Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking Angelman Syndrome. She seems happy all the time and laughs at nothing.
Oh wow. She fits a lot of the symptoms.

No doc seems concerned about his weight, and the entire 6 weeks we saw the nutritionist he never lost any weight, so?? Then I remember my oldest son was a rail at 17 too, and he has now plumped up a little at 22. Are there other 17yr olds who seem to exist on air??
Wow! Given your son’s food limitations, then you all are doing great! I’ve gone through periods of being repulsed by food (result of Crohn’s Disease) and it’s tough. It’s given me quite a bit of sympathy for kids who have issues with taste/texture/eating/etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Feel free to send me some pickled veggies.

You said part of what I tried to, but way better. Removing stress around meals and eating seems super important. That is really for any of us but would think more important to kids who already hold stress, anxiety, aversion around food.

Yes, that is what I am focusing on as well. Removing the stress because it only makes things worse. I am a much calmer parent when I take my anti-depressant daily, so that is helping tremendously. I am giving him much smaller portions and bites each mouthful. He seems to do well with soft things like mashed potatoes/corn/spinach, so I make a lot of that stuff. Yogurt also helps get him to swallow what is in his mouth (as he tends to pocket food). I also don't make him clean his plate. Tonight we got through with only two times of spit out food! That was a win! He then had his multivitamin with yogurt, and snacks before bed. It's a whole process. I just have to remind myself that he is not losing weight, so it will be ok. He dropped a bunch of weight a couple of years ago due in part to horrendous abdominal tics plus weaning down one of his meds, so that feeds my own anxieties over this.

Ok, enough of that. Now back to the Massives. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh wow. She fits a lot of the symptoms.

Wow! Given your son’s food limitations, then you all are doing great! I’ve gone through periods of being repulsed by food (result of Crohn’s Disease) and it’s tough. It’s given me quite a bit of sympathy for kids who have issues with taste/texture/eating/etc.
I just finished watching that snorathon. One woman named Jennie kept asking if Isaiah was still dating Paige and another poster told her to settle down and then another poster named Kathy kept asking why nobody responds to her on the live vlogs. What a tit show. I am so annoyed at how they are lolling about in the pool, Asshat is talking about whiskey and pen and knife collecting as Golden Boy is justifying his begging and people are signing up as new members or asking how to become a new member! Don't people see how sleazy and scammy this family is and by signing up, they are funding it while they are sitting in an apartment with a fan and the Maassholes have "all the things" courtesy of idiots who join the scam?
Fellow Crohnie here too! ((((Hugs))))

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 626825It was pretty boring except for this comment. They commented a bit further down too but didn’t catch it in time. Everyone was so busy trying to get their attention that only one person picked up on it and said they were rude. Not even any drama from the fans. Amanda lee was there of course too.
Please never never come to the U.K.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you! The pain is sporadic. When I coughed and get up, it hurts. I just hate paying for X-rays. I can be a big cheap-ass.
orthopaedic nurse here 👋🏻 Hug a pillow to brace yourself when coughing, sneezing, standing up or basically with anything involving torso twisting or clenching. It wont take all the pain away but will help support and hold the ribs (like an arm in a sling) and should reduce the discomfort 💚

• Heart
I was thinking Angelman Syndrome. She seems happy all the time and laughs at nothing.
People with Angelman Syndrome have particular facial features and Abbie doesn't have any of those. Yes, she does share some of the behavioral traits but having her lack the common physical characteristics, I'd say she most likely does not have it. I'm not a medical professional (of course).

