Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the secret is a good filter ...
I don't know ANY 64 year old human being without eye wrinkles. 😂
You're out of bounds, and I wonder how many 64 year olds you know 😒 . The point was to show the difference between a person old enough to be Prissy's mother who is not pushing expensive cosmetics, and what Prissy is showcasing with her pics. Maybe you should message lipstick (drunk) mama and tell HER to use a good filter (y)(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You're out of bounds, and I wonder how many 64 year olds you know 😒 . The point was to show the difference between a person old enough to be Prissy's mother who is not pushing expensive cosmetics, and what Prissy is showcasing with her pics. Maybe you should message lipstick (drunk) mama and tell HER to use a good filter (y)(y)
Thanks for that. That is exactly what I was trying to do. I am lucky enough to have very few lines but at my age vanity is out the window. I’m just glad I wake up every day lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
None of us are medical professionals so, we're basing this on what knowledge we do have of these conditions. I think she has both IDD and autism but she displays stronger/more traits of IDD than of autism. (some of the following is taken from websites online)
IDD refers to 'intellectual developmental delay and/or disability. In simple terms, it can mean that IDD children are much slower in hitting their developmental milestones as well as difficulty achieving them completely. Sometimes this delay is temporary and they eventually catch up. Sometimes it's permanent. Children with intellectual disability learn more slowly than a typical child. Children may take longer to learn language, develop social skills, and take care of their personal needs, such as dressing or eating. learning will take them longer, require more repetition, and skills may need to be adapted to their learning levels. An IDD child has low adaptive ability, which describes the skills needed to live in an independent manner including communication, social skills and self-help skills. IDD can mean difficulty remembering things, being able to master dressing themselves, bathing themselves, inability to connect actions with consequences, behavior problems such as explosive tantrums, difficulty with problem solving, reasoning, and logical thinking. They may have impairment with their motor skills.

ASD or autism spectrum disorder can have a wide range of characteristics and not every autistic person will have the same traits. Sometimes even if they do share the same trait, it's at different levels of severity or intensity. ASD traits can include:
Avoiding eye contact
Delayed speech and communication skills
Reliance on rules and routines
Being upset by relatively minor changes
Unexpected reactions to sounds, tastes, sights, touch and smells
Difficulty understanding other people’s emotions
Focusing on or becoming obsessed by a narrow range of interests or objects
Engaging in repetitive behavior such as flapping hands or rocking
Children not responding to their name by 12 months
Children not pointing at distant objects by 14 months

While Abbie DOES display many autistic characteristics, she displays more characteristics of IDD and more profoundly. The significance of this, why do we keep pointing this out, is that Asa and Pricilla focus almost exclusively on the autism and attribute pretty much all of her traits and behaviors to autism. This is inaccurate and misleading. They're giving the impression that this is what autism looks like when that is not the truth. I'm sure our autistic users on here can give better insights to this.
The other problem with this is that they don't seem to take her IDD into account when teaching her things or handling her behaviors, her needs etc. It's like if someone had crohn's disease and you gave them treatment for someone with diabetes. It's not the right sort of help and she's not going to get as much out of it as she could.
I'm done ranting for now... lol.. Anyone else who wants to add to this or to correct me... please go ahead.
As far as I know, that was a good summary, and I realise you were quoting websites, but hopefully your second source wasn’t A$..haha! But I think autistic people (me included) do understand/respond to other people’s feelings quite well, we just might not *respond* in the same way:)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The person who wanted to get Animal Crossing that comes out tomorrow! I didn't get my switch, I was on the fence and decided to go grocery shopping because I live in Pennsylvania and they shut the whole state down for like 3 weeks and they decided to do this while I was out so I didn't have time to really look at tit. YOU IDIOTS HEAR THIS? MY STATE SHUT DOWN ASSA! You're gonna be soon enough, Summer is NOT coming back next week because we're all gonna be on lockdown.

Anyway.....They're allowed to release the new animal crossing NOW due to not being able to have an official release day. Maybe you can get it early?

I did a little digging and you guys have most likely seen this but Abbie looks miserable as duck here.

Can I smack you with my spoon?
That photo.... miserable!? She looks mad as hell to me. Like she is about to beat the crap out of someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As far as I know, that was a good summary, and I realise you were quoting websites, but hopefully your second source wasn’t A$..haha! But I think autistic people (me included) do understand/respond to other people’s feelings quite well, we just might not *respond* in the same way:)
Nope, not from A$. I try to avoid them as much as possible! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
P really is showing signs of being on something... whether its doctor prescribed or not. She staring off into space so much lately, rubbing her face, and when she engages in something said to her she responds with "yeah." Mixing it with alchohol would make effects worse. Not knocking needing meds at all... if I was married to A there wouldn't be enough pills and drink. Maybe it's just that she is sick but it seemed to started a bit before the BS fyi video.

