Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, THAT pissed me off. I had to become a hoarder to not a be a hoarder to get the basic things I normally do....It' hilariously ironic though...

Do you know WHY they don't have tampons and pads? I do because I looked it up! Idiots are buying pads and rubber bands and then hole punchers and they are using THOSE to make masks and they are also buying the tampons for the absorbent material inside even though I have no clue how that's going to help anyone.

I cannot use tampons and I have to use pads. I get a very heavy blood flow and I couldn't get my usual brand and because I try to not be an entitled asshole, I bought the same brand just not a heavy flow and used one.....from sitting down with it on for 2 hrs the material wore down and the cotton or whatever is inside started to get all over. It was literally snowing in my underwear! I became livid with these morons buying everything and my Target had some so I placed an online order for pickup and I bought 3 LARGE packs of 48!

I'm waiting on my period, I don't move like I'm running a marathon or any reason for that to fall apart in that amount of time so I actually had a PMS meltdown and I at one point yelled in a store "What's wrong with people?! Now, I can't even buy any damn pads and I actually need them! They don't even have the one's I use!' and I literally almost started to cry. LOL

Check on your friends with bad periods, we are not okay.
Getche some of this birth control I'm on....I haven't had a real period since I had my youngest daughter 12 months ago! This stuff is great!!! Its called Incassia. Highly recommend it!!! You won't have to worry about pads or any other nasty feminine hygiene tit ever again!

Reactions: 7
Okay, THAT pissed me off. I had to become a hoarder to not a be a hoarder to get the basic things I normally do....It' hilariously ironic though...

Do you know WHY they don't have tampons and pads? I do because I looked it up! Idiots are buying pads and rubber bands and then hole punchers and they are using THOSE to make masks and they are also buying the tampons for the absorbent material inside even though I have no clue how that's going to help anyone.

I cannot use tampons and I have to use pads. I get a very heavy blood flow and I couldn't get my usual brand and because I try to not be an entitled asshole, I bought the same brand just not a heavy flow and used one.....from sitting down with it on for 2 hrs the material wore down and the cotton or whatever is inside started to get all over. It was literally snowing in my underwear! I became livid with these morons buying everything and my Target had some so I placed an online order for pickup and I bought 3 LARGE packs of 48!

I'm waiting on my period, I don't move like I'm running a marathon or any reason for that to fall apart in that amount of time so I actually had a PMS meltdown and I at one point yelled in a store "What's wrong with people?! Now, I can't even buy any damn pads and I actually need them! They don't even have the one's I use!' and I literally almost started to cry. LOL

I feel your frustration, although I finished with periods years ago. It’s the same for most things, people buying what they don’t need , totally selfish, just thinking about themselves. They have put a three of each item limit on all goods now, so hopefully things might improve. I live in the u.k. so I don’t know if they will do the same where you are.

Yesterday miss piggy was saying Abbie was answering questions on the weather, did I miss something

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahhhhh ok gotcha. I always have heard my grandparents use the term " mentally ********" when describing this woman that goes to their church and she isn't as bad as Abigail but, she appears to have the same mannerisms. I'm not so sure Abigail even has autism. I feel like anyone could claim they have autism bc, if you look hard enough, everyone has things that they do that could look like autism, so, I feel like Abigail just has autistic features and dosent truly fit on the spectrum. My daughter is what her doctors call "classic autism". She is very socially awkward and has trouble reading facial expressions and taking social ques. She has to flat out ask us ," what emotion are you right now?", sort of like a robot. She is very smart in certain areas and gets fascinated with things that most folks wouldn't even notice. (Example, the 20th century fox logo, the background music for law firm advertisements, and cancer gene mutations.) She is only 11 years old but, last year she was able to sew an entire wardrobe for her stuffed animals all by herself, without anyone knowing. I know all folks on the spectrum are different but, I just don't see it with Abigail. All I see is severe IDD.

Reactions: 15
Yesterday miss piggy was saying Abbie was answering questions on the weather, did I miss something
Yes, you did miss it. We all did, don't worry. It was in Pisscilla's head and you can't use a camera to film or take pictures in there. Sorry, there's a ton of space in her head for us to do it, we just don't have those resources yet.

Maybe we can facetime during all of this from our kitchen's and come up with a way to do that. We have the time now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The pigtails wouldn't look so bad if they didn't put a hair tie at the top first, that's what's making them look so goofy, and the fact they are placing them to close to the sides of her head lol. The kid does need a hair cut though, and I noticed her hair is getting very very thin and stringy and it could be a health thing, but the more likely reason from what I've observed, is that it's because they are pulling her hair back ALL THE TIME. And this kid doesn't even have it down at night, which isn't good. This is why she has so many short pieces of hair now, it's breaking off from being up all the time. Also, pulling her hair up while its wet is not helping the breakage either. They either need to cut it off into some cute style or let that damn scalp breath! Or else her hair is just going to continue to get worse.

