Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @WowMeowMeowWow for sharing Miss Priss’s LL Anniversary. Will there be cake? We know she loves to be celebrated (underlined in red). Let’s take a walk down memory lane, when she won all the things and those huge and ugly Oscar-esque statues. 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Thank you @WowMeowMeowWow for sharing Miss Priss’s LL Anniversary. Will there be cake? We know she loves to be celebrated (underlined in red). Let’s take a walk down memory lane, when she won all the things and those huge and ugly Oscar-esque statues. 🤢
those pictures of her are so edited they don’t even look like her anymore. Especially the first one. Kinda sad that so many women in these MLMs think this is empowering women.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Look what I stumbled on yesterday, by accident. I wanted to see if they had a vlog last night so I typed in Fathering Autism and this site came up.
It is ASSa's original blog...and there is a photo gallery. I got lost in the rabbit hole of pics for a bit.:eek:

There are quite a few pics of Abbie "surfing" and wow, she really looked SO alert, much more so than now.

Click on it and you can view all the albums in the photo gallery link. I have not yet read what he had to say, just grabbed some screenshots of the pics.

https://abbiesdad.webs.com/

Here are a few of the pics, some of which are so darn cute. For the rest, you will have to go to the site and see for yourself!! :cool:

Baby Maverick!!
7193_10200473530459670_1685178563_n.jpg

ASSa's comment is attached to this pic
Screenshot (4092).png

Surfers for Autism. Abbie was so engaged!
Screenshot (4093).png

922663_10151562189724812_166208766_o.jpg
1090934_10151752734204812_1998265816_o.jpg
1082523_10151752733199812_1658360309_o.jpg
33666_1454343557457_1199364509_31061627_6415507_n (1).jpg
63035_1464954822788_1201028237_31151845_2353078_n.jpg
63801_1464953822763_1201028237_31151844_2897977_n (1).jpg
1091174_10151752735204812_630949967_o.jpg
1149451_10151752718019812_106281769_o.jpg
34389_1464952862739_1201028237_31151841_3594393_n.jpg

ASSa's comment is attached to this pic.
Screenshot (4095).png

Big P didn't look that big back then (compared to now)

2010-10-29 13.29.54.jpg

ASSa's comment is attached to the pic...apparently, at one time she liked headphones. :unsure:

Screenshot (4094).png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Don’t ask me why but I watched the last Butch Homemaker - talk about watching paint dry. In one she sulks around the house pointing out things they are doing to improve curb appeal and the grand finale - she pressure washes! 😴

That whole family dynamic is so toxic.
I almost forgot about them! Out of sight, out of mind. But this made me take a look at the house listing - 699,500! The house they're looking to buy around the corner from the Maassives is half that and nowhere as nice.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I believe it started because of Abbie laughing at something out of the blue. She also gets mad for unknown reasons as well. it must be so hard for her not being able to fully communicate. I can’t even imagine going through it personally.
I’ve had times in the ICU where I couldn’t talk and didn’t know what was going on. My brain just wasn’t functioning completely. It was terrifying to not be able to communicate and to not know what was going on. Frustrating as well.

The words Abbie has been taught are so food focused it makes me sad. I guess there is swing, go, and a few others.

I guess it’s possible that she is so food focused that it makes sense that she was taught a lot of food words. I think her love of food is both family influenced and a result of her pica or stimming needs.

I was listening on the radio this morning and got a shock: they announced that it is Selfie Day… So, Happy Selfie Day!!!

Yes, a non-sense holiday here in the US (we have a ton of them)… But, many businesses, especially smaller ones, capitalize on these days, drawing in customers…

Just another reason that A&P have no business opening a business. If I knew a holiday was coming up that was 100% what my business was going to be, I would make sure that I was up and running before that holiday came, not the week after..
Oh that would have been a perfect day to have been open and make a big deal about. But I honestly would have never thought to look if there was a selfie day so I can’t criticize them too much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Look what I stumbled on yesterday, by accident. I wanted to see if they had a vlog last night so I typed in Fathering Autism and this site came up.
It is ASSa's original blog...and there is a photo gallery. I got lost in the rabbit hole of pics for a bit.:eek:

There are quite a few pics of Abbie "surfing" and wow, she really looked SO alert, much more so than now.

Click on it and you can view all the albums in the photo gallery link. I have not yet read what he had to say, just grabbed some screenshots of the pics.

Here are a few of the pics, some of which are so darn cute. For the rest, you will have to go to the site and see for yourself!! :cool:

Baby Maverick!!
View attachment 627922

View attachment 627924

View attachment 627925
View attachment 627947View attachment 627949View attachment 627948View attachment 627943View attachment 627945View attachment 627946View attachment 627950View attachment 627951View attachment 627944

View attachment 627985

View attachment 627982

ASSa's comment is attached to the pic...apparently, at one time she liked headphones. :unsure:

View attachment 627984
I don't think she seems significantly more alert or engaged in these photos than she does now. She's looking away from the camera, eating mulch, sitting slumped on a surfboard and in a wagon, not smiling or looking remotely interested in the photo where she's being hugged by Priscilla...I forget who mentioned this in the previous thread, but I agree that Abbie appears much "better" in older photos and footage because her developmental age was closer to her chronological age. It's "normal" for a young child to look away from the camera, because young children can be easily distracted. It's "normal" for a seven year old to sit slumped on a surfboard instead of standing up, because their gross motor skills haven't finished developing. I think Abbie seems a lot "worse" now because the contrast between her extremely childlike behavior and nearly-adult body registers as more "off" than the contrast of a small child who is only a few years behind on their milestones.

