Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking about the dom woman.
It would hysterical of a whole bunch of latex clad women turned out, and SW became "the" spot for them.
You know, a little "buns out" in the Suns Out room. I can see Sherry in a spiked collar for sure LOL.
Princess P and Big Candy Lorraine would be mortified! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It doesn't. But their company is kinda a catch all for vlogging. And with them trying to start a travel vlog.... well it falls under the umbrella. Its all shady and unethical but that describes everything Maass. And likely a dash of illegal but it would be hard to catch unless they are super dumb with keeping records... and they have someone on payroll to sprinkle sugar on their BS
I’d bet quite a substantial amount of money that if they even mention getting Dunkin or going to zaxbys then they will count that as a business expense.

Reactions: 11
Adults Only SelfiWrld After Hours: We’ll JAX you up! Whip it good. 🖤🐍
Probably the only way they might actually MAKE a profit from this tit show!

I keep thinking about the dom woman.
It would hysterical of a whole bunch of latex clad women turned out, and SW became "the" spot for them.
You know, a little "buns out" in the Suns Out room. I can see Sherry in a spiked collar for sure LOL.
Princess P and Big Candy Lorraine would be mortified! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I doubt it. Pricilfatass sent Assface a Sexy photo and sent it to FIL by mistake and Assface had to be the big (fat) hero and run over and delete it from the phone. Remember that whole “bullshit for content” story?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t imagine Isaiah is thrilled to be home. He is going to be working very hard next week, at mommy & daddy’s beck and call.

can’t imagine he’s excited about a road trip with the travelling circus either.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet I know who invited the dominatrix. 😹 Ol Sneaky Sheriff Sherri...you hound dawg! 😹
View attachment 624857
Can't wait for this tit show to get underway!
When I hear VIP invites for a new business...I think community leaders such as city government officials like the Mayor or Congress person, other well known community leaders, radio/TV personalities, newspaper reporters, etc...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Can't wait for this tit show to get underway!
When I hear VIP invites for a new business...I think community leaders such as city government officials like the Mayor or Congress person, other well known community leaders, radio/TV personalities, newspaper reporters, etc...
Yea.. thats what I was thinking as well. Most likely it will be all the people that show up at parties at the Mold Mansion... P&A's parents, the butch homemaker, the VLOG SQUAD.. several freaks that dont have anything else to do, the HUMPERS..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
And sand (in 2018 - let’s preserve the moment, Thummer, instead of checking if she swallowed more than sand - coins, cigarette butts, old chewing gum, seagull and dog poop, hypodermic needles, ash, shells, etc.)
Man, that's really fucked up. It's all about the money shot with these garbage people. :mad:

• Heart
  • Wow
If a parent wants to talk about autism awareness, I feel this guy does an amazing job with his son. I've watched other vlogs, and they are very very careful what they share.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh The Golden Boy is back? What's the matter mommy took away his credit card? Oh please tell me we're going to get a vlog with Abbie's reaction of him coming into the house. I am so sure she missed him so much.........🤪😒🤣🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm still trying to work out why they have invited this woman to the opening of SW!? I'm mean, there is a time and a place for everything and everybody. But I'm not sure that a 'family friendly' tween and special needs based selfie taking business quite fits this woman's MO 🙄😲🤦‍♀️
Maybe someone from Asa's "other" life aside and hidden from Maass' Mold Mansion! 🙄....jk...he wouldn't have time with taking care of Abbie full time, completing household chores and projects Priscilla comes up with, Zaxby, Chic-A-Fil and Dunkin runs, videoing/editing/uploading all his and Priscilla's internet platforms, etc....There just wouldn't be time or energy for a secret alternative lifestyle! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many of you fine tattlers that watched tonight’s vlog, knew Asshole was gonna win Candy land then gloat like the douchebag he is? 🙋‍♀️
I bet not only is Asshat a narcissistic racist dick, he probably is a chauvinist pig too.
I wouldn’t be able to stroke his fat ego, I would end up kneeing him in the nuts.
He has to surround himself with less than average intelligent women. He wouldn’t be able to handle a strong independent woman.
But we all know why, it’s to compensate for having a less than average penis. :m
Congratulations you big stud, you won Candy land. You are now the King of Candy Land.

View attachment 624207
That and being a raging narcissist and having a major case of small man syndrome. Not just small in the way you mentioned. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:
He is inferior and lacking in so many ways that he fixates on getting a 'victory' where ever he can.

His idiotic smug face when P admitted that he won. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
What a dumbass.

• Heart
I think it’s the outside signage. It requires a permit so it must be the main exterior sign

They’ll film vlogs about their trip. They’ll submit every tank of gas, any site fees, locations - they’ll submit every Penny for deduction.
Thank you for your reply...couldn't have happened to a nicer person!😁

Reactions: 11
Tonight's Vlog:

Why even film a vlog?!? Don't waste your time. More like they needed quick content. Abbie was not interested, let alone with it during the fake game playing.
It sounded like they said Abbie initiated wanting to play Candy Land. I don’t believe that but whatever…
She was yawning and zoning out the entire time. She looked drugged or clearly needed to sleep. She didn’t ‘play’ the game. They just told her what to do and moved the piece for her really. She continually got up from the table, probably trying to keep herself awake. Again, can they do something that actually helps her when she’s alert and not exhausted? That video was a joke. People actually give money to these people? How bizarre…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Would you like thome enduring lip liner?
Screenshot_20210619-140829~2.png

Do ya?
Screenshot_20210619-141109~3.png

Huh? Do ya?
Screenshot_20210619-140223~5.png

Would you like thome eye arise?
Screenshot_20210619-141420~2.png

How bout a diaper for your face?
Screenshot_20210619-141043~2.png

No? How bout perfecting your witch face?
Screenshot_20210619-140420~2.png

Or looking like a sixth grader?
Screenshot_20210619-141349~2.png

I know...you want a kisth
Screenshot_20210619-140610~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It sounded like they said Abbie initiated wanting to play Candy Land. I don’t believe that but whatever…
She was yawning and zoning out the entire time. She looked drugged or clearly needed to sleep. She didn’t ‘play’ the game. They just told her what to do and moved the piece for her really. She continually got up from the table, probably trying to keep herself awake. Again, can they do something that actually helps her when she’s alert and not exhausted? That video was a joke. People actually give money to these people? How bizarre…
Yup.
I'm pretty sure it requires a reasoning factor in order to play games of any kind.
Abbie never really "plays" with anything. She picks it up, holds it for a few seconds then puts it down. She has no clue what it is or what to do with it.
It's not her fault.
It's the profound IDD's fault.
The fact that her "birthing-parent" and "non-birthing parent", exploit her for the world to see this, is downright sinful.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.