Those tight bands they use could be giving her headaches as well as breaking her hair off. C'mon make up mama, you should know this.

I had to look up Urban Dictionary for Milkshake, had no idea. "Basically, the "milkshake" stands for the woman's sex appeal. When she says, "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard," it means she attracts all the guys in the area just by appearing there."

Seriously Priscilla....Just stop it, you are not only embarrassing yourself but your almost adult son. STOP.

I agree. Let her use pullups when they go somewhere, but at home regular undies. They are so lazy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Right??? Abbie needs a haircut in the worst way for the sake of her own head! They cannot keep putting it up like that and not take it down and they can't leave it down because she'll eat it with her food.

The strands on the sides of her face really need to go too! When Isiah and Summer (The parents of Abbie in training) do her hair, it's so tit! Summer leaves these stupid strands on the side and she eats them! Abbie cannot have strands in her face like that and she cannot have it up all the time!!

Abbie would look good with a bob that's to her chin and is THE SAME LENGTH, not this short tit in the back and the front of her hair being longer. Of all the choices....You at one point gave the girl who has issues with eating and will eat her hair with the food a haircut that starts off short in the back and ends at the longest point right by her mouth?

Just a straight across bob to the chin that is one length would be PERFECT and it would stay out of her mouth. They could even skip the bangs just keep her from eating it! It's NOT good for them to pull it up as tight and often as they do it.

I actually showed my friend a picture of her hair and she's a hair stylist and she told me a few things:

1. Well it does not look like they ever colored it, if they colored it with the way they put it up it would break off instantly.
2. She told me Abbie's hair is super unhealthy and she could tell based on the split ends that a good part of that is from the way they put it up.
3. She flat out said that if she were Abbie, she would be ripping that out of her hair because of how tight it is put up.
4. She actually asked me how often Abbie's hair is washed and when I told her they show at times when they bathe her she goes 'Yeah, but look at the hairline on the scalp. The hair may look clean but the scalp is greasy, not oily.' and then suggested that they might just dry shampoo her if it's hard.

She told me there are ways to tell based on the scalp how often the hair is cleaned and she said greasy and oily have a different shine to it and if you look at someone's hairline where the part is on the scalp you can tell. She says Abbie's hair looks poorly cared for and not washed often.

I sense a new Vlog of....'How we wash her hair' because they'll probably be offended that we all know people who can call this tit out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Have you tried a moon cup? I tried one a couple of years ago and have never looked back

Reactions: 1
Okay,so we know that from their vlogs,someone is following this forum somewhat. Many commented on why not letting her be out in the yard more ofte,and voila..doing more back yard. Many commented again-vlog.
I do think that each day we take one topic( it’s hard,so many) primarily try to focus in on that to give them things to do.
It will prove once and for all they do visit here,and it may also in the long run benefit Abbie as well?
Oh,it can also be for Isiah too. Imagine being an 18 yr old and hearing your parents tell the world they are “allowing” him to play video games!

Reactions: 12
Yes, you did miss it. We all did, don't worry. It was in Pisscilla's head and you can't use a camera to film or take pictures in there. Sorry, there's a ton of space in her head for us to do it, we just don't have those resources yet.

Maybe we can facetime during all of this from our kitchen's and come up with a way to do that. We have the time now.
I was getting ready to say the same thing.....apparently we all missed that tit!!! Lol

Have you tried a moon cup? I tried one a couple of years ago and have never looked back
That dad gum mooncup got lost when I tried to use it!!! I couldn't find the damn thing!!! Scared me to death!!! I thought for sure that my vagina had just swallowed the damn thing!!! Took me over an hour to get ahold of it to pull it out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right??? Abbie needs a haircut in the worst way for the sake of her own head! They cannot keep putting it up like that and not take it down and they can't leave it down because she'll eat it with her food.

The strands on the sides of her face really need to go too! When Isiah and Summer (The parents of Abbie in training) do her hair, it's so tit! Summer leaves these stupid strands on the side and she eats them! Abbie cannot have strands in her face like that and she cannot have it up all the time!!

Abbie would look good with a bob that's to her chin and is THE SAME LENGTH, not this short tit in the back and the front of her hair being longer. Of all the choices....You at one point gave the girl who has issues with eating and will eat her hair with the food a haircut that starts off short in the back and ends at the longest point right by her mouth?

Just a straight across bob to the chin that is one length would be PERFECT and it would stay out of her mouth. They could even skip the bangs just keep her from eating it! It's NOT good for them to pull it up as tight and often as they do it.

I actually showed my friend a picture of her hair and she's a hair stylist and she told me a few things:

1. Well it does not look like they ever colored it, if they colored it with the way they put it up it would break off instantly.
2. She told me Abbie's hair is super unhealthy and she could tell based on the split ends that a good part of that is from the way they put it up.
3. She flat out said that if she were Abbie, she would be ripping that out of her hair because of how tight it is put up.
4. She actually asked me how often Abbie's hair is washed and when I told her they show at times when they bathe her she goes 'Yeah, but look at the hairline on the scalp. The hair may look clean but the scalp is greasy, not oily.' and then suggested that they might just dry shampoo her if it hard.

