Fathering Autism #91 Big P's cankles bring all the humpers to the yard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could easily get Abbie a boogie board and call it a day. That's really all Abbie does on a board is ride the wave into shore on her belly. I just don't get why they buy themselves paddle boards, scooters, Onewheels, but can't get a Costco boogie board or cheap surfboard.
I don’t think she could even manage that now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wondered the same about summer for a second. On a closer look I don’t think it is her though
It is Summer and no, she is not special needs, it's just her personality which, I find quite endearing at times. At least Abbie seems to like her

Reactions: 7
I just thought of something. We are thinking that they are going on a month long RV trip, maybe with Isaiah joining. Don’t P&A use a lot of respite? Aren’t Annie’s needs going to smack them in the face since they aren’t used to taking care of her 24/7 anymore?

Reactions: 12
I just thought of something. We are thinking that they are going on a month long RV trip, maybe with Isaiah joining. Don’t P&A use a lot of respite? Aren’t Annie’s needs going to smack them in the face since they aren’t used to taking care of her 24/7 anymore?
Yeh, I hope it does smack them in the face and it will be fun to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Abbie has the harness on in this photo as well, wearing a different outfit. Perhaps it was the precursor to the backpack she wears now. :unsure:
View attachment 628321

Good catch!

WOW...that sure does look like Summer in the red shirt, maybe that is her mom behind her? She may have reached her arms around Summer (or her doppelganger!) 🤷‍♀️😂😂to clap, at least that is how it looks. :unsure: Isn't that how they met Summer? Thru the Autism Surf program?

View attachment 628323
It does resemble Summer but I really don’t think it’s her. But the boy…he looks like a miniature Asa…

Attachments

Reactions: 10
🤪WASSUP! 🤪
Dare I say I am ready for this SelfieWrld BS to move along? We all know how that is going to go. Straight SOUTH ! #bigfatfail
I need some Pigfuckles travels the US eating all the thingth in my life. I am ready for poonamis in a RV. Moobs hating his pathetic life as he empties the tit tank and re-levels the RV for the 11th time by dusk. I want to see his eyes brim with tears as Abbie honks and threatens to kick a drunk Mama Sow over a bag of pretzels. Travelmaass aka Travelfataass. Bring it on! 😻
View attachment 627598
Could someone photo shop some vampire fangs on her? Lol!!! I have a new computer but no photo shop program, yet…or I would do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It does resemble Summer but I really don’t think it’s her. But the boy…he looks like a miniature Asa…
In the other in the other picture you see someone in the background with a surfers for autism shirt. That is Summer in the red shirt.

Reactions: 8
Abbie seemed much more stable in earlier vlogs. She walked around and seemed to have no issue with that type of physical activity. The last time they went to Disney, Abbie needed a wheelchair. Does anyone want to weigh in on this? Much appreciated! Is it the low muscle tone over time?
Because princess wannabe P probably figured they’d be catered to then got all pissy when they weren’t and was gonna call Disney & ream them a new one for not catering to them & not giving them preferential treatment, it was whined about in one of the vlogs

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wait....which one is Isaiah in that picture where Summer is being held back? I seriously thought it was the boy in the white shirt.

Reactions: 11
Abbie looked so cute with her bangs. I bet they could get a nice easy style for her now, that wouldn’t be too childish, but would make her look so much neater and prettier. She does have a lovely face…and killer dimples!
I think the ‘ cute ‘ ship sailed a while ago.

Because princess wannabe P probably figured they’d be catered to then got all pissy when they weren’t and was gonna call Disney & ream them a new one for not catering to them & not giving them preferential treatment, it was whined about in one of the vlogs
They don’t want her to look special needs but they want treating as a special needs family, which is it pigs?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't think she seems significantly more alert or engaged in these photos than she does now. She's looking away from the camera, eating mulch, sitting slumped on a surfboard and in a wagon, not smiling or looking remotely interested in the photo where she's being hugged by Priscilla...I forget who mentioned this in the previous thread, but I agree that Abbie appears much "better" in older photos and footage because her developmental age was closer to her chronological age. It's "normal" for a young child to look away from the camera, because young children can be easily distracted. It's "normal" for a seven year old to sit slumped on a surfboard instead of standing up, because their gross motor skills haven't finished developing. I think Abbie seems a lot "worse" now because the contrast between her extremely childlike behavior and nearly-adult body registers as more "off" than the contrast of a small child who is only a few years behind on their milestones.

