Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought of Asshat during a work webinar today. One of the topics was preferred pronouns....and that led to a conversation about the term special needs. Apparently, that offends many people who would rather be called disabled.
The reason I thought of Asa was because of the way he insists that Abbie is not disabled, shes special needs. If special needs goes the way of the Dodo, like so many other terms and phrases, he will be PISSED.....because he'd have to admit that Abbie is disabled. Kinda made me chuckle, thinking of him and him alone offending the world with a term everyone else dropped. It would be totally like him to do so! LOL
The term special needs came from the education system. There it makes sense because "special education" covers so much. For example, IDD, gifted students, ADD just to name a few. So, as you can see these are not disabilities.

Reactions: 17
Also, if FA was about autism, and SW is all about employing special needs, then why not go into talks about how they went about the process of hiring special needs? They're full of tit! Wait, do I use a different word other than special needs? I'm so sorry if I fucked that up.
I feel the same. Like damn. Everything I say will piss someone off LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If i was the mother of teens (especially daughters) i would be very uncomfortable with a private business promoting the fact they have change rooms so you can get into swimsuits for the ball pit pool background. Their website says 13 and up do not need adult supervision, seems like a risky business idea to have unsupervised 13 year olds in bathing suits taking photos.
I dislike the Maassive’s as much as most tattlers but after watching this vlog I just don’t know how they cope with her every day. She was running wild and although he doesn’t show this behaviour much anymore I suspect that she’s like this a lot of the time.
They make no effort to control the behaviours and she just does what she likes so I suppose they aren’t helping themselves by allowing her free reign but i couldn’t live like that for all the money in the world.
I felt sorry fir them in the rental bur now that they have so much money thanks to Ab, they dump her on respit and wherever else they can. They are very lucky they have as many free resources that they do. As far as the alledged RV trip....they will either have alot of help or come home early for the Selfishworld collapse.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
when P was in the car after leaving the fabric store she looked super stressed and pissed for a nano second then remembers and flashes her pearly whites. Lol. At 7:59

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Did anyone else notice how on today’s vlog Asa asked Isaiah if he was broke then he said “Yes”
But VERY QUICKLY said no and was a bit embarrassed by saying “I’m good, we’re all good”
Why ask him it?? He’s getting hate (rightfully so) for saying he’s “broke”
Do you want him to be embarrassed?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The whole concept of this place is already skeevy enough as it is. You don't need your 14 year old daughter to develop a crush on the guy whose job it is to help her be photographed on a couch shaped like lips.

I can't get over how gross some of the neon signs are for this place. "Dirty." "Slippery when wet." "Juicy." Just gross. Some of the sets/photos are legitimately lovely, but the other 90% just look cheap and trashy.
I haven't heard the word "skeevy" since I was a teenager, and that's been quite a while ago! 😄 Quick flashback to the day! 😄
I guess some of the booths or signs for them to go along with the VIP guest theme...what's her name, dominix???
Headed over to my corner spot now.
Noir, I saw the same when when my Mom's dementia went into overdrive. Her face was often expressionless and her motor skills were gone. There are things that I see in Abbie that my Mom did, especially in lack of understanding and ability to focus and pay attention.
Sadly, we're going through that now with my mother in-law. We're not quite reached the severe level yet but, her memory and cognitive abilities have deteriorated rapidly over the last 6 or 7 months to a point where there needs to be someone with her 24/7.
She just turned 96 last month!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There will definitely be different types of releases (not that they are always enforceable). However with customers I would think they would not have access to their photos unless they themselves tag Spankiewrld (thankyou Ms coffee). The influencers will want exposure, because they are into that.

I imagine people will sign releases when they walk through the door. The small trampoline looks inherently & foreseeable risky when used for a selfie. They will have COVID releases too no doubt..

I agree, they will exploit their employees. I saw this comment from the other night… 😂

View attachment 630059
Boy, I heard Asswipe'svoice there, not the lisper.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There will definitely be different types of releases (not that they are always enforceable). However with customers I would think they would not have access to their photos unless they themselves tag Spankiewrld (thankyou Ms coffee). The influencers will want exposure, because they are into that.

I imagine people will sign releases when they walk through the door. The small trampoline looks inherently & foreseeable risky when used for a selfie. They will have COVID releases too no doubt..

I agree, they will exploit their employees. I saw this comment from the other night… 😂

View attachment 630059
Dear Pricilla,
She is well taken care of because you people live off the cash of others. The public supports you, your husband, your son and your sweet girl. Don't forget that. Without your autism princess, you and your husband would still be in a rented house in the tit hole swamps of Florida. You people are despicable. Is your husbands FIRST DAUGHTER well taken care of or is she still on the poverty line? How do you live with yourselves? One day the bubble will burst. I hope it's soon.
Love,
A Person Who Wouldn't Give You a Red Cent

• Heart
Reactions: 43
when P was in the car after leaving the fabric store she looked super stressed and pissed for a nano second then remembers and flashes her pearly whites. Lol. At 7:59
I wonder if Abbie took off on them. In second picture of her looking back sideways at Abbie...looks like her face is more red and she is, sweating!
I think they have a load to handle with Abbie...acting out and taking off, even more violent behaviors at home that are more difficult to control or diffuse now that Abbie's bigger and, I'm sure, quite a bit stronger.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven't heard the word "skeevy" since I was a teenager, and that's been quite a while ago! 😄 Quick flashback to the day! 😄
I guess some of the booths or signs for them to go along with the VIP guest theme...what's her name, dominix???
Headed over to my corner spot now.
Sadly, we're going through that now with my mother in-law. We're not quite reached the severe level yet but, her memory and cognitive abilities have deteriorated rapidly over the last 6 or 7 months to a point where there needs to be someone with her 24/7.
She just turned 96 last month!
My Mom was 84 and living independently in a three story home. Her dementia started from a fall with no apparent injury but unable to get up. This led to the hospital, 2 days later they discovered a UTI, which is what I believe led to the original fall. Mom was put on meds, a day later she developed pneumonia and put on more meds which led to hallucinations and then rapid onset of dementia. She only left the hospital to go to palliative care and from the fall to her last breath was 9 months. From the day she went into the hospital, she was diapered as she couldn't walk to the toilet, eventually she was unable to feed herself, then unable to properly chew, then ended up pocketing food in her cheeks because she couldn't swallow. I'm only saying all this as a caution to anyone or anyone who is caring for someone who develops a UTI, act quickly because the medications at a certain age will cause cognitive issues that are irreversible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
So true and if I'm remembering correctly they said if a parent accompanies them they have to buy a ticket. If it were my child/teen that would throw red flags and more red flags.
I may be dense, but I don't get the reasoning behind having to change into a bathing suit to go into the ball pit?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Asshole just loves to LIE! He says that the vibe in Joanns Fabric Store is everyone wondering what all the other customers making. He said he was asked 4 times what he was making by customers. I shop Joanns Store a lot and nope I promise no other customers are wondering what I am making or walking around asking other customers what they are making. Asa you are pathetic!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.