I know some of the things they give Ab have that effect, I have been on the same ones before. They are also easily abused. Hopefully P isn't dipping into her kids meds to deal with the stress. Notice Abby often seems doped up herself. So who knows.

That poor puppy will end up rehomed. They are not training it at all, letting it run wild, jump up on people, bite everything and everyone. And she is only getting bigger. Not the dogs fault. Last thing these people need is another living thing to ruin. But hey another thing to add into the vlog and get those views... oh and tiktok clout
Also, she LIVES with Asa! That narcissistic, snarky, rude , controlling, ego maniac. I could not be burrowed up with him for several weeks. She is used to running errands, shopping, hair salon, nail salon, visiting her mom, going out to eat + Dunkin and in the old house volunteering for anything that would occupy the rest of her time. This lady is so used to avoidance that I am on the edge of my seat for what will happen by the start of next week. I hope that she is going to snap and go off on everyone, roles will be reversed and Asa will be looking scared and walking on eggshells. I'm waiting ☕

Noticing Abbie is using her chewy more (or he’s just filming it). If it’s a newer thing for her again, that constant need to chew can be caused from meds.

Just a joke, but maybe Priss just likes sniffing her own fingers. Yes, I know she’s got that itchy nose!
The chewy issue. I have seen videos of autistic people talk about the importance of their chewies. Then I was wondering why the Maass' don't include them in her life more, shouldn't she have clean sterile ones available in every room in the house? Shouldn't they direct her to a chewy after her meals when she is still asking for food or snacks? These people make themselves out to be experts, what if half the time that she is signing for popcorn and pretzels she could have been happy with a chewy. Too late, now she is addicted to junk food and candy...will they be able to fix the mess that they have made of her life? :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Ok y'all...P just posted on Facebook...probably on Instagram and tik tok too...video of her at the front door saying "why are there so many boys in the yard....it must be my milk shakes".....I have no words! This one takes the cake!
Priscilla please STOP IT!! For the sake of your own dignity and your son's. It is bad enough that she decided to prance her 500 pound butt in front of all of his friends at his 16th birthday party performing "baby got back"..... I would have fainted if I were him😱. Now this tik tok non sense, I don't know how Isaiah handles it 🥺

Isaiah, stay strong bro ✊, you will be out of that house soon enough headed to college and to being your own man. In a few years you will have your degree and your wings, then fly away son, fly away 👨‍🎓🕊. The sky is the limit.✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
There is no logic to these people. I also can't stand those two pigtails that Summer insists on putting her hair in. I am for cutting her hair short, if not then atleast give her a fringe in the front. She used to have a fringe and have her hair pulled back when she was younger in the vlogs and it looked well kept and she looked comfortable. They talk about sensory issues with clothing etc., I would be having sensory issues with my hair in my face and always getting sweaty and being a hot mess. Everytime I see her like that in the vlog I want to yell at them "where is your hairbrush, go and brush that girl's hair!".
The pigtails wouldn't look so bad if they didn't put a hair tie at the top first, that's what's making them look so goofy, and the fact they are placing them to close to the sides of her head lol. The kid does need a hair cut though, and I noticed her hair is getting very very thin and stringy and it could be a health thing, but the more likely reason from what I've observed, is that it's because they are pulling her hair back ALL THE TIME. And this kid doesn't even have it down at night, which isn't good. This is why she has so many short pieces of hair now, it's breaking off from being up all the time. Also, pulling her hair up while its wet is not helping the breakage either. They either need to cut it off into some cute style or let that damn scalp breath! Or else her hair is just going to continue to get worse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Also, she LIVES with Asa! That narcissistic, snarky, rude , controlling, ego maniac. I could not be burrowed up with him for several weeks. She is used to running errands, shopping, hair salon, nail salon, visiting her mom, going out to eat + Dunkin and in the old house volunteering for anything that would occupy the rest of her time. This lady is so used to avoidance that I am on the edge of my seat for what will happen by the start of next week. I hope that she is going to snap and go off on everyone, roles will be reversed and Asa will be looking scared and walking on eggshells. I'm waiting ☕

The chewy issue. I have seen videos of autistic people talk about the importance of their chewies. Then I was wondering why the Maass' don't include them in her life more, shouldn't she have clean sterile ones available in every room in the house? Shouldn't they direct her to a chewy after her meals when she is still asking for food or snacks? These people make themselves out to be experts, what if half the time that she is signing for popcorn and pretzels she could have been happy with a chewy. Too late, now she is addicted to junk food and candy...will they be able to fix the mess that they have made of her life? :(
You’d think there would be 1 brand smart enough to make a case that hangs w/ the chewy to keep it somewhat sanitary as well! Stupid humans.

