Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They aren't there for the autism community or any other of the families with autistic children. They are there for The Maass family and the Maass family alone. They will do ANYTHING and I do mean ANYTHING for fortune and fame. I really am not surprised at anything I hear about these folks anymore. I'm not surprised they are still traveling right now. The Maass family is above any type of virus. They are invincible. Nothing applies to them that applies to everyone else. Asa reminds me of one of those fools that likes to yell," do you know who I am?!", when he gets pissed off in public.
Asa will always find a way to convince the masses he is the best. Wouldn't surprise me if he makes a profit off of the covid19. Like creating a fool proof (how appropriate) 'Maassmask' to protect against the virus.. Pilla has already made a chunk of change peddling her scamatizer at $48 a pop. Whats next?

Reactions: 9
Ok folks, I hope I dont get just completely molly whopped for this one but, I have to ask......what is the difference between what Abigail truly has and just being mentally ********? (I'll be honest with you, that's what it looks like to me.) Is mental retardation just an outdated term or what?
IDD stands for intellectual disability disorder, previously known as mental rd.

MOST days we hear Moobman say8ng he has done Abbies hair. I don’t recall MakeupSily talking about it. Summer seems to have now taken charge,and those bun thingys while it does keep her back,make Abbie stand out more.
Agree w a haircut,and I do get Abbie has a hard time sitting g still for it to be done,but as they have done it before,can be done again. A short cut is most def. the way to go.
Summer seems extremely immature for age. I hate the way she talks to Abbie. Stop dressing her up like she’s your little play doll. Take notes from Becca and act like an actual caretaker when you’re with her and not like some buffoon dressing her up for headlining this circus show.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I looked myself up and it claims I have arrest records. I promise I do not. Those sites want you to pay to get info, and they will act they have arrest records when you do not. And my score? 3 out of 5. I do not have any enemies so that site is just nonsense.

If you google the site, tons of info about the scam it is.
I have no doubt! However, scam or not....the fake reviews are still on to something and that's hilarious. I also have arrest records on mine and have never been arrested.

If it were not a scam, I'd still like to imagine that everyone they know went online to write these reviews about them with it's midnight, they have tit to do in the morning and Abbie won't stop yelling or they're running around yelling like loons outside. lol

If you're reading here ASSa and Pisscilla, you're not fully shut down in Florida yet and you already contaminated a tit ton of people....what's 2-3 more to you now? Go take Abbie to get her damn haircut in a Bob like we all suggested before we're stuck seeing her eat her hair for the next month when you can't get out AT ALL.

Guess what? When everything does close down, your Mini Hulk is gonna have hair that's still growing and you won't be able to do tit unless you want to risk taking the scissors to her head when she starts pulling on it.

FIX HER HAIR! Also, think she needs that glow in the dark vest bought for her and made to wear at all times because once again.....she's lucky that lady didn't smack her when she grabbed.

WE KNOW YOU READ HERE!

Reactions: 10
It's
What! Is there footage of this??
It's mentioned in the vlog of Isaiah's birthday party (2017 I guess). I don't think Asa actually filmed her performance (could be wrong, I may have just quickly fast forwarded cause🤢). I think it was actually a costume party held at his grandparents. Ah pfft, someone help with the link or something because I am just so sick of this Maassively annoying family. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So Summers best friend has fathering autism YouTube in her bio. What kind of freak show are they running? Hopefully they paid her for this.

They don’t let that girl have a life. Like leave her friends out of this.

It's

It's mentioned in the vlog of Isaiah's birthday party (2017 I guess). I don't think Asa actually filmed her performance (could be wrong, I may have just quickly fast forwarded cause🤢). I think it was actually a costume party held at his grandparents. Ah pfft, someone help with the link or something because I am just so sick of this Maassively annoying family. 🤮
She also danced at his black light party.

Starts at 10:45

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Should I tell you how I ruined Isiah's day? This is one of the HIGHLIGHTS of my morning and I wanted to actually prove a point to Isiah with how toxic his family is. Actions speak louder than words and since I know they read here, I'm sure this will piss them off.