She told me there are ways to tell based on the scalp how often the hair is cleaned and she said greasy and oily have a different shine to it and if you look at someone's hairline where the part is on the scalp you can tell. She says Abbie's hair looks poorly cared for and not washed often.

I sense a new Vlog of....'How we wash her hair' because they'll probably be offended that we all know people who can call this tit out.
MOST days we hear Moobman say8ng he has done Abbies hair. I don’t recall MakeupSily talking about it. Summer seems to have now taken charge,and those bun thingys while it does keep her back,make Abbie stand out more.
Agree w a haircut,and I do get Abbie has a hard time sitting g still for it to be done,but as they have done it before,can be done again. A short cut is most def. the way to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
MOST days we hear Moobman say8ng he has done Abbies hair. I don’t recall MakeupSily talking about it. Summer seems to have now taken charge,and those bun thingys while it does keep her back,make Abbie stand out more.
Agree w a haircut,and I do get Abbie has a hard time sitting g still for it to be done,but as they have done it before,can be done again. A short cut is most def. the way to go.
A,P and Summer should all pull their hair up real tight with those tiny rubber bands and wear it like that all day.

• Heart
A,P and Summer should all pull their hair up real tight with those tiny rubber bands and wear it like that all day.
Do we watch the same Vlog? Summer has the SHITTIEST curly hair I have ever seen and she does nothing with it at all. If she put it in her hair....The season of fakeness would be going to get a haircut with Abbie and Abbie's hair would look better. If Summer got that tit in her hair, fake friend would be getting a haircut because that would NOT be coming out.

• Haha
It's a shameful fact that Prissy doesn't KNOW HOW to do Abbie's hair. She said it herself and showed it when Asa traveled to help his dad move. She tried to put it in a bun or something and was like , "look I tried.... it's already coming down". Then when Asa came back they showed in a vlog him putting her hair up in a ponytail while they were ALL out on a walk. That's one of the reasons that Abbie's hair looks a mess most of the time, because unless Asa or Summer does it....it doesn't get done. Okay Prisilly, you want to play that "southern girl", "girly" role? Don't!

It is bad enough that she decided to prance her 500 pound butt in front of all of his friends at his 16th birthday party performing "baby got back"..... I would have fainted if I were him😱. Now this tik tok non sense, I don't know how Isaiah handles it 🥺
What! Is there footage of this??

• Haha
  • Sick
I found this and it's a public site for the most part and it says she has arrest records and court and a TERRIBLE credit score but that's not what made me laugh......

I would not be friends with Priscilla

They asked neighbors and random people to rate them and she, no joke out of 5 stars has 1/2 a star rating with almost all of them saying 'I would not be friends with Priscilla' and I lost my tit and imagined their neighbors, sitting at home and they hear Abbie yelling, get an email to rate 🐖 and go 'Yeah, I wouldn't be friends with those people.'

I actually ugly snort laughed at the reviews. I hope this isn't considered Doxxing since the addresses and tit are blocked out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Look,they obviously don’t have an issue w hair being everywhere. They let the damned cat up on the counter and giggle about it. ( And,no,I don’t hate cats).
And does P wash her hands after “cuddling” the dog? Or does that great smelling sanitizer do the job( um,nope,doesn’t take the hair off the hands)

• Sick

4. She actually asked me how often Abbie's hair is washed and when I told her they show at times when they bathe her she goes 'Yeah, but look at the hairline on the scalp. The hair may look clean but the scalp is greasy, not oily.' and then suggested that they might just dry shampoo her if it's hard.

I suggested a few months back that they should cut her hair. Perhaps a bob with bangs, like she had a few years back. I got jumped on by the Abbie fangirls in the comments. If she were my daughter, I'd give her a pixie. Abbie is cute I think she could carry it off.

I found this and it's a public site for the most part and it says she has arrest records and court and a TERRIBLE credit score but that's not what made me laugh......

I would not be friends with Priscilla

They asked neighbors and random people to rate them and she, no joke out of 5 stars has 1/2 a star rating with almost all of them saying 'I would not be friends with Priscilla' and I lost my tit and imagined their neighbors, sitting at home and they hear Abbie yelling, get an email to rate 🐖 and go 'Yeah, I wouldn't be friends with those people.'

I actually ugly snort laughed at the reviews. I hope this isn't considered Doxxing since the addresses and tit are blocked out.
I looked myself up and it claims I have arrest records. I promise I do not. Those sites want you to pay to get info, and they will act they have arrest records when you do not. And my score? 3 out of 5. I do not have any enemies so that site is just nonsense.

If you google the site, tons of info about the scam it is.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.