Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amen! Leave it to Ms. Home Goods herself to think that simply hanging random fabric remnants is a "sensory room" and fit for the 'gram.
And its ridiculous, because in a way, SW could be a lot of fun.
I'd do a Candy Land themed room.
Or a space/lunar room.
A safari room, but without the wonky-eyed Jaguar
A "glam" walk-in closet full of bags and shoes
A news desk/ weathergirl room
A mad scientist laboratory
Under the sea
A hot air balloon
Football/cheerleaders
Whatever I did it wouldnt be hanging mismatching fabrics on the walls and calling it a day.
Your room ideas are fantastic. I wonder if the Maassholes will give you a cut if they use any of your ideas?

For those who didn't watch the video:
View attachment 630365
This really didn't look like a sensory room, it looked more like a cheap drapery warehouse.
View attachment 630368View attachment 630370
View attachment 630373
Piggyopotamus did so much work, if she didn't put her hamhock down on that ladder surely ASSa will tumble over. She also handed him pieces of fabric. And she just walked in and out of the shot 30 million times. I'm convinced that she's with him 24/7 because she doesn't trust him alone. Other than that she's totally not useful for anything.
View attachment 630379
When they got back from their trip of picking up fabrics for "the sensory room", they bring attention to these flowers that are on the driveway, of course they're not showing the driveway hmmmmm...
View attachment 630381
Interestingly, Cilla's HAMmock Of Love is not there. Did someone break it? 🤔😒🧐🤣😁
View attachment 630385
I don't know, call me old-fashioned, but I don't think my if my dad was alive he would be taking shots of my butt. Ladies and gentlemen I give to you ASSa's sweet girl he literally took a video of her butt. But at least this time it doesn't appear she's wearing a diaper.
View attachment 630394
Golden Boy broke his little GoPro. Oh well it's just material things and money. Tee-hee.

THE PROGRESSION OF THE NOSE RUB:
1. Start simply with a little bit of your hand!
View attachment 630396
2. Commit with the whole ham hock
View attachment 630398
3. You already committed keep going....
You got this!! Oh my God I can't believe it!!!
View attachment 630402
4. And now make an epic finish by rubbing it in your hair! You too can do this with this simple tutorial.
View attachment 630409
**Shout out to my girl Meowster, love you girl.
**Look at asshat with the same expression throughout the whole nose rub transaction. Hysterical.
I think I deserve a drink now, hopefully Larry's not working tonight, I touched the jar in the corner.....
And he's still pissed.....
Before I go:
View attachment 630410
Was this Wayne or Sherry or both.
Don’t be so sure on the diaper. I have to wear depends because I have Crohn’s disease and my fistulas leak. You can’t tell I am wearing them. Lucky for me they come in purple blue and black so I can feel a little better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 630365
This really didn't look like a sensory room, it looked more like a cheap drapery warehouse.
View attachment 630373
Piggyopotamus did so much work, if she didn't put her hamhock down on that ladder surely ASSa will tumble over. She also handed him pieces of fabric. And she just walked in and out of the shot 30 million times. I'm convinced that she's with him 24/7 because she doesn't trust him alone. Other than that she's totally not useful for anything.
View attachment 630379
When they got back from their trip of picking up fabrics for "the sensory room", they bring attention to these flowers that are on the driveway, of course they're not showing the driveway hmmmmm...
View attachment 630381
Interestingly, Cilla's HAMmock Of Love is not there. Did someone break it? 🤔😒🧐🤣😁
View attachment 630385
I don't know, call me old-fashioned, but I don't think my if my dad was alive he would be taking shots of my butt. Ladies and gentlemen I give to you ASSa's sweet girl he literally took a video of her butt. But at least this time it doesn't appear she's wearing a diaper.
View attachment 630394
Golden Boy broke his little GoPro. Oh well it's just material things and money. Tee-hee.