There's a guy I used to see, we're still friends and the spark is still there but we talk enough where we joke and laugh. This was semi intentional but not fully on my end. So, he is in the process of developing a game and trying to sell it. He's not like a famous game maker but it's all about who you know. He is part of an online game development group where they help you with online games as well as table based games (I'm sure you know where this is going!) and they discuss the best ways to get their games out there and their friends and tit will sometimes promote them.

In this group, the guy that I personally know actually has an online friend in that group who has a real life friend who works on......wait for it.....D&D!

I just casually mentioned how desperate they are to get that sponsorship deal and how I was pretty sure they were spam emailing trying to get some type of sponsorship. I rolled my eyes as I said that and then he laughed and he told me he would have to tell his online friend and show him some videos of these idiots. I laughed, thought he was joking and literally 10 minutes ago he messaged me to call him and he laughed when I did.

Turns out, he was actually playing an online game with his friend who he did tell about the mASSes and that guy went to his friend and showed him some videos. DO YOU ALL WANNA KNOW WHAT THE ONE GUY WHO WOULD BE ABLE TO HOOK THEM UP SAID??

He looked at 7 of their videos and then he said "Family Vloggers with a special needs child wouldn't fit our target audience" and that "Their type of audience wouldn't even play D&D."

The guy who could get them the sponsorship was apparently not that impressed with the way they shout out their other sponsors either. I was only joking when I showed my friend and I was like 'Oh, you so need to show him!' and I didn't think he would.

Sorry Isiah, I like you but you need to learn! Guess you're not getting that sponsorship. Always happy to knock you all down a few pegs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I suggested a few months back that they should cut her hair. Perhaps a bob with bangs, like she had a few years back. I got jumped on by the Abbie fangirls in the comments. If she were my daughter, I'd give her a pixie. Abbie is cute I think she could carry it off.
Since my hair is growing back from the chemo last year, it looks like a Mia Farrow back in the day pixie cut. Except that it’s silver. I get so many compliments and it’s a breeze to take care of. May be a great idea for Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So Summers best friend has fathering autism YouTube in her bio. What kind of freak show are they running? Hopefully they paid her for this.

They don’t let that girl have a life. Like leave her friends out of this.

She also danced at his black light party.

Starts at 10:45

Sadly,this is what makes me believe that Isiahs maturity age is very low. MOST kids at that age don’t want to be around the ‘rents,and most would be totally humiliated if they acted like his mother does.
He may be going to college soon,but I don’t see him really spreading his wings. Am sure his parents will be on him 24/7 and prob will continue to track him as well.
These vids will get out to his peers when he does go to school. W everything at a persons fingertips,all they have to do is google his name. Maybe he should sit down and ask his parents to please take down those vids,and his mothers damned ambarrassing TikTok posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Should I tell you how I ruined Isiah's day? This is one of the HIGHLIGHTS of my morning and I wanted to actually prove a point to Isiah with how toxic his family is. Actions speak louder than words and since I know they read here, I'm sure this will piss them off.

There's a guy I used to see, we're still friends and the spark is still there but we talk enough where we joke and laugh. This was semi intentional but not fully on my end. So, he is in the process of developing a game and trying to sell it. He's not like a famous game maker but it's all about who you know. He is part of an online game development group where they help you with online games as well as table based games (I'm sure you know where this is going!) and they discuss the best ways to get their games out there and their friends and tit will sometimes promote them.

In this group, the guy that I personally know actually has an online friend in that group who has a real life friend who works on......wait for it.....D&D!

I just casually mentioned how desperate they are to get that sponsorship deal and how I was pretty sure they were spam emailing trying to get some type of sponsorship. I rolled my eyes as I said that and then he laughed and he told me he would have to tell his online friend and show him some videos of these idiots. I laughed, thought he was joking and literally 10 minutes ago he messaged me to call him and he laughed when I did.

