Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was listening on the radio this morning and got a shock: they announced that it is Selfie Day… So, Happy Selfie Day!!!

Yes, a non-sense holiday here in the US (we have a ton of them)… But, many businesses, especially smaller ones, capitalize on these days, drawing in customers…

Just another reason that A&P have no business opening a business. If I knew a holiday was coming up that was 100% what my business was going to be, I would make sure that I was up and running before that holiday came, not the week after..
they couldn’t even organise a piss up in a brewery. Absolute cockwombling idiots.

I’m on a mission to bring back to word ‘wazzock’ Asa is a wazzock.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Haha tips? No one is going to pay an hourly fee and then tip some rando who is standing around. They aren't servicing anyone to even warrant tips... guess they are trying to say "hey your pay is tit but TIPS FOR DAYS"
35 hours a week. Isn't that considered part-time so they won't be required to provide benefits except to cover worker's comp. Cheap a$$holes!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes, that is what I am focusing on as well. Removing the stress because it only makes things worse. I am a much calmer parent when I take my anti-depressant daily, so that is helping tremendously. I am giving him much smaller portions and bites each mouthful. He seems to do well with soft things like mashed potatoes/corn/spinach, so I make a lot of that stuff. Yogurt also helps get him to swallow what is in his mouth (as he tends to pocket food). I also don't make him clean his plate. Tonight we got through with only two times of spit out food! That was a win! He then had his multivitamin with yogurt, and snacks before bed. It's a whole process. I just have to remind myself that he is not losing weight, so it will be ok. He dropped a bunch of weight a couple of years ago due in part to horrendous abdominal tics plus weaning down one of his meds, so that feeds my own anxieties over this.

Ok, enough of that. Now back to the Massives. :)
We all learn alot more in this group about autism, etc. than we do from any crappy posts that Asswipe posts. Fathering Assholism is what his vlogs should be called.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Don’t know how his father tolerates him. mine would have kicked my ass from here to Timbuktu

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I just can't get over how much money they wasted on that stupid business😂😂. After all the freaks show up to gawk at Abbie that business will bottom out ....just like Boss Lady on her ski trip😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lot could be pure sensory. Either seeking or avoiding. Or she may be thirsty. In NT people they often mistake thirst for hunger. She certainly doesn't drink enough. There are so many reasons really. And honestly there isn't much to do to find out since she can't communicate those things.
I noticed a lot of times when she does this, she just pokes at them and they respond...maybe if they reinforced using her communication device to show them and have her point to what she wants...drink vs. food...it would help determine whether she is hungry or thirsty and would also be reinforcing use of the device with her. Also, instead of fruity/sugary juice or other...have her get a glass and have her get water to drink ...something she could do on her own if taught.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
LMAO! They are furry. 🤣 Imagine all that those dolphin nubbies have been through in their lifetime. Overworked and under appreciated. 🦷🐬🦷
I had pineapple upside down cake and jalapeno chips for breakfast. Definitely not a norm for me, though I am sure The Fuckles can relate. 😆 I do believe Mother Nature is driving this sleepy, slap happy train of sarcasm this morning. Woooohooo!
View attachment 627642
They're calling us back to the office after Labor Day and I know I won't be able to read your comments until I get home because I LMAO every time you post. I don't know where it comes from but you are the gift that keeps on giving ;) :m(y) Dolphin nubbies 🐬🐬🐬 brilliant!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
They're calling us back to the office after Labor Day and I know I won't be able to read your comments until I get home because I LMAO every time you post. I don't know where it comes from but you are the gift that keeps on giving ;) :m(y) Dolphin nubbies 🐬🐬🐬 brilliant!!!
I think this one is my favorite. They could make a selfee room with all the fat pictures of her all over the walls and call it "failed weight loss surgery" with a huge scale on the floor, lol.

• Haha
This makes me happy. 😻 Thank YOU!😻
I think this one is my favorite. They could make a selfee room with all the fat pictures of her all over the walls and call it "failed weight loss surgery" with a huge scale on the floor, lol.
😹😂😹
DD0600CE-2342-4134-8591-8124162A3EF0.jpeg

FIXED IT! 🐽
7473D703-8BC8-430D-9DE2-3DB85F884215.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Most stuff like that is learned and acquired behavior. P has an unhealthy relationship with food for sure. But her mother is a feeder. Food is their "love language " (despise that saying.) Everytime they visit, even if it's just to pee, Candy has Abby raid her pantry and take food and treats. So P grew up seeing food as love and comfort. In turn now P is a feeder... even if it is just herself. So while ED can cluster in families it isn't genetic but learned (speaking only to how it manifests in this specific situation 😉)
Just looking at Wayne, and Candy herself, tells the story of what their diet and eating habits are like.

