Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The person who wanted to get Animal Crossing that comes out tomorrow! I didn't get my switch, I was on the fence and decided to go grocery shopping because I live in Pennsylvania and they shut the whole state down for like 3 weeks and they decided to do this while I was out so I didn't have time to really look at tit. YOU IDIOTS HEAR THIS? MY STATE SHUT DOWN ASSA! You're gonna be soon enough, Summer is NOT coming back next week because we're all gonna be on lockdown.

Anyway.....They're allowed to release the new animal crossing NOW due to not being able to have an official release day. Maybe you can get it early?

I did a little digging and you guys have most likely seen this but Abbie looks miserable as duck here.

Can I smack you with my spoon?
New Jersey is shut down too...there's an old joke ... will the last person to leave NJ shut off the light..well damn it's happening... A &P would go nuts .. we have a curfew and nada open and thank God trumps golf club closed. Come to think of it if they lived here and pulled the tit they pull in Florida they wouldn't last a week so it might be fun...come on MaasSquad visit NJ, I'm sure you'll be perfect together NOT

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hmmmm what the duck does he mean #autismprincess?!? She is IDD. My god, they get grosser by the second.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

What will that mean? No travel? Curfews? Going to work? Or the store?
Here there's a curfew 8pm to 5am unless going to grocery store ...not that there's anywhere to go. This is an interesting article listing the current closed stores and the impact https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/15/these-retailers-are-closing-stores-to-slow-coronavirus-outbreak.html

Ok y'all...P just posted on Facebook...probably on Instagram and tik tok too...video of her at the front door saying "why are there so many boys in the yard....it must be my milk shakes".....I have no words! This one takes the cake!
This one I am definitely not clicking on, at least not until I find more brain bleach

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That poor puppy will end up rehomed. They are not training it at all, letting it run wild, jump up on people, bite everything and everyone. And she is only getting bigger. Not the dogs fault. Last thing these people need is another living thing to ruin. But hey another thing to add into the vlog and get those views... oh and tiktok clout
Replace puppy with Abbie.. Guess what, they failed the first time and are failing again.. I completely agree!!

Reactions: 9
Some of the beaches near me are closing. Saw on MSNBC that they mapped fevers and noted that Florida has the highest number of fevers that could indicate illness and possibly coronavirus. I'm not shocked. At the same time I'm scared.
Im in Bradenton/Sarasota area. I was watching today, one by one beaches were giving notice of closing dates. Im sad to see this-seems like a beach would be safe but I guess not. Do you think we should be stocking up on groceries?

Reactions: 3
Im in Bradenton/Sarasota area. I was watching today, one by one beaches were giving notice of closing dates. Im sad to see this-seems like a beach would be safe but I guess not. Do you think we should be stocking up on groceries?
You still have stocked grocery stores...it's official I'm jealous

Reactions: 5
Just an FYI as to what the next few vlogs or so will be -homeschooling. She was asked about it being vlogged and she replied they are indeed videoing them...hmm,how much money can they make on those?(Asking for a friend 🤦‍♀️)
How do they plan to get away with Abbie not actually doing the task. I guess their fans will just ignore it.

Just like in this vlog, they said Abbie chose bath but it was clear she didn’t. lol none of the fans questioned it, they just said “Omg she has progressed so much” 🤦‍♀️

A sad reality for them. Seems they still have not quite grasped or accepted where Abbie is or they DO know but don’t want to portray that. I just don’t get it. What are they trying to prove?
I think autism is more "socially acceptable" in their minds than DD. I don't think they could push her as "cute" too much if they say too much about the mental age issue. So it's all connected to money. Of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They are trying to get the spring breakers to leave. The beaches are packed,too many,could cause even bigger outbreak. All just coincided at bad time( no good time for it actually) and the kids won’t leave.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She has no clue,and what’s worse,no backbone. Why does she even take him w her? What man goes clothes shopping for kids? And why isn’t Isiah picking out his own clothes?
I saw this one and was very impressed when P got really stern with Abbie and told her “your a big girl and we”re doing this!” did u see how fast Abbie listened?

Reactions: 4
How do they plan to get away with Abbie not actually doing the task. I guess their fans will just ignore it.

Just like in this vlog, they said Abbie chose bath but it was clear she didn’t. lol none of the fans questioned it, they just said “Omg she has progressed so much” 🤦‍♀️

Yeah, she didn't pick 'Bath' she pulled every damn card off while they said 'Not that one' until she handed the Bath which was the only one left. I mean, it was the last one and she picked every single one of them before. Pisscilla kissing her, she put her head down, she wasn't a fan and that wasn't even what she asked for.....she handed them at least 2 others first.

I'm not bashing Abbie, I'm bashing the assholes who live with her and pretend what they want her to do is what she wants.

Reactions: 10
P really is showing signs of being on something... whether its doctor prescribed or not. She staring off into space so much lately, rubbing her face, and when she engages in something said to her she responds with "yeah." Mixing it with alchohol would make effects worse. Not knocking needing meds at all... if I was married to A there wouldn't be enough pills and drink. Maybe it's just that she is sick but it seemed to started a bit before the BS fyi video.

