Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am dying! This is in an old vlog where Piggy gets the Abbie treatment. Just trying to get Abbie in the car, P has been beaten about the face and neck and is sweating like a bleep in church.
1624387708808.png

I am dying! This is in an old vlog where Piggy gets the Abbie treatment. Just trying to get Abbie in the car, P has been beaten about the face and neck and is sweating like a bleep in church.
1624387708808.png
This is 100% worth a watch if you want a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't like to age discriminate but seriously, placing what appears to be 70+ aged woman in this type of business is poor management on A&P part. They've done everything on the cheap. She's not going to be like a Walmart greeter, she's going to have to manage this start up on her own while the Griswolds hit the road.
The clients that they are going to attract are young, vain and giddy. If they want repeat visits from the young, vain and giddy, they need eye candy manning the shop. If they want the GM to be older/experienced/taskmaster, that is fine but the rest need to be what the clients aspire to look like or date.

Reactions: 20
so I’ve just watched a TikTok about attention span. He said jump cuts are used to maintain viewers attention. It makes the video seem faster paced. Looks like Asa knows his videos are deathly boring….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The clients that they are going to attract are young, vain and giddy. If they want repeat visits from the young, vain and giddy, they need eye candy manning the shop. If they want the GM to be older/experienced/taskmaster, that is fine but the rest need to be what the clients aspire to look like or date.
The whole concept of this place is already skeevy enough as it is. You don't need your 14 year old daughter to develop a crush on the guy whose job it is to help her be photographed on a couch shaped like lips.

I can't get over how gross some of the neon signs are for this place. "Dirty." "Slippery when wet." "Juicy." Just gross. Some of the sets/photos are legitimately lovely, but the other 90% just look cheap and trashy.

Reactions: 24
The whole concept of this place is already skeevy enough as it is. You don't need your 14 year old daughter to develop a crush on the guy whose job it is to help her be photographed on a couch shaped like lips.

I can't get over how gross some of the neon signs are for this place. "Dirty." "Slippery when wet." "Juicy." Just gross. Some of the sets/photos are legitimately lovely, but the other 90% just look cheap and trashy.
Cheap and trashy... sums up the Maasholes well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Good Morning Guyth! For you fellow Tattler.❤ I had to go the Hillbilly Vampire Fang route. LMAO! It felt like the right choice. 😹
Hillbilly Hog! Look out Red Cross! This one has quite the appetite! 🐽
View attachment 629079View attachment 629080
They still have slots open, oh too funny. Yep, the crowd is pouring in.

I know we can’t stand the Massess but there is nothing wrong with those employees. Hopefully the Maasses won’t exploit them too.
Yeah, but they will exploit them. IMO they will drop Abbie off at SelfieWrld for their employees to babysit her while they run errands, sleep, etc. Their employees will become respite workers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They still have slots open, oh too funny. Yep, the crowd is pouring in.

Yeah, but they will exploit them. IMO they will drop Abbie off at SelfieWrld for their employees to babysit her while they run errands, sleep, etc. Their employees will become respite workers.
I wonder if they have thought about releases - getting permission from their employees and customers to use their likenesses on their vlogs and social media....

I wonder if they have thought about releases - getting permission from their employees and customers to use their likenesses on their vlogs and social media....
and releases from the parents of minors

Reactions: 13
7 out of 9 employees. 🤔 This makes me wonder if they are counting The Sweet Girl as an employee?🤔
Maybe counting Abbie and Isaiah...that would make the 9!

I’ve seen and people have pointed out that she seems to have lost hair in the front toward the sides. A lot could be going on naturally to cause hair loss. But a big cause of a receding hairline is traction alopecia. In other words, having the hair pulled back so much causes hair to get pulled out and this results in bald spots along the hairline.
Having one's hair pulled back so tightly all the time must hurt... I would think! But they don't care. It's not their hair being pulled like that!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
That was her story and she stuck to it. 🤣
There is no way she would be able to get that actual literal mountain of an ass of hers in a size 14.
I seriously doubt that Lauren Brazee is a size 24. She's got an even bigger gunt and her ass mountain is big enough to party on.
It's all lies.
A 24 is pretty big....Lauren is believable

Reactions: 13
I know we can’t stand the Massess but there is nothing wrong with those employees. Hopefully the Maasses won’t exploit them too.
There will definitely be different types of releases (not that they are always enforceable). However with customers I would think they would not have access to their photos unless they themselves tag Spankiewrld (thankyou Ms coffee). The influencers will want exposure, because they are into that.

I imagine people will sign releases when they walk through the door. The small trampoline looks inherently & foreseeable risky when used for a selfie. They will have COVID releases too no doubt..

I agree, they will exploit their employees. I saw this comment from the other night… 😂

118A5709-570B-45C9-87D7-5644053FABF4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Is there a demand for this type of business? I don't get it. People will go and take selfies and then what? Why go back in a week and take more selfies with the same props. The Maass's are cheap and there is no way they are going to keep up with new backgrounds and whats the purpose of going back when you already have your pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If i was the mother of teens (especially daughters) i would be very uncomfortable with a private business promoting the fact they have change rooms so you can get into swimsuits for the ball pit pool background. Their website says 13 and up do not need adult supervision, seems like a risky business idea to have unsupervised 13 year olds in bathing suits taking photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am dying! This is in an old vlog where Piggy gets the Abbie treatment. Just trying to get Abbie in the car, P has been beaten about the face and neck and is sweating like a bleep in church. View attachment 629708

I hope Ab acts up like that every time she is at Selfishwrld.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
All I want to know is if Sicko Sybil plans on crashing VIP night hoping to get a glimpse of that cute lil' scamp Abbie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So, where are the special needs that they're hiring? Didn't Asa say that all of that type of hiring goes through some other avenue? I could've totally misunderstood, but I got the impression that if it ever happens, it's far down the pipeline.

I am dying! This is in an old vlog where Piggy gets the Abbie treatment. Just trying to get Abbie in the car, P has been beaten about the face and neck and is sweating like a bleep in church. View attachment 629708

I remember this vlog and how cute that hair style looked on Abbie at the time...back in the day "pre-Maassaholic" discovery!

Feel better today..thank you so much. I think the key is to keep active. When I lay down and get up, that’s when I can feel it. Thank you again!!!
Glad you're feeling better!🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I dislike the Maassive’s as much as most tattlers but after watching this vlog I just don’t know how they cope with her every day. She was running wild and although he doesn’t show this behaviour much anymore I suspect that she’s like this a lot of the time.
They make no effort to control the behaviours and she just does what she likes so I suppose they aren’t helping themselves by allowing her free reign but i couldn’t live like that for all the money in the world.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.