Turns out, he was actually playing an online game with his friend who he did tell about the mASSes and that guy went to his friend and showed him some videos. DO YOU ALL WANNA KNOW WHAT THE ONE GUY WHO WOULD BE ABLE TO HOOK THEM UP SAID??

He looked at 7 of their videos and then he said "Family Vloggers with a special needs child wouldn't fit our target audience" and that "Their type of audience wouldn't even play D&D."

The guy who could get them the sponsorship was apparently not that impressed with the way they shout out their other sponsors either. I was only joking when I showed my friend and I was like 'Oh, you so need to show him!' and I didn't think he would.

Sorry Isiah, I like you but you need to learn! Guess you're not getting that sponsorship. Always happy to knock you all down a few pegs.
Im so confused lol. How do you play Dunkin Donuts?

• Haha
Maybe he should sit down and ask his parents to please take down those vids,and his mothers damned ambarrassing TikTok posts.
That would never happen, if they remove their videos then they'll have less money. They don't give a duck about either of those kids.

Im so confused lol. How do you play Dunkin Donuts?
LMFAOOOOO I was under the impression it was Dungeons and Dragons lol Everyone keeps saying D&D and that's the abbreviation for that and Dunkin is just DD lmfao.

Welp, if they ever want a D&D sponsorship, they ain't getting that tit either lol

I unfortunately don't know anyone to ruin a DD sponsorship. lol I did manage to make D&D never want to sponsor them.

So, 2 DD's that won''t sponsor that tit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sadly,this is what makes me believe that Isiahs maturity age is very low. MOST kids at that age don’t want to be around the ‘rents,and most would be totally humiliated if they acted like his mother does.
He may be going to college soon,but I don’t see him really spreading his wings. Am sure his parents will be on him 24/7 and prob will continue to track him as well.
These vids will get out to his peers when he does go to school. W everything at a persons fingertips,all they have to do is google his name. Maybe he should sit down and ask his parents to please take down those vids,and his mothers damned ambarrassing TikTok posts.
I just don’t get how he doesn’t stand up for himself. He cowers and it’s annoying. Good thing he and his gf broke up. I personally would not want to date a guy like this. How do you let your parents have that much control over you when you’re an adult? He should get a job and become self efficient and start making his own decisions.

Why does he need to share a Tik Tok with Summer? He is his own person. They don’t let him have his own identity.

After seeing Fathering Autism on Summers BF bio and that Gullimore guy now having on YouTube, I see that Asa and Priscilla invade on the lives of every person they can, so they can somehow make the focus on them.

Typical narcissist bs. Surrounding themselves with ppl they can feel superior to or manipulate.

How come we haven’t seen another collab with Cody Speaks. Why aren’t they a part of the vlog squad? Oh, probably because Asa couldn’t use his manipulation tactics on that smart boy and his parents.

Last edited:
  • Heart
OMG!
I'm so happy someone else feels this way about his immaturity. I have thought this for a long time---no high school senior wants to be tagging along everywhere with his parents. And sometimes just things he says or does is embarrassingly childish. Don't get me wrong I think it's not really his fault---but it is what it is. I have my doubts about him making it in college but I hope he can finally come into his own.

And also, Appalachian State is an okay school, but not like an elite school as they would like us to think.

Reactions: 12
I just don’t get how he doesn’t stand up for himself. He cowers and it’s annoying. Good thing he and his gf broke up. I personally would not want to date a guy like this. How do you let your parents have that much control over you when you’re an adult? He should get a job and become self efficient and start making his own decisions.

Why does he need to share a Tik Tok with Summer? He is his own person. They don’t let him have his own identity.

After seeing Fathering Autism on Summers BF bio and that Gullimore guy now having a YouTube, I see that Asa and Priscilla invade on the lives of every person they can, so they can somehow make the focus on them.

Typical narcissist bs. Surrounding themselves with ppl they can feel superior to or manipulate.