I know some of the things they give Ab have that effect, I have been on the same ones before. They are also easily abused. Hopefully P isn't dipping into her kids meds to deal with the stress. Notice Abby often seems doped up herself. So who knows.

That poor puppy will end up rehomed. They are not training it at all, letting it run wild, jump up on people, bite everything and everyone. And she is only getting bigger. Not the dogs fault. Last thing these people need is another living thing to ruin. But hey another thing to add into the vlog and get those views... oh and tiktok clout
Noticing Abbie is using her chewy more (or he’s just filming it). If it’s a newer thing for her again, that constant need to chew can be caused from meds.

Just a joke, but maybe Priss just likes sniffing her own fingers. Yes, I know she’s got that itchy nose!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm north of you. And over a bridge or two. We have enough staples for a couple of weeks. And are eating fresh foods for as long as we can shop for them. Kind of like hurricane supplies.
I'm sad people weren't more responsible about the beaches. Being outside and not in large groups is okay. But people weren't staying safe distances from one another.

How aware do y’all think Abbie is?
That's up for debate depending on who you ask here. We all do agree that she does not like being filmed and purposely walks away from the camera in an attempt to get away. She also knows when they talk about her. I don't think she knows what fans are or why she needs to hug strangers.

Thankfully, I don't believe she is aware that this is online for the whole world to see her rip up pull-up's or go 'potty'.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How aware do y’all think Abbie is?
It’s honestly hard to gauge at times. I have seen what appears to be a smile when she wants something and can’t have it,right before she has a meltdown. I have observed what looks like her pushing the camera away from her. I think she understands simple things,especially those that are part of a routine..don’t think she knows why she is being filmed,where summer has gone,parents gone on trip,things like that. She def is aware of what she likes doesn’t like,and she can and does show that. Sometimes though,they seem to ignore it. Like the trip to DD not to long ago..she shook NO,they pushed it,she had meltdown.

Reactions: 12
Another thing I found odd was, Assa saying in the short vlog earlier today, was Abbie still had therapy or went to therapy.
Really?
With Brandi? Or some other therapy he never talk about - cuz you know, he's all about that raise awareness game.
Or was this just another lie?
Hmmmm.
[/QUOT
I noticedhe said that also!

I'm north of you. And over a bridge or two. We have enough staples for a couple of weeks. And are eating fresh foods for as long as we can shop for them. Kind of like hurricane supplies.
I'm sad people weren't more responsible about the beaches. Being outside and not in large groups is okay. But people weren't staying safe distances from one another.
It wouldn’t hurt me to slow down a bit and ration food some. I could/should eat 1/3 less than what I do. Maybe tomorrow I’ll make a quick in/out trip and grab some cans and packaged items.
I saw a meme online today of beach goers who had drawn a line in the sand around their lawn chairs, giving themselves @6 feet. Life is going to be different for awhile. If it saves the lives of people, small sacrifice. We can do it!

Reactions: 8
Just a word off topic here- Things look to be getting a bit worse. California just went into lockdown. Cases are up across the country. And those are just the known ones. Medical staff are exhausted,some even calling retired personnel to come in to cover shifts. I don’t know any of you personally and you don’t know me. I have come to recognize familiar names. So,please,stay as safe as you can. Take no chances. We all need to come out of this as there is going to be quite a lot of work to be done when this all settles..we all are gonna need one another,even if it’s on this faceless forum..venting and dishing does a body good...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Damn, this forum moves so fast! I’m a public school teacher and we are currently in the trenches of distance learning. The past 5 days have felt like 5 years.
But snarking on this family brings me entertainment 😂

They posted a IG story of therapy or something. Looked like occupational therapy or something. At an office

Reactions: 10
But. We obviously do not agree so why in the world would you even be here? Fair question because on their platforms ANY comment that isn't kissing their asses and praising them, get deleted. Then their cult like rabid, evil fans come out for blood.
I don't mind being around people I disagree with as long as they tolerate my views as much as I tolerate theirs--which rules out any of their official platforms. I'm not a dyed in the wool Maass fanatic until death, so I'm not welcome there. Plus, I wouldn't post there anyway. For one I do not consume as much of their media to make sense to comment in any of their forums, and for another, commenting helps them (because it counts as "engagement") and I am not looking to help them right now.

While I like them, they do rub me the wrong way and I particularly am not a fan of the way they've beome incnreasingly extgravagant this past year. It bothers me that they make thousands and thousands of dollars off of donations from compassionate people, and then they spend it on weight loss surgery and a home which they can only afford if they continue to panhandle and capitalize on people's compassion for thirty years. I am 60/40 with the Maass family, 60% like, 40% not liking. That's down from 100% liking last year. The comments in their official threads are absolutely intolerable. I can't believe any of you wade through that garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.