Priscilla please STOP IT!! For the sake of your own dignity and your son's. It is bad enough that she decided to prance her 500 pound butt in front of all of his friends at his 16th birthday party performing "baby got back"..... I would have fainted if I were him😱. Now this tik tok non sense, I don't know how Isaiah handles it 🥺

Isaiah, stay strong bro ✊, you will be out of that house soon enough headed to college and to being your own man. In a few years you will have your degree and your wings, then fly away son, fly away 👨‍🎓🕊. The sky is the limit.✌
Wait...like fat boob milk shakes??? She is a mess! Poor Isaiah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The pigtails wouldn't look so bad if they didn't put a hair tie at the top first, that's what's making them look so goofy, and the fact they are placing them to close to the sides of her head lol. The kid does need a hair cut though, and I noticed her hair is getting very very thin and stringy and it could be a health thing, but the more likely reason from what I've observed, is that it's because they are pulling her hair back ALL THE TIME. And this kid doesn't even have it down at night, which isn't good. This is why she has so many short pieces of hair now, it's breaking off from being up all the time. Also, pulling her hair up while its wet is not helping the breakage either. They either need to cut it off into some cute style or let that damn scalp breath! Or else her hair is just going to continue to get worse.
👏👏 Yes! I have been thinking the same thing for awhile now. Look at the vlogs when her hair was in the Bob cut, it was so much thicker and healthier. Maybe they will run out of vlog ideas these weeks isolated at home and decide that a trip to the salon will be good content, that is there only motivation for doing anything anyway.

Ya'll....You're gonna hate me. I have to go to get my car from the garage and on my way home I'm gonna go buy a nintendo switch. I'm a gamer at heart and they're not making us go into full quarantine yet. I figured since I have to get the car, might as well get some gaming in while I'm out. The game stores here as well as Best Buy are open.....

Please help me justify this, my logic is I already have to go get my car. :unsure:
Go get that switch and you need to play breathe of the wild..it is AMAZING and something to do while in quarantine..I would go crazy without my switch

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice the skin condition on Assa's knuckles? I guess that Lime Life claim was a fraud when they stated his skin condition cleared up with their product. I've noticed this in several photos. false claims for a for a quick buck just like the hand sanitizer.

[/QUOTE]

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Morning All,( or afternoon,evening). Don’t know about most of you, but the image of her and her “milkshake” TiKTok just wouldn’t leave me last nite.

Does she really not understand what that all implies? Aside from that,doesn’t she know that Isiahs friends could see this and if they have never said anything before,this just may be the one they do? Is Isiah so naive/sheltered that he won’t/didn’t get the implications of this?

She’s that neighbor I would tell my kids to stay away from.If this is what they put out for public consumption,anyone wonder what goes on behind the scenes?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The person who wanted to get Animal Crossing that comes out tomorrow! I didn't get my switch, I was on the fence and decided to go grocery shopping because I live in Pennsylvania and they shut the whole state down for like 3 weeks and they decided to do this while I was out so I didn't have time to really look at tit. YOU IDIOTS HEAR THIS? MY STATE SHUT DOWN ASSA! You're gonna be soon enough, Summer is NOT coming back next week because we're all gonna be on lockdown.

Anyway.....They're allowed to release the new animal crossing NOW due to not being able to have an official release day. Maybe you can get it early?

I did a little digging and you guys have most likely seen this but Abbie looks miserable as duck here.

Can I smack you with my spoon?
Not sure if I'm the person for the Animal Crossing game info, I did pre-order this a couple months back, now I wish I had ordered it digitally but by the end of the I should have it. I'm so excited I feel like I'm 10!

Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]
Sorry for all the messages, but this video reminds me of something else that irks me about Prissy. Okay, so a while ago on her channel (I think, or FA, pfft who cares), she was doing some sponsored video about sportswear and she said that she felt self conscious wearing leggings/stretch pants?? Okay, but you're cool with Abbie running around with leggings and a diaper bulging out. And Prissy claims that Abbie wears the , oh yeah "pull ups" , instead of underpants to preserve her "dignity" :unsure:, even though she is pretty much toilet trained and rarely has accidents according to them?? Why not when she is at home let her get used to wearing underpants... here's some good content Asa 🙄, why not put the camera down, get your thumb out your bum and spend the rest of this time shut in "quarantine" potty training Abbie and getting her out of pull ups!! Then you can celebrate and hashtag all over social media how Abbie reached a milestone (or whatever floats your boat and gets views and likes, right Asa 😉).

