If Josh trying to "convince" people for an hour is gaslighting, what does Asa call the last 6 years of FA??? :unsure: :unsure:
Good try, you huge douche canoe!!
Perfect example of a gas lighter. Claiming someone is gaslighting you. Asshole

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What's up with Priscilla saying Abbie is a junior in an ig post? Does the school she go to have grades like regular schools or is this another sad attempt at pretending Abbie is the normal typical 16 year old Priscilla desperately wants her to be?
Really not trying to be offensive, but in Abbie’s case at least it’s a glorified babysitter not a school. Her ability to be taught or even retain it just isn’t there. Not saying others on the spectrum do not get anything out of the school but at an 18 month old capability it’s just not going to happen. P can call her anything, a scholar, valedictorian, etc but it is what it is. I think it makes them feel better referring to her as a junior. None of it really matters.

Perfect example of a gas lighter. Claiming someone is gaslighting you. Asshole
Lol. That’s his new buzz word now “gaslighting”

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Fixed the brightened in the pic
Noticing my typo,I meant to write “fixed the BRIGHTNESS in the pic)

It looks like Abby has an injury/red mark on her cheek. Alarming since she’s normally quite pale.
Went back to check it out &!can’t tell what it is, coulda just been awkward lighting,she looks mad in the pic tho so she probably had a tantrum and depending on where they came from,possibly a meltdown

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Really not trying to be offensive, but in Abbie’s case at least it’s a glorified babysitter not a school. Her ability to be taught or even retain it just isn’t there. Not saying others on the spectrum do not get anything out of the school but at an 18 month old capability it’s just not going to happen. P can call her anything, a scholar, valedictorian, etc but it is what it is. I think it makes them feel better referring to her as a junior. None of it really matters.

Lol. That’s his new buzz word now “gaslighting”
That's what annoys me the most about them "educating people about autism" how can they educate when they can't even accept her like she is. It gives people false hope. Why not just say "This is where Abbie is at and thats okay! instead of making video's pretending she's at a level she isnt or doing things isn't. It's deceitful and they shouldn't have a platform on the subject if they can't be be honest. I don't get how these people have follwoers.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh look we mention on here she didn’t seem to have her iPad on the trip…here she is with an iPad 🤦🏼‍♀️ Seriously they are so predictable!

Asa spends far too long talking about the bathroom door that won’t shut. It doesn’t fit….
Hey Asa! Your house is damp. Wood expands when it’s damp. You need a dehumidifier.
yours sincerely,
Concerned Brit from the wettest part of a wet country living in an old house
In the first video on their return to Mold Manor, A’s allergies have returned and his monologues included stuffy nose and swollen eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1440p screenshot is attached. It's still a bit hard to see her face because of the lighting, but she doesn't look like she's been crying...she's slapping her leg, and both her facial expressions and vocalizations seem like the way she behaves when she's frustrated or angry at being told to do something. I could imagine her being angry about everyone getting out of the car and walking away without her...especially as getting out of the car usually means they're going to go eat. She might have tried to get out of her seat and leave with them, and been told to sit back down...and then been frustrated about that. My guess is she was rocking and yelling the whole time they were gone. I also wonder if they left her with music playing or a tablet to entertain her? Probably not, as they don't consider her a person...they never consider what the experience is like for her.
Thank you bready ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Answer the question Asa. Haha

View attachment 700967
Ok, then is Cilla and tit, Travel MaASSive or Lipshit Mama about a significant focus on the child with Autism? Cause those social media outlets sure do like to include her every chance they get. Nobody is confused when they're able recognize a BS operation like yours ASSa. I think he is failing to realize that DCP is providing a online voice for many who are disgusted with FA. I personally think DCP is an opportunist to some degree and I really don't like that aspect but, if it means his channel brings more light to the exploitation of Abbie, then so be it.

P looks like shes carrying triplets in that dress. Move it boys! Mama sow is going for a water birth! 🐽🌊
She think because she hasn't gained it back so much in her face it's all good. Nobody will notice the #105 under the Muumuu.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.