How come we haven’t seen another collab with Cody Speaks. Why aren’t they a part of the vlog squad? Oh, probably because Asa couldn’t use his manipulation power on that smart autistic boy and his parents.
I think,am not sure,there were 2 Gf’s that he has had a breakup with( yeah,teens do that). I believe it mainly lies with the filming. One vid from a Christmas shows the poor girl sitting in one chair,while Isiah sits on the couch..camera focusing on her/him for a bit,and she looked so uncomfortable.
Another vid has him w some big surprise for the GF,in which Moobman starts talking about it in the beginning of the clip,then states he will wait for Isiah to unveil..I think they videoed that as well. I know as a teenager I could never be in that sort of relationship..if,at the time social media was a thing,it would be my choice what was posted,not posted,etc. and I certainly would NOT be okay w them filming me to get hits,money..

OMG!
I'm so happy someone else feels this way about his immaturity. I have thought this for a long time---no high school senior wants to be tagging along everywhere with his parents. And sometimes just things he says or does is embarrassingly childish. Don't get me wrong I think it's not really his fault---but it is what it is. I have my doubts about him making it in college but I hope he can finally come into his own.

And also, Appalachian State is an okay school, but not like an elite school as they would like us to think.
Well,we know Momma Makeup never made it through. By their own video,she was in college,going out to bars( hey,I get that,been there,done that) and is where she met Moobman,got preggers in under 2 mos time.
That aside, I do think Isiah is going to have a great deal more anxiety for a bit of time. He has never been allowed to basically make choices for himself( vid shows his parent still buying,without him there,his school clothes at 15-16 yrs old). Even when he went to NY,he went straight to Summers residence and she was with him every step of the way and they basically vlogged The Whole time for the family back in FL.
I think the valentines vlog was most telling. An 18 yr old boy spending the night w a group of boys,at home w the parents around at all times? And w Abbie as well?
Date or no date,it’s not something a kid wants put out their...most of his peers would call that being a “loser” or a “mommas boy”.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

After seeing Fathering Autism on Summers BF bio and that Gullimore guy now having on YouTube, I see that Asa and Priscilla invade on the lives of every person they can, so they can somehow make the focus on them.

How come we haven’t seen another collab with Cody Speaks. Why aren’t they a part of the vlog squad? Oh, probably because Asa couldn’t use his manipulation tactics on that smart boy and his parents.
He is not an adult, he is a high school student. Boys do not mature as fast as girls and I have been around quite a few teenagers so I can tell you. They are all different! Some are mature, some are not. But an 18 year old high school student cannot get a job and be independent. He has to live with the rents until he goes off to college. He will find himself, most of us do eventually.

As far as cowering? Look at his dad...he is so aggravating that just letting him have his say is probably easier. I cannot imagine Isiah allowing his father to treat him that way once he is grown and on his own.

A&P insert themselves way too much into the lives of these teens. I bet that is precisely why he doesn't have many girls around, they probably feel weird having to deal with his parents and the cameras so they don't come around.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
MOST days we hear Moobman say8ng he has done Abbies hair. I don’t recall MakeupSily talking about it. Summer seems to have now taken charge,and those bun thingys while it does keep her back,make Abbie stand out more.
Agree w a haircut,and I do get Abbie has a hard time sitting g still for it to be done,but as they have done it before,can be done again. A short cut is most def. the way to go.
Abbie's hair is so thin...too thin to wear those skinny braids high up on each side of her head...it looks...well..weird. They want her to be a typical teenager. well no typical 15 year old wants those braids like that. They could definitely find a cute short cut for her. This bun/braid thing they're doing lately is NOT cute. And it simply makes her stand out even more.

• Haha
  • Heart
He is not an adult, he is a high school student. Boys do not mature as fast as girls and I have been around quite a few teenagers so I can tell you. They are all different! Some are mature, some are not. But an 18 year old high school student cannot get a job and be independent. He has to live with the rents until he goes off to college. He will find himself, most of us do eventually.

As far as cowering? Look at his dad...he is so aggravating that just letting him have his say is probably easier. I cannot imagine Isiah allowing his father to treat him that way once he is grown and on his own.