I’ve seen a few vlogs where Abbie has turned down food. I don’t necessarily buy the whole she will eat anything and not stop herself. I’m not doubting that she can’t tell when she is full but I do believe she has the ability to not want food. Also everything they do has revolved around food, its what she knows.

A recent vlog she turned down food was when Sherry was trying to offer her some of what she was eating at Selfie Wrld and Abbie didn’t even budge to get some.

Before Isaiah went off to college he and Isaiah had a dad/son day. Assa admitted that he wasn’t sure what they would do. He said something like “What do you and Priscilla do when you hang out?” Also around that time he said something like he wish he would have taught Isaiah more. It seems he was feeling guilt that Isaiah was going off to college and maybe they didn’t have that bond that they should have.
Seems like Father' Day might be bittersweet for Asa....
A son he hasn't really had a close father/son relationship with, a neutotypical daughter he has chosen to ignore the existence of, and a daughter that he takes care of that can't fully communicate ot interact with him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
For sure. I was inpatient for 3 years in ED treatment, most of one year in the actual hospital. There is no "making someone better." It is something you have to choose everyday. You can't force recovery on a person.

Why those kinds of treatments and therapies would do zero in Abbie's case. At best her being food driven is learned behavior from her mother, at worse it is an actual medical/health issue. It isn't a distorted relation with food.

Oh, and thanks for well wishes everyone. Everyone in this house has it. 0/10 don't recommend.
Feel better MaidenX...well wishes for your family as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah, my husband made me see the doctor after 3 nights of screaming in my sleep every time I rolled over. She touched the specific place and I yelped so off for x-rays. I hope you get the x-rays just to be on the safe side. 🙂

Oh lord isn't that the truth. Don't be surprised if @Kermy adds a SelfieWrld for us. I wonder what the booths would be 😎. Kick assist in the balls, slap Pigcilla in the face, shove camera up asshat's bumhole, etc.
Oh the possibilities... with the photoshop talent on here the possibilities are endless....I'll have to expand :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t believe they had an impromptu father.son live yesterday. Who was moderating? Asswipe really is horrible. Cannot believe he thinks he needs to compete with his kid, or crticisizes him about his fitness levels. He certainly wouldn’t do it to his wife. Why is it ok with your kid? He does see them as possessions. I’d never intentionally embarrass my children in public (or privately!).
Who knew life insurance would give you an Apple Watch to encourage fitness levels. I guess they both have thone features turned off.

• Heart
Thanks! Trying to decide if I should leave a message for my doctor. I fell right on my chest on a marble floor. So embarrassing! Lol!
I do hope you feel better!
I'd get checked out to be sure Noir Fan. Eapecially if you have pain trying to breath. Feel better.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Don’t ask me why but I watched the last Butch Homemaker - talk about watching paint dry. In one she sulks around the house pointing out things they are doing to improve curb appeal and the grand finale - she pressure washes! 😴

I don’t believe they had an impromptu father.son live yesterday. Who was moderating? Asswipe really is horrible. Cannot believe he thinks he needs to compete with his kid, or crticisizes him about his fitness levels. He certainly wouldn’t do it to his wife. Why is it ok with your kid? He does see them as possessions. I’d never intentionally embarrass my children in public (or privately!).
Who knew life insurance would give you an Apple Watch to encourage fitness levels. I guess they both have thone features turned off.
That whole family dynamic is so toxic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On yesterday's live, Isaiah and Asa were talking about something that led to Isaiah saying Asa should get the free Apple watch his health insurance supplies him. Asa told Isaiah he couldn't;t because part of the deal would be him monitoring exercise and health, and I'm sure his health insurance gets the readouts. Isaiah wanted Asa to get it anyway and let Isaiah use it so he will be the one to log fitness hours. Asa said, That would be stealing, and I don't steal. I almost tit my damn pants.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.