Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys are overthinking this. You don't need music to dance. But she wasn't dancing, she was stimming.

I agree with those of you who have said that some of her stimming is getting completely out of control and needs to stop. The head banging either needs to stop or they need to have her wear a helmet. I've seen her within inches of bashing her head on their precious marble counter tops and others have seen the same elsewhere. If that were my (relatively neurotypical) daughter I would be freaking the eff out and would never allow her to sit at that counter top. But we know they will never make her wear a helmet because they are too invested in creating an image that their daughter is like anybody else's daughter, and they will never not allow her to sit at a stone counter top. Plus, if she bashes her head in, honestly it will probably get them a lot of views.

I actually like the Maass family, but I do think that at this point they see everything in terms of views. I think they appreciated the scandal about his other chlid for this reason. I think they are willing to risk Coronavirus because again--more views. They would probably all survive Coronavirus and make some significant money from documenting their experience with it. I think it's also possible that they don't care about Abbie hurting herself because honestly, brain damage would actually make her easier to manage. I know that sounds really callous, but that is the reality. She is currently brian damaged (for lack of better words, I know we don't know the specific cause of her issues) and yet she is extremely mobile. She requires fairly constant supervision lest she hurt herself, destroy things, kill the dogs, drown, and so forth. But maybe I'm just a huge jerk for thinking like this.

And as for her "dancing" with that lady, of course she was not dancing and we were not shown any of them handling that situation in any sort of way showing respect for others or a desire to teach their daughter appropriate behavior. He actually really coddled her afterward. He should have said, "No. Do not grab strangers." Instead he acted like the lady's behavior was abnormal, strange, and somewhat pitiful. "She's not used to dancing in aquariums." Nobody bleeping is, and if your daughter can understand the words you record yourself telling her to explain this woman's behavior, then she is capable of understanding the words you should have used to instruct her not to behave like that--ever.

There's lots of websites which talk about stimming, here is one of them. It discusses how it should be curtailed when it becomes disruptive and dangerous. Abbie's head-banging is dangerous and disruptive, and her grabbing strangers is both as well. The website I linked also talks about how stimming can be used as a coping mechanism for adjusting to overstimulation or unfamiliar situations. I do think they go too far dragging her everywhere when such stimming is going to be a very predictable occurrence--and then they just act like it's all beyond their control and everybody should just deal with it. I know most of you chalk this up to what you perceive as their extreme narcissism, selfishness, stupidity, etc., and maybe you are right. I'm starting to think they are taking some kind of drugs which cloud their judgment (legal drugs, I'm referring to, such as psychotropics.)
It definitely is narcissism, selfishness and stupidity.
And...
You could be right too.
However...
IF they are on psychotropics, their dose is wayyyy too high!!!
In addition...
They have zero business out in real life on that high of a dose. Much less being caregivers to a severely IDD kid!
A combination of these things results in pretty much what we witness on their vlogs.
IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Aaaggghhh, these close ups of Prissy 🙈 ! Torture😩!
The only image of Prissy that I want to see is one of her looking at her phone with the caption "Aaah, the precious", like Golum from Lord of the Rings 😏
But...his attitude, his behavior...it all screams TINY PECKER! Yeah...I am on old woman, seen many a pecker in my day and I can spot a dude sportin' a mushroom from 10 paces away.
:m:m:m
I don't know what this Emoji means but it seems suitable here. LOL.

MY eye and I am 64
Well done! You should send this to Prissy and tell her to find a new job (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Dear Makeup Lady:
I would suggest that you start using one of those pricey,oh so touted moisturizers on your face. The sun damage to your nose from your trip is very noticeable. Every line,crease,etc is pronounced,but can,w a daily moisturizer ( one w sunscreen as you live in a sunny area) help improve that.
Now,just because this may be the color of the moment and is being pushed by the company,it is NOT for you. I have noticed you do have a good deal of products of your own..may I suggest playing w them a bit( off camera) to find one that is right for you. If you are NOT capable,go have a professional do your makeup,and get a color chart that you can match up w your product line.
May I also suggest that you start using a better eye cream as well.