Common physical characteristics include:

- Prominent mandible (jaw or jawbone)
- Wide mouth with widely spaced teeth
- Flat back of the head
- Microcephaly (abnormally small skull)
- Usually has light colored hair and eyes compared to other family members
- Frequently protruding tongue

(Info found through google search)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Had a client years ago who has Prader-Willi and everything had to be locked up
I know someone who has it. She has autism too, although she’s verbal. The fridge and the food cupboards have to be locked otherwise she would raid them. Once a birthday cake was left out and she ate the whole cake. She also has a slight curved back and a very similar gait to Abbie.
I think they said before that Abbie was diagnosed with Pica, but that’s very different. I know Abbie chews her hair sometimes, but we don’t see her eating lots of different materials unless they just don’t show that. However, they do have their cupboards locked because she would just take the food and she also takes whatever is left out, grabs food from others and often has meltdowns when she sees other people being served while her food hasn’t arrived. PWS isn’t well known so it may be she was misdiagnosed. Of course her parents haven’t helped by only teaching her to sign for donuts and crappy fast food restaurants.
I also think Abbie looks very pale a lot of the time. I know she’s not that keen on the heat, but they live in Florida, so I’d expect her to have a bit of colour and look healthier. Sometimes she looks so washed out.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
orthopaedic nurse here 👋🏻 Hug a pillow to brace yourself when coughing, sneezing, standing up or basically with anything involving torso twisting or clenching. It wont take all the pain away but will help support and hold the ribs (like an arm in a sling) and should reduce the discomfort 💚
Thank you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just wanted to wish all Tattlers a happy Monday. Sending healthy vibes to all the tattlers dealing with some sort of illness/pain/hard days. I have learned so much from everyone on here, and I appreciate all of your insights.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
People with Angelman Syndrome have particular facial features and Abbie doesn't have any of those. Yes, she does share some of the behavioral traits but having her lack the common physical characteristics, I'd say she most likely does not have it. I'm not a medical professional (of course).

- Flat back of the head

My cousins kid just got diagnosed with Angleman. She definitely does not have that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know someone who has it. She has autism too, although she’s verbal. The fridge and the food cupboards have to be locked otherwise she would raid them. Once a birthday cake was left out and she ate the whole cake. She also has a slight curved back and a very similar gait to Abbie.
I think they said before that Abbie was diagnosed with Pica, but that’s very different. I know Abbie chews her hair sometimes, but we don’t see her eating lots of different materials unless they just don’t show that. However, they do have their cupboards locked because she would just take the food and she also takes whatever is left out, grabs food from others and often has meltdowns when she sees other people being served while her food hasn’t arrived. PWS isn’t well known so it may be she was misdiagnosed. Of course her parents haven’t helped by only teaching her to sign for donuts and crappy fast food restaurants.
I also think Abbie looks very pale a lot of the time. I know she’s not that keen on the heat, but they live in Florida, so I’d expect her to have a bit of colour and look healthier. Sometimes she looks so washed out.
I have very limited knowledge and experience of this but I’m basing this off Katie price’s son Harvey who has it. He is very very overweight and is a little bit older than Abbie. I would have thought that Abbie would have been putting on weight from a much much younger age. Up until now she’s been quite skinny.

I think she’s pale because her skin is just pale. P&A’s skin is very fair too P just burns it to a crisp!) I also think it’s got something to do with her atrocious diet. She has nothing with any nutrition in. She is only really in the sun when she’s in the pool, otherwise she avoids it.

Reactions: 13
I was listening on the radio this morning and got a shock: they announced that it is Selfie Day… So, Happy Selfie Day!!!

Yes, a non-sense holiday here in the US (we have a ton of them)… But, many businesses, especially smaller ones, capitalize on these days, drawing in customers…

Just another reason that A&P have no business opening a business. If I knew a holiday was coming up that was 100% what my business was going to be, I would make sure that I was up and running before that holiday came, not the week after..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you! The pain is sporadic. When I coughed and get up, it hurts. I just hate paying for X-rays. I can be a big cheap-ass.
Yeah, my husband made me see the doctor after 3 nights of screaming in my sleep every time I rolled over. She touched the specific place and I yelped so off for x-rays. I hope you get the x-rays just to be on the safe side. 🙂

A nice platter of pickled veggies would be a big hit in Kermy’s corner!! Lord knows it’s always hoppin’ in there! 😉
Oh lord isn't that the truth. Don't be surprised if @Kermy adds a SelfieWrld for us. I wonder what the booths would be 😎. Kick assist in the balls, slap Pigcilla in the face, shove camera up asshat's bumhole, etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Monday
This is for a tattlers newest additions..remember rescue, don't buy. And unlike the Maassives so called pets her guys and gals are loved

• Heart
Reactions: 23

- Flat back of the head

I know someone with angelman syndrome. Nothing like Abby. Abby is not happy, laughing, smiling a lot for no reason. Have no clue why this started lol

Prader and Angelman both deal with the same gene. (15 I think.... this virus has me a mess) they do share some if the same characteristics. And often autism is also present.