🥴 These Maassisms make my head spin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry for all the messages, but this video reminds me of something else that irks me about Prissy. Okay, so a while ago on her channel (I think, or FA, pfft who cares), she was doing some sponsored video about sportswear and she said that she felt self conscious wearing leggings/stretch pants?? Okay, but you're cool with Abbie running around with leggings and a diaper bulging out. And Prissy claims that Abbie wears the , oh yeah "pull ups" , instead of underpants to preserve her "dignity" :unsure:, even though she is pretty much toilet trained and rarely has accidents according to them?? Why not when she is at home let her get used to wearing underpants... here's some good content Asa 🙄, why not put the camera down, get your thumb out your bum and spend the rest of this time shut in "quarantine" potty training Abbie and getting her out of pull ups!! Then you can celebrate and hashtag all over social media how Abbie reached a milestone (or whatever floats your boat and gets views and likes, right Asa 😉).

🥴 These Maassisms make my head spin.
[/QUOTE]
She may have stated she was self conscious,but she was also hoping for them to become a permanent sponsor and get freebies for a good long time. Notice she also said in that vid she wouldn’t show her sports bra( that’s a good thing) but has no issue doing a MilkShake TiKTok..no,she is far from self conscious,she was acting. Not so self conscious being filmed in a bathing suit? They have all become “actors” to some degree.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok folks, I hope I dont get just completely molly whopped for this one but, I have to ask......what is the difference between what Abigail truly has and just being mentally ********? (I'll be honest with you, that's what it looks like to me.) Is mental retardation just an outdated term or what?

Reactions: 6
I’m going to the stores tomorrow to get groceries and other items. Man I really hope that there are tampons on those damn shelves cause there is a shortage of those as well here.
Okay, THAT pissed me off. I had to become a hoarder to not a be a hoarder to get the basic things I normally do....It' hilariously ironic though...

Do you know WHY they don't have tampons and pads? I do because I looked it up! Idiots are buying pads and rubber bands and then hole punchers and they are using THOSE to make masks and they are also buying the tampons for the absorbent material inside even though I have no clue how that's going to help anyone.

I cannot use tampons and I have to use pads. I get a very heavy blood flow and I couldn't get my usual brand and because I try to not be an entitled asshole, I bought the same brand just not a heavy flow and used one.....from sitting down with it on for 2 hrs the material wore down and the cotton or whatever is inside started to get all over. It was literally snowing in my underwear! I became livid with these morons buying everything and my Target had some so I placed an online order for pickup and I bought 3 LARGE packs of 48!

I'm waiting on my period, I don't move like I'm running a marathon or any reason for that to fall apart in that amount of time so I actually had a PMS meltdown and I at one point yelled in a store "What's wrong with people?! Now, I can't even buy any damn pads and I actually need them! They don't even have the one's I use!' and I literally almost started to cry. LOL

Check on your friends with bad periods, we are not okay.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think these nightmares I'm having are due to my watching these gross vlogs before I go to bed of a night. I had another folks and let me tell you, I woke up swingin! It was a doozy! In my nightmare I had the Corona virus and I was in the hospital and every single doctor had Asa's face and every nurse was the big lady in a nurses outfit. (That tit had me angry all by itself.) So, I was laying in my hospital bed and Dr. Asa comes in and says ," I am here with your treatment, and he looks towards the door and in thrashes Abigail doing her "dancing" and she runs over, yelling at the top of her lungs and jumps on me and is pinching and biting and hitting me!! In the background Asa and the big lady are screaming ," My daughter has autism!!!", over and over again and right before I woke up, I hear ,"WELCOME TO THE VLOG!!" Oh my god, I can't tell you how scared I was!!! Those motherfuckers man!! I'm getting sick of this tit.

• Haha
Ok folks, I hope I dont get just completely molly whopped for this one but, I have to ask......what is the difference between what Abigail truly has and just being mentally ********? (I'll be honest with you, that's what it looks like to me.) Is mental retardation just an outdated term or what

The term mental reatardation was all they had back in the day. Autism wasn’t really if even known about. Anyone with brain issues was coined w that term.
Not all autism is like Abbies.her own parents have admitted she has developmental delays( that would have classified back in the as mentally ********) today,it’s mostly referred to as an intellectual disability.
Abbie cannot perform most of the basic functions that a child her age can perform. Her brain basically stopped at about 4 yrs old.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.