She's definitely regressed in terms of skills, and she does seem less happy overall now than when she was younger...but I don't think she was ever very alert or responsive to the people around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
those pictures of her are so edited they don’t even look like her anymore. Especially the first one. Kinda sad that so many women in these MLMs think this is empowering women.
For some reason I watched one of her Tik Toks last night where she danced with Summer and Isaiah. There was some crazy lens work or filter work. The camera looked from above and Priscilla looked like she weight 200 pounds less. No exaggeration.

Reactions: 8
I can't help but wonder, does she brush her teeth?

Baby Maverick!!
View attachment 627922

View attachment 627924

View attachment 627925
View attachment 627947View attachment 627949View attachment 627948View attachment 627943View attachment 627945View attachment 627946View attachment 627950View attachment 627951View attachment 627944

View attachment 627985

View attachment 627982

View attachment 627984
It's shocking how she looks today, just a shell of the little girl she was.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Abbie as a little kid was so cute! I am surprised she was skinny. Did she not eat much back then and/or run around more?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think she seems significantly more alert or engaged in these photos than she does now. She's looking away from the camera, eating mulch, sitting slumped on a surfboard and in a wagon, not smiling or looking remotely interested in the photo where she's being hugged by Priscilla...I forget who mentioned this in the previous thread, but I agree that Abbie appears much "better" in older photos and footage because her developmental age was closer to her chronological age. It's "normal" for a young child to look away from the camera, because young children can be easily distracted. It's "normal" for a seven year old to sit slumped on a surfboard instead of standing up, because their gross motor skills haven't finished developing. I think Abbie seems a lot "worse" now because the contrast between her extremely childlike behavior and nearly-adult body registers as more "off" than the contrast of a small child who is only a few years behind on their milestones.

She's definitely regressed in terms of skills, and she does seem less happy overall now than when she was younger...but I don't think she was ever very alert or responsive to the people around her.
Abbie couldn't stand up on a surfboard on dry land now, much less in the water. She looked much healthier and engaged to me. I think they drug her a lot more now and as she's grown and not developed muscles, her poor body is just slumping over on itself. Just so sad. That pic of tiny Abbie and tiny Maverick is adorable!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I dislike her so much my stomach hurts when I see her. Look at the difference! Why does she look like an actual pig, her nose is not good. If she were a good person, I would never think this of her. She has brought it upon herself.
D0FAF6E9-12F6-46BF-9401-F9520B2A3F89.jpeg
687A30AA-B43B-4711-A0F5-196330E73896.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Abbie as a little kid was so cute! I am surprised she was skinny. Did she not eat much back then and/or run around more?
I was thinking the same thing. Isaiah has a huge gut, Piggy is big, Asa is a fat ass, but Abbie is an average-sized child. It is strange because they say Abbie has always had a big appetite. WHy are they so damn big, but Abbie isn't??

I dislike her so much my stomach hurts when I see her. Look at the difference! Why does she look like an actual pig, her nose is not good. If she were a good person, I would never think this of her. She has brought it upon herself.View attachment 628203View attachment 628204
Where are these pics from?

Reactions: 11
I was thinking the same thing. Isaiah has a huge gut, Piggy is big, Asa is a fat ass, but Abbie is an average-sized child. It is strange because they say Abbie has always had a big appetite. WHy are they so damn big, but Abbie isn't??
I think when she was younger (and less medicated) she was much more active (victory laps, lots of stimming, etc) that she burned more than she took in. She's gone through puberty, almost no physical activity other than rocking, and eating nonstop - it's caught up with her. She's also on the birth control shot (and other meds) which can have side effects of weight gain

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Abbie couldn't stand up on a surfboard on dry land now, much less in the water. She looked much healthier and engaged to me. I think they drug her a lot more now and as she's grown and not developed muscles, her poor body is just slumping over on itself. Just so sad. That pic of tiny Abbie and tiny Maverick is adorable!
I agree, Abbie looked much healthier, alert and happy in the older photos. They also seemed to be much more of a physically active family then. Maverick was an adorable puppy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Where are these pics from?
I copied the dark haired P from a few entries back ( I think the original poster retrieved it from a year ago?) and the lighter haired P is from the vlog a couple of nights ago, so quite recent. I personally think she looks better with darker hair and brows. But I repeat, beauty is as beauty does. She isn’t a good person inside so she doesn’t look it. I went back 2 years and watched some of the blogs. It’s amazing how much they have changed,

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.