Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's hilarious to me that he really believes he and P are such catches :oops: I guess it helps soften the blow he receives reading here to picture us as overweight, matronly old hens with nothing better to do with our time. Think again douche lord :ROFLMAO:
Grannies? LMAOOOOO.....did anyone mention to him his 40 year old wife looks at least 15 years older???? That Slimelife is not doing a damn thing for those wrinkles.....#floridalife........get out of the sun P.....No amount of your SoSucks is going to make a difference on your sun-damaged face.😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Abbie's sleepless nights must be getting to her. No wonder, if Abbie honks and yells, pokes and paws, all night like she does during the day!
I'd bet Isaiah is counting down the days to being back in Boone with peace and quiet! Those behaviors of Abbie's could've been curtailed (reduced) long ago but they weren't. Respite and caregivers kept Abbie busy enough, Asa and Priscilla didn't have to deal with her as much, and did nothing to curb the behaviors back then. Now, they have to deal with her more themselves and their lack of giving her time, attention and some discipline back when it counted is catching up with them now.
As so many have suggested, they need to reorganize their schedules. And they should also be locating new respite workers/sitters - which means a level of trust to have someone in their home or at the very least, a non-disclosure agreement. Big P goes live at odd ball times of day and night due to her lack of organization or A's lack of availability to hand-hold her through the process. With Junior back at college and AssA producing her lives, Sweet Girl is completely unsupervised. Although that is when all the fun begins!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Damn, witch is hustlin'

View attachment 699177
Thats supposed to be a GOOD DEAL????? The Allure Beauty Box is fantastic....and it's only $23.00 a month. I love mine. And the best part is you're quality skin care and makeup.

2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th screenshots of her eyes almost look seizure-like.

Abbie is clearly too big for that swing now! Why don't they just tell her "No, you can't use that swing. You're too big" and direct her to another more suitable for her size!
They would say "She wouldn't understand."
I say "They're afraid she'd throw a tantrum"!
JMO
P HAD OR HAS to be a smoker....she's got the WORST smokers wrinkles around her mouth.... :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Arsewipe aka Ruthina T has appeared in Josh's comments calling us pathetic Tattle grannies. So glad he reads here and gets triggered by things.
Went to Josh’s video this morning to find these comments. Haven’t found them yet, but there’s a new humper in the comments - Love on the Spectrum. Sure sounds like it’s either Assa or Piggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Abbie's sleepless nights must be getting to her. No wonder, if Abbie honks and yells, pokes and paws, all night like she does during the day!
I'd bet Isaiah is counting down the days to being back in Boone with peace and quiet! Those behaviors of Abbie's could've been curtailed (reduced) long ago but they weren't. Respite and caregivers kept Abbie busy enough, Asa and Priscilla didn't have to deal with her as much, and did nothing to curb the behaviors back then. Now, they have to deal with her more themselves and their lack of giving her time, attention and some discipline back when it counted is catching up with them now.
that house is a 24 hour tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Went to Josh’s video this morning to find these comments. Haven’t found them yet, but there’s a new humper in the comments - Love on the Spectrum. Sure sounds like it’s either Assa or Piggy.
No, she's a crabby old granny who started a YouTube channel about her autistic granddaughter which was a complete flop.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
P HAD OR HAS to be a smoker....she's got the WORST smokers wrinkles around her mouth.... :sick:
There is a photo of them taken on New Years Eve when they first met. There is an ashtray in front of them. It's suspected Asa vapes as his vape mod was spotted in one of the vehicles. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a smoker. She has a strong oral addiction.

1628264824578.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It humorous that the worst thing Asshat can think to call Tattlers is "grannies" ... 😄
Why is he so worried about what we say? A lot of us that have raised children know how to spot someone that's telling a lie, trying to cover up something ashamed of what they did..MrNoNuts, maybe you have something more to hide?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How is that do any different? They still have to pull it back just like they did before or she will eat it. They probably took her just for VLOG content...like everything else..it doesn't benefit her. Asshat could have just taken the scissors and loped an inch of her pony tail for the same affect.

The dumb HUMPERS think it is a new "do" because it is down and parted in the middle... she cannot wear it to school down... the only difference is about an inch off the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have a friend who has both pinkies that are basically webbed above and below the middle joint, which keeps her pinkies perpetually bent
Her genetics are the kind that if you bought them you would take them back for a refund.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How is that do any different? They still have to pull it back just like they did before or she will eat it. They probably took her just for VLOG content...like everything else..it doesn't benefit her. Asshat could have just taken the scissors and loped an inch of her pony tail for the same affect.
I thought the same.

Reactions: 19
There is a photo of them taken on New Years Eve when they first met. There is an ashtray in front of them. It's suspected Asa vapes as his vape mod was spotted in one of the vehicles. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a smoker. She has a strong oral addiction.

View attachment 700046
Moobs looks like a serial killer and The Beast looks very pretty. I wonder if this is the night he knocked her up?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So Abbie is a junior now?? She was a sophomore earlier in the week, according to the ever plugged in P., perhaps she was able to skip a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Abbie needs a very short pixie cut... it would suit her face and she wouldn't have to have it tightly pulled back like she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her genetics are the kind that if you bought them you would take them back for a refund.
There is something wrong with her hands and fingers. I wanted to post this last night but fell asleep..
So look at her hand and fingers. That cant just be "fat". The tops of her fingers are flat, almost like she has no knuckles.
The weird wrinkles and rolls:
Screenshot_20210805-184551~3.png

Now here is a pic of my hand taken few minutes ago. (my hand really isnt supersized, lol, just a close up!) But...this is my hand. Wrinkled, twisted.
My fingers do not straighten. However, this is the result of 3rd degree burns. What the hell is her deal?! I swear if her skin tone was not normal I would swear she was also a burn survivor. We know she's not, so wth is going on there?! There has to be something genetic happening.

20210806_115800[792].jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 700046
“Strong oral addiction“ I won’t tell you where my mind went when I read that 😛🤐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.