Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GrammaL no offense but I think your losing it!🤨🤗
No offense taken! Just clearing the cobwebs out. Btw,according to some,I lost it a long,long time ago!😎🥳🤗🤗

Question- a new pic is up..captioned is this what school teachers do at 3:30? Looks to be a drink in hand..w Abbie beside her. Am sorry,but w a child like Abbie,drinking should NOT be done while she is awake. Maybe am wrong and it’s lemonade???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching the new vlog....P couldn't come up off some of that Limelife sanitizer for Summer? Geeze.

So a Publix employee told P that eventually everyone will run out of stuff. No. We will only run out if people continue to panic and hoard. It isn't a supply problem, it's a demand problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This here’s the story ‘bout a man named Maas
Some people loved him,most called him an ass
His claim to fame was videoing and lots of squawking
And don’t forget the merch he is hawking

So there is Cilla,his w(h)iney wife
Loves spending and eating- it’s the good life
Her claim to fame is cooking and stuff
Of course the vlogs and TiKTok,and the sanitizer fluff

The fame they have is due to daughter
Sadly due to challenges and autism disorder
They flaunt,they exploit,all without shame
Cause ya know,money is the game.

The son we know is anxious as hell
How he deals they never tell
We all are awaiting for his big goodbye
But damn,will we have to watch Cilla cry?

At the end of day,the fans all gush,adoration galore
And critics are booed,berated and more
It’s such a sad site to see what they do
All the while,daughter has no clue
😂🤣😂🤣😭I can just imagine you sitting there coming up with this stuff. You definitely making me cheer up! Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes the panic buying is happening here also but stores have finally started limiting items. My niece lives in the UK and sent me a pic of empty shelves, all I could say was I told you it would cross the pond 🙄
Same here in Germany. No Toiletpaper, disposable gloves , facemasks and sanitizers availible.
It's a nightmare over here and our own chancellor anounced that 60 to 70% of the citizens will get infected.
This vicious, mean and selfish woman
reacted much to late, like so many times before.
We're done.
Take care over there ...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I am an LSW, and was 20 yrs in before the change in terminology. The beginning of an assessment/social background is almost like a script, and becomes rote. Example: "Client is a 20 year old white female, presenting with...." Its been many yrs, but I still have to catch my self from writing it now and then.

Missing my kiddos too. Actually, I miss my grandsons more. :cry:
Me too. I have seen both my grand kids every day since they were born and I am now on my 14th day of not hugging them. It makes me so sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I had to skip past AnP in the vlog today. Not looking forward to the continuation of tit treatment they give their children and everyone around them. Had to chuckle at the end with Isaiah and Summer sitting so close together on the couch. I don't sit that close to someone I am not cuddling up with.

Bets on how long before the kids all seem miserable again.
Are them too goin out won't suprise me if they are summer a brat goes everywere with them wonder if she pays for all these things get place of your own won't want her in my house want spend time with just my family not her

Reactions: 3
The vlogs are now loaded w homeschooling tips
Then after it’s done into the pool for a few quick dips
We learned that Abbie wasn’t too sad
That her big sis( is Asa her dad) will be gone for a tad

While the Mrs.,she huffs and she puffs
Wow this spray cheese is such great stuff!
Poor isiah,he looks so forlorn
Maybe it’s due to milkshakes by mama on the lawn?

The folks on the forum are writing the scripts
So these idiots have vlogging tips
Now mamas getting soused by the poolside we see
No care in the world,her day is done w Abbie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
😂🤣😂🤣😭I can just imagine you sitting there coming up with this stuff. You definitely making me cheer up! Thank you!
They got the "cement pond", but P is no Ellie Mae. Asa could be a shorter, less attractive Jethro though. We all know Asa needs no book learnin'!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay so yesterday and today I cant get to see the vlog. I only do FB. Anyone else? Does this mean I'm blocked?