She's definitely regressed in terms of skills, and she does seem less happy overall now than when she was younger...but I don't think she was ever very alert or responsive to the people around her.
This is a very intriguing observation and reading your explanation, I agree with you. Many of her facial expressions are the same or similar. I agree that it was much more acceptable for her to behave in these ways because of her physical age. But now, the physical body has grown and the rest of her really hasn't. Maybe a tiny bit, but not enough to match were a NT 16 year old girl would be.

One major difference that I see between then and now are some of her physical capabilities, in old videos, we've seen her raise her arms all the way up to reach something. Now, she just barely raises her arms halfway. Usually because she's worried about someone tickling her and also likely she has lost some muscle tone as she's gotten older. She also used to run around and jump more easily. She almost never jumps now, at least, not in place (she's fairly quick to jump up off the couch from a sitting position) and when she does run, it looks... I don't know what the word is, lopsided? Uneven?

Here's an old video of when they went to Disney when Abbie was smaller. She was 'better' in a lot of ways, but in others, she was just the same.

⭐⭐⭐ EDIT ⭐⭐⭐ -- Sorry, @bready! I just saw that you posted the same video!! Whoops! My mistake. lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
His bleeping face..I can’t even 🤣🤢
Does anyone else know/know of anyone else who is so weird in pictures (not just a few awkward smiles in a few pictures or something, idk), especially when they’re supposed to be used to cameras, working with them all the time and editing etc?🤢
20B66AE4-98FC-4054-96D9-EE70B0EF1BE1.png
F4417D1C-CA41-478C-961F-93208552B767.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure who the mini boy ASSa is 😂

Isaiah is in the background to the right of ASSa. 😃
I mean....straight up looks like Asa. We need a Maury Povitch-type DNA test and reveal.

"Asa Maass....our tests confirm...you ARE the father!!"
1624364668960.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She didn't need a wheelchair, they got one for her because they were too impatient to deal with her slowing them down...I think Asa must have edited the Disney vlog because I just scanned through the whole thing and I can't find that bit where they complain about disability accommodations and explain the wheelchair seems to be gone?
It's all still there...luckily all in the first 5 to 10 mins which was still too freaking long to watch

And
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Tuesday

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's all still there...luckily all in the first 5 to 10 mins which was still too freaking long to watch

And
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Tuesday
I had to stop and rewind for this - I thought "no way that's Priscilla". It really is pitiful how she wasted that WLS opportunity. Look how far she got - and how fast she blew right back up...pathetic.
1624365922921.png

I had to stop and rewind for this - I thought "no way that's Priscilla". It really is pitiful how she wasted that WLS opportunity. Look how far she got - and how fast she blew right back up...pathetic.
1624365922921.png
1624365985762.png
I think now she's bigger than Lauren.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Could someone photo shop some vampire fangs on her? Lol!!! I have a new computer but no photo shop program, yet…or I would do it.
Good Morning Guyth! For you fellow Tattler.❤ I had to go the Hillbilly Vampire Fang route. LMAO! It felt like the right choice. 😹
Hillbilly Hog! Look out Red Cross! This one has quite the appetite! 🐽
0ECE4908-6143-4F44-B837-CE4047382E49.jpeg
99A92070-07D4-496C-A4DA-9C35A525DAF2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
989C4BE7-70B8-4C4D-9E3B-CB64F838CD13.jpeg
136598EE-F40B-4C26-9613-B8AEF51FCE9E.jpeg

Here seems to be 7 out of the 9 new team members (this is saying that all the individuals pictured are employees and none of them are trainers). Also, I don’t get why your general manager isn’t doing the training, isn’t that what they are hired for?? Also, I guess 2 couldn’t bother to show up for training… Yea, the individuals they hired definitely scream “I want to go there and take pictures too..” I am a trying not to be vain but teenage girls don’t like older people telling them what to do. They want to go hang out with younger adults that are cool.. Most of these individuals look like what they would run from..

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.