Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really not trying to be offensive, but in Abbie’s case at least it’s a glorified babysitter not a school. Her ability to be taught or even retain it just isn’t there. Not saying others on the spectrum do not get anything out of the school but at an 18 month old capability it’s just not going to happen. P can call her anything, a scholar, valedictorian, etc but it is what it is. I think it makes them feel better referring to her as a junior. None of it really matters.

Lol. That’s his new buzz word now “gaslighting”
I think her teachers at school will be shocked at her regression

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How does that house have standing water in the basement? I thought houses in Florida didn’t have basements because the ground is sand and water… they are close to the water too, building a basement would be stupid in that area.
It appears to be more of a taller crawl space for HVAC and mechanicals than a true basement.

Reactions: 10
I think her teachers at school will be shocked at her regression
No, I'm sure they're completely expecting it.
Teachers, therapists, etc can tell when parents suck. It's obvious even when there isn't running video evidence like these fools post publicly.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wish Brandi was still in their life. We haven’t seen her in a long time. Maybe she doesn’t want to be filmed. This video is from May, 2019. Brandi’s discussion on independent toileting starts at 10:50 or so.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Click bait - Back to talking. It appears she accidently pressed I like it in search for Dunkin. Anyone notice how Isaiah clearly didn't want to partake in the vlog. Kept his head down signaling asshole to move along.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
what was that vlog about? 2 gratuitous scenes, one to show P has cooked once in a week, can’t remember the other one..P’s standard public display of loving on Abbie and swinging in rain (you know done purely to vlog), show us the iPad again in case no one has seen it before, fast forward bathroom/roof. The end.
So bad.
I bet you they will sell mouldy manor within the next year and cite never ending repairs and security concerns.

it is odd they are calling her a junior…. something up with that in terms of what’s next for her.
9th grade=Freshman, 10th=Sophomore,11th Junior, 12th=Senior. Same where you are?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think I would have a hard time at this place. Way too loud and crowded. This is from January 2020. Pre-Pandemic. Game stuff starts at 4:56 or so. Why would this be a good idea. She starts crying and I can completely emphasize.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think I would have a hard time at this place. Way too loud and crowded. This is from January 2020. Pre-Pandemic. Game stuff starts at 4:56 or so. Why would this be a good idea. She starts crying and I can completely emphasize.

How's this for an idea PIGFATZILLA!! you stay home with Abbie and the rest of the family can go an enjoy the hockey game?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
9th grade=Freshman, 10th=Sophomore,11th Junior, 12th=Senior. Same where you are?
I could be wrong, but I thought they were talking about Abbie being a Freshman this time last year, then P referred to her as a sophomore (shopping for a sophomore etc) now she is a rising Junior. 🙂. It is all meaningless..

Reactions: 14
I can only imagine how nasty that ball pit is now...
Big P’s two side boobs put her real boobs to shame 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂

This could technically be ASSa’s reaction to Big P’s newly discovered side boobs. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂😂

38DC3704-3641-495C-9BF4-95A2A69315B7.jpeg
9D4D5F10-1E92-46F0-B442-3CEA054ED366.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th screenshots of her eyes almost look seizure-like.

Abbie is clearly too big for that swing now! Why don't they just tell her "No, you can't use that swing. You're too big" and direct her to another more suitable for her size!
They would say "She wouldn't understand."
I say "They're afraid she'd throw a tantrum"!
JMO
I saw someone on this board say that the yellow swing was not actually a special needs swing but more like a toddler/young child swing. I believe it’s kind of a transition between a baby swing (the kind with the torso enclosure and leg holes) and a typical swing. If so, Abbie has been too big for it for awhile. I guessing, if in the sad incident Abbie broke the swing, that the Maas’s would sue the city/township/county who maintain the park.

There is something wrong with her hands and fingers. I wanted to post this last night but fell asleep..
So look at her hand and fingers. That cant just be "fat". The tops of her fingers are flat, almost like she has no knuckles.
The weird wrinkles and rolls:
View attachment 700078

Now here is a pic of my hand taken few minutes ago. (my hand really isnt supersized, lol, just a close up!) But...this is my hand. Wrinkled, twisted.
My fingers do not straighten. However, this is the result of 3rd degree burns. What the hell is her deal?! I swear if her skin tone was not normal I would swear she was also a burn survivor. We know she's not, so wth is going on there?! There has to be something genetic happening.

View attachment 700084
I know that people have wondered if Abbie has EDS (Ehrlos Danlos Syndrome). It’s a connective tissue disorder. It makes people “double jointed” or otherwise able to flex their joints past normal limits. We have seen both Abbie and Priscilla do “funky things” with their hands, including hyper-extending their middle knuckle.

One of the characteristics of EDS is stretchy and super soft skin. Skin that has less elastic than normal. I wonder if Priscilla’s weird skin is an indication that she might have EDS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
just had a look at this…. Regarding EDS and Autism, and the suggested relationship & genetic component. Did not read all of it!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I just went down a slimelife rabbit hole.
These witches are disgusting.
Here are some highlights.

Found this gem:

Screenshot_20210807-005404~2.png

Poor Pinky Poo what's a witch to do?

Screenshot_20210807-003753~2.png

Screenshot_20210807-003744~2.png

Even when poachers are infiltrating they still gotta try to sling the slime
Screenshot_20210807-004111~2.png

Screenshot_20210807-004117~2.png

And lastly Mrs Douche herself.

Screenshot_20210807-000107.png

Pimping to a million.
Let us count the ways to a million…

• Riding off the coat tails of Mr Douche by the exploitation of Abigail. Pictures, special appearances on lives, having her hold products, actually placing products on her – till her nose bleeping bleeds.
•Using people’s sympathy and vulnerability.
•Lies – photo shopping and all the preset bullshit made available by your morgue make up slimy pyramid scheme fucked up cult of a company Limelife.
•Buying product from your own pocket. Large ass pockets I must say.

It damn sure ain't because of your great skin, your application of make up, your perfect articulation or stellar spelling.
Nope...one word ABIGAIL

• Sick
Reactions: 30
It looks like when a 5 year old cuts their own hair. 🤦🏻‍♀️It’s not a flattering cut at all.
I don’t think it’s too bad given the constrains the stylist had to work under…straight cut and keep a decent amount of length. It also wouldn’t make any sense to try give her layers right now as that takes extra time. It’s a simple cut that will go right into a pony so it’s good.

• Heart
Ha ha pinky crying about poaching. That’s hilarious!! And reposted by the Original Beauty Guide. That woman’s post with her income falls foul of the FTC….oh my god, can you imagine when P. Hits a million, she will be even more obnoxious, propped up by her obnoxious company.

• Heart
Poor Abbie is getting huge and can't fit properly in the swing- she was hanging out of it. Poor girl has the exact same body type/shape as the Beast. She'll be 200 pounds in no time with the food they keep feeding her.

What was with the dumb, cheesy music they played when they were taking her to the park? Is that to get the leghumpers going awwww?! They try to make it sincere with the cheesy music but we all know it's BS. It's bleeping cringeworthy.

The Pig really needs to stop with the skinny jeans. She looks like the back end of a Rhino- a bleeping awful sight to see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.