So if you subtract the signs of autism... Abby has none of the other indicators. Yes not every person has all the things... but there are super common ones she doesn't have. What she has that is similar could be easily attributed to loads of other issues.

Plus you know if Abigail had a rare conditon Ass would be exploiting that long time ago. More so with his veiws and engagement being down... clickbait the crap out of misdiagnosis... maybe throw a lawsuit in there.

But yeah.... I am no doctor but have a lot of experience with disabilities of all sorts. Hundreds, if not thousands, of conditions share the same symptoms. You can make any one of them fit if you want them to.

Eta... and IF she had Praders Abby would never refuse any food.... never not want to eat. And that is not the case. There are times she doesn't want something. Or refuses food.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I know someone with angelman syndrome. Nothing like Abby. Abby is not happy, laughing, smiling a lot for no reason. Have no clue why this started lol

Prader and Angelman both deal with the same gene. (15 I think.... this virus has me a mess) they do share some if the same characteristics. And often autism is also present.

So if you subtract the signs of autism... Abby has none of the other indicators. Yes not every person has all the things... but there are super common ones she doesn't have. What she has that is similar could be easily attributed to loads of other issues.

Plus you know if Abigail had a rare conditon Ass would be exploiting that long time ago. More so with his veiws and engagement being down... clickbait the crap out of misdiagnosis... maybe throw a lawsuit in there.

But yeah.... I am no doctor but have a lot of experience with disabilities of all sorts. Hundreds, if not thousands, of conditions share the same symptoms. You can make any one of them fit if you want them to.
I believe it started because of Abbie laughing at something out of the blue. She also gets mad for unknown reasons as well. it must be so hard for her not being able to fully communicate. I can’t even imagine going through it personally.

• Heart
🤪WASSUP! 🤪
Dare I say I am ready for this SelfieWrld BS to move along? We all know how that is going to go. Straight SOUTH ! #bigfatfail
I need some Pigfuckles travels the US eating all the thingth in my life. I am ready for poonamis in a RV. Moobs hating his pathetic life as he empties the tit tank and re-levels the RV for the 11th time by dusk. I want to see his eyes brim with tears as Abbie honks and threatens to kick a drunk Mama Sow over a bag of pretzels. Travelmaass aka Travelfataass. Bring it on! 😻
573563DE-9FDE-4315-AE8B-E36C167523E2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
🤪WASSUP! 🤪
Dare I say I am ready for this SelfieWrld BS to move along? We all know how that is going to go. Straight SOUTH ! #bigfatfail
I need some Pigfuckles travels the US eating all the thingth in my life. I am ready for poonamis in a RV. Moobs hating his pathetic life as he empties the tit tank and re-levels the RV for the 11th time by dusk. I want to see his eyes brim with tears as Abbie honks and threatens to kick a drunk Mama Sow over a bag of pretzels. Travelmaass aka Travelfataass. Bring it on! 😻
View attachment 627598
I don't know where you found this Monday energy I didn't know I needed, but I am HERE FOR IT!

🤪WASSUP! 🤪
View attachment 627598
Her teeth look furry... :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know where you found this Monday energy I didn't know I needed, but I am HERE FOR IT!

Her teeth look furry... :sick:
LMAO! They are furry. 🤣 Imagine all that those dolphin nubbies have been through in their lifetime. Overworked and under appreciated. 🦷🐬🦷
I had pineapple upside down cake and jalapeno chips for breakfast. Definitely not a norm for me, though I am sure The Fuckles can relate. 😆 I do believe Mother Nature is driving this sleepy, slap happy train of sarcasm this morning. Woooohooo!
6CE5359F-7746-4756-A1FE-236085A3F642.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.