In closing,if you cannot represent the face of your company by showing how affective the product is,may I suggest using someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am sure he is pushing to get a sponsorship! Nothing they say nor do at this point is done without thinking of $$$. And while I have no issue w someone trying to make a good life for their family,I do have an issue w profiting off of someone who has absolutely no say in the matter!
They or whoever reads this can misconstrue this however they want. But had they not had a child such as Abbie,they would still probably be what was seen
/heard in one of the vlogs,poor,poor,poor..so very poor.

He wouldn’t have all of what he does right now,including all of those electronic for vlogging had it Not been for Abbie.
I am sure he will have a Vans sponsorship in no time. Thank you Abigail.

Aaaggghhh, these close ups of Prissy 🙈 ! Torture😩!
The only image of Prissy that I want to see is one of her looking at her phone with the caption "Aaah, the precious", like Golum from Lord of the Rings 😏

:m:m:m
I don't know what this Emoji means but it seems suitable here. LOL.

Well done! You should send this to Prissy and tell her to find a new job (y)
I agree about the mushroom. I have penis radar and you are spot on Phartblossom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think her aged skin is the result of:
  • Excessive sun exposure. IIRC she was living in Cuba when she met Asa, and now she lives in Florida. She is also very freckled, which suggests her ethnicity is faaaaar from native to such areas, and on top of that she's spent a lot of time unprotected in the sun. All it would take would be not using sunscreen and the woman is going to have prematurely aging skin. It's common.
  • Stress. I cannot even imagine the stress that her life has entailed. I have a NT chlid, and she stresses me the eff out and has probably taken ten years off my life and added ten years to my appearance. Before that she had an unplanned pregnancy with a traveling sailor who she lost contact with. And then he left her. Nobody comes out of all of that looking their age.
  • Makeup and skincare. Maybe she's not using appropriate moisturizer, maybe she is using the wrong kinds. And makeup can really accentuate lines. I remember even back when I was in my 20's, if I put on a full-coverage foundation it would practically create wrinkles where they otherwise were not visible, and definitely made my skin look at least 10 years older.
  • Poor diet. I'm not seeing Priscilla as somebody who has spent most of her life eating antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables. Sugar ages you and she looks like she likes sugar. She might be a former smoker, as well.
  • Weight loss. Particularly as you get older, your skin does not snap back when you lose fat. She's going to have some sagging skin and appearance of wrinkles, and maybe it won't ever go away.
I don't see her skin as any kind of ground for criticism or mockery. People age differently and if you are fortunate enough to age really well, good for you, but it didn't happen because of your superior personal characteristics.
IF they are on psychotropics, their dose is wayyyy too high!!!
In addition...
They have zero business out in real life on that high of a dose. Much less being caregivers to a severely IDD kid!
I took Sertraline (aka Zoloft) for about a year and a half on a pretty low dose (50 mg). It ended up having a major effect on my life, and it took me a long time to make the connection. It made me really lazy and TOO relaxed. I went from straight A's in school to flunking--because I was just so "chill" that I had no appropriate sense of urgency. I went back to straight As after I got off of it. I've also had really life-altering reactions to taking Bupropion (like thought I wanted a divorce). The thing is that in these circumstances since your brain is altered, it can be very difficult to recognize the changes in yourself and your behavior, much less connect it to the drug which might be helping you in other ways. So it wouldn't require a high dose at all. There are people all around you on multiple times that dose with all kinds of responsibilities. Because we are so concerned about depression and self harm and suicide, we tend to treat antidepressants and other psychotropic drugs as sacred cows which cannot in any way be questioned--we don't want people to feel too stigmatized to take drugs they might need to survive.

Reactions: 5
I lowkey hope Summer just never comes back! Like, she goes to school in Florida and just never tells them she came back. With how things are going she can probably just do her classes online and not return to that house. Summer is starting to get those weird bugging out crazy eyes from living there or we're just seeing her true colors but that face mask isn't gonna fix the crazy eyes lol

She's also looking older and more stressed. They're draining the life out of the season of fake friendship.
Just when I think Summer is waking up, she does her typical giggling and childlike act with Abbie.

Yes they did do a review on their latest money grabbing stuff, Vans. It is sickeningly sweet, and before you know it, their pig sty laundry room, kennel, mlm area will be loaded with Vans thrown all over the place.
They did a review on Vans but not the specific styles made for autism awareness. Asa said in the comments they bought a similar model because the autism ones had little hearts on it and Isaiah doesn’t like hearts.

If he doesn’t like hearts, fine....IMO this would have