View attachment 630396
View attachment 630398
View attachment 630402
4. And now make an epic finish by rubbing it in your hair! You too can do this with this simple tutorial.
View attachment 630409
**Look at asshat with the same expression throughout the whole nose rub transaction. Hysterical.
I think I deserve a drink now, hopefully Larry's not working tonight, I touched the jar in the corner.....
Before I go:
View attachment 630410
It’s a toss up. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep, he got that idea from the employee cutting the fabric. That's who, if anyone, will ask what you are making. And he is too full of himself to care about what other people are making. What a dildo.
If I saw someone with an overflowing cart in a craft store, I’d probably ask about it, then again, I love to craft and I’m always looking for new ideas….NOT ideas for a cartload of material, but much smaller crafts. On the other hand, if I saw it was THEM, I’d get my crafty little behind out the door pronto!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All I want to know is if Sicko Sybil plans on crashing VIP night hoping to get a glimpse of that cute lil' scamp Abbie.
Somewhere in Josh's comments someone shared that scary Sybil moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma. I know that I would feel better with more distance between her and me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Holy mother of god this is AMAZING!! You have captured the essence of the beast! I want that on a t-shirt! Or a big yard sign! Or a banner for an airplane! Coffee cups and travel mugs! I cant stop laughing! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I’m so glad you like it!! 🤪😂
I recycled her “we’re a surfing family” face!! 🏄‍♀️
She does look a bit like a crazed beast!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Somewhere in Josh's comments someone shared that scary Sybil moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma. I know that I would feel better with more distance between her and me!!
Gods I hope not. We don't need that type of crazy in Oklahoma

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm trying to figure out who Sybil is and was she the one Josh showed pm his channel? she has that gap between her two front teeth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I may be dense, but I don't get the reasoning behind having to change into a bathing suit to go into the ball pit?!
Because its meant to be a pool and the blue balls are the water....really top notch stuff thats defs worth the entry fee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was going to say the same thing about her biological parents. I just can't picture Candy with the biological father...ever!
Most likely they did a “A&P style romance… hit it and quit it.. except P and her mother like to cling

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 630365
View attachment 630373
View attachment 630379
View attachment 630381
View attachment 630385
View attachment 630394

View attachment 630396
View attachment 630398
View attachment 630402
View attachment 630409
Before I go:
View attachment 630410
You inspired me to go back to the bargain bin drapery room and take another look.
These dill rods spent at least 300 on fabric. Walls are 8-9 feet high so they needed roughly 3 yards per fabric. 25% off coupon
That fur fabric is $30 a yard.
And why the duck did they just randomly staple the tit to the wall. No rhyme or reason.
Could of done a rainbow 🌈 or ombre.
It looks like tit.

I thought these screenshots were funny:
Screenshot_20210622-225347~2.png

What is she doing with her hooves?

Screenshot_20210622-225311~2.png

Deep in thought...which fugly fabric next

And here is her signature look.
Screenshot_20210622-230236~2.png

The "makes me want to smack the stupid off her face cause she's giving women a bad name" look!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think there’s still some good in Isaiah. He’s starting to see the world through his own eyes now. I think that with time, he’ll make more of his own opinions. I was close to forty when I found out some of my family’s opinions and ideas weren’t correct! Just give a little more time, he’s still young and reality will hit him hard just like it does with everyone else.
I think he's already well trained to only be a moocher, it's so easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think there’s still some good in Isaiah. He’s starting to see the world through his own eyes now. I think that with time, he’ll make more of his own opinions. I was close to forty when I found out some of my family’s opinions and ideas weren’t correct! Just give a little more time, he’s still young and reality will hit him hard just like it does with everyone else.
I think he is becoming more like his father , he has seen the easy way to make money and he is going for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You inspired me to go back to the bargain bin drapery room and take another look.
These dill rods spent at least 300 on fabric. Walls are 8-9 feet high so they needed roughly 3 yards per fabric. 25% off coupon
That fur fabric is $30 a yard.
And why the duck did they just randomly staple the tit to the wall. No rhyme or reason.
Could of done a rainbow 🌈 or ombre.
It looks like tit.

I thought these screenshots were funny:
View attachment 630448
What is she doing with her hooves?

View attachment 630446
Deep in thought...which fugly fabric next

And here is her signature look.
View attachment 630449
The "makes me want to smack the stupid off her face cause she's giving women a bad name" look!
This one cracked me up!! 😂😂
2F4EB4B2-3512-4885-922F-FDA9B00DBB7A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.