This here’s the story ‘bout a man named Maas
Some people loved him,most called him an ass
His claim to fame was videoing and lots of squawking
And don’t forget the merch he is hawking

So there is Cilla,his w(h)iney wife
Loves spending and eating- it’s the good life
Her claim to fame is cooking and stuff
Of course the vlogs and TiKTok,and the sanitizer fluff

The fame they have is due to daughter
Sadly due to challenges and autism disorder
They flaunt,they exploit,all without shame
Cause ya know,money is the game.

The son we know is anxious as hell
How he deals they never tell
We all are awaiting for his big goodbye
But damn,will we have to watch Cilla cry?

At the end of day,the fans all gush,adoration galore
And critics are booed,berated and more
It’s such a sad site to see what they do
All the while,daughter has no clue
OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS

Last edited:
All you folks here on this forum
We need a consensus on ideas for them
We know that they lurk, may comment as well
And can’t wait to the Maas’ they rush to tell

From hair tips,to pull-ups
To stay home and no meetups!
From the pool heater that was dead
And now is fixed.cause it was on here and read!

To makeup tips,that changed last night
Yes,it was a subject here,she knew we were right
No patience has Mama,she needs to go
Staying home all day is a big no no

Anything to avoid what needs to be done
It’s out to the car for a DD run!
I wonder if they bother to tip
Or just rush away and take those sips

They are crude they are rude,that we have seen
Actually at times rather quite mean
We have watch them devolve, the message now lost
Eventually,wondering who will pay the cost.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She's not saying how 2 of her family members died out of respect for them. Hmmmm.....now I wonder.
Well, there’s probably something written about it in the SC? news at that time. Gotta assume the most obvious & that would be a their fault car accident that injured or killed someone else.

Reactions: 4
Well, there’s probably something written about it in the SC? news at that time. Gotta assume the most obvious & that would be a their fault car accident that injured or killed someone else.
I'm in SC but I have no idea

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😭 Thank you!!!! Kinda in a depressed funk right now but you snapped me out of it😂 thank you
omg I'm DYING 🤣🤣🤣

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😭 Thank you!!!! Kinda in a depressed funk right now but you snapped me out of it😂 thank you
omg I'm DYING 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I’m in Boston and all restaurants have closed - take out orders only ! I’m sure Florida will be next- if not already ! So
No restaurants for Pigcilla and forced to spend time with her daughter for a few weeks! She should be one miserable human come April ! I’m pretty sure with people losing their jobs and business’s nobody is going to be buying high end make-up!!!!! That’s the last thing on peoples minds ......

• Heart
i have to add that when I was growing up and the R******kids I saw, their faces looked funny, odd...Abbies face looks completely normal, she’s actually very pretty/cute
I know what your talking about with the strange looking faces. I think it may have just been how they moved their faces or the strange facial expressions they held. I don't think Abigail is cute at all, I'll just flat out say that. I'm not being mean, I'm just being honest. Her mouth is strange and she has chiglet teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I’m in Boston and all restaurants have closed - take out orders only ! I’m sure Florida will be next- if not already ! So
No restaurants for Pigcilla and forced to spend time with her daughter for a few weeks! She should be one miserable human come April ! I’m pretty sure with people losing their jobs and business’s nobody is going to be buying high end make-up!!!!! That’s the last thing on peoples minds ......
you're right. I'm in SC and all our bars and restaurants have been closed since Tuesday...and p is worried about selling the damn hand sanitizer

Whoeverr called them tweedledee and tweedledum...
I love it!

Also..
yesterday and today their blogs are not showing up on my facebook. Does that mean I'm blocked? I just dont see them at all.

Reactions: 10
you're right. I'm in SC and all our bars and restaurants have been closed since Tuesday...and p is worried about selling the damn hand sanitizer

Whoeverr called them tweedledee and tweedledum...
I love it!

Also..
yesterday and today their blogs are not showing up on my facebook. Does that mean I'm blocked? I just dont see them at all.
NJ has now ordered all "non essential" business to close...like there was anything left to shut down. P would definitely go over the edge

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.