A&P insert themselves way too much into the lives of these teens. I bet that is precisely why he doesn't have many girls around, they probably feel weird having to deal with his parents and the cameras so they don't come around.
18 is an adult here. If he wanted to he could at least get a part time job to learn some independence until he goes off to college. Many high school students have part time jobs.

I get that when you’re living in your parents home you have little to no control....so I get it. That’s why I believe he needs to start distancing himself and creating his own identity.

18 is an adult here. If he wanted to he could at least get a part time job to learn some independence until he goes off to college. Many high school students have part time jobs.

I know that when you’re living in your parents home you have little to no control....so I get it. That’s why I believe he needs to start distancing himself and creating his own identity.
Laws can claim adulthood but that does not mean one is an adult. I have seen FEW 18 year old males that could take care of themselves. He doesn't have a HS diploma, so yeah he could work for minimum wage somewhere. But you certainly could not live off of that. He will find his way in time, he just will...haven't we all?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That would never happen, if they remove their videos then they'll have less money. They don't give a duck about either of those kids.

LMFAOOOOO I was under the impression it was Dungeons and Dragons lol Everyone keeps saying D&D and that's the abbreviation for that and Dunkin is just DD lmfao.

Welp, if they ever want a D&D sponsorship, they ain't getting that tit either lol

I unfortunately don't know anyone to ruin a DD sponsorship. lol I did manage to make D&D never want to sponsor them.

So, 2 DD's that won''t sponsor that tit lol
I first thought 💭 Dunkins but since my son plays DD online I figured out what you were talking about 😁

Reactions: 4
Laws can claim adulthood but that does not mean one is an adult. I have seen FEW 18 year old males that could take care of themselves. He doesn't have a HS diploma, so yeah he could work for minimum wage somewhere. But you certainly could not live off of that. He will find his way in time, he just will...haven't we all?
He definitely can’t live off min wage but he can learn independence through a job.

Reactions: 5
I think,am not sure,there were 2 Gf’s that he has had a breakup with( yeah,teens do that). I believe it mainly lies with the filming. One vid from a Christmas shows the poor girl sitting in one chair,while Isiah sits on the couch..camera focusing on her/him for a bit,and she looked so uncomfortable.
Another vid has him w some big surprise for the GF,in which Moobman starts talking about it in the beginning of the clip,then states he will wait for Isiah to unveil..I think they videoed that as well. I know as a teenager I could never be in that sort of relationship..if,at the time social media was a thing,it would be my choice what was posted,not posted,etc. and I certainly would NOT be okay w them filming me to get hits,money..

Well,we know Momma Makeup never made it through. By their own video,she was in college,going out to bars( hey,I get that,been there,done that) and is where she met Moobman,got preggers in under 2 mos time.
That aside, I do think Isiah is going to have a great deal more anxiety for a bit of time. He has never been allowed to basically make choices for himself( vid shows his parent still buying,without him there,his school clothes at 15-16 yrs old). Even when he went to NY,he went straight to Summers residence and she was with him every step of the way and they basically vlogged The Whole time for the family back in FL.
I think the valentines vlog was most telling. An 18 yr old boy spending the night w a group of boys,at home w the parents around at all times? And w Abbie as well?
Date or no date,it’s not something a kid wants put out their...most of his peers would call that being a “loser” or a “mommas boy”.
I agree. I also think that Isaiah has potential and could do really well in College and in life. Yes he has anxiety and seems a bit insecure, but again that is his parents fault. Asa's ego is too big to allow Isaiah to make his own decisions, he can't be out done, he thinks he's an alpha. Guess what Asa, even though Isaiah is only 18, he is already smarter, more educated (honors,IB), more handsome, more liked and respected, more mature AAAAAAND.....TALLER THAN YOU LITTLE MAN!! Muahahahaha 😂

So you can out wrestle him, talk over him, belittle him and make him look silly in the vlogs all you want...... you will still just be little awkward Asa with the funny name, mini fingers and man boobs that none of the real men want to hang out with. He has his whole life ahead of him, while you just have your cameras to follow people around with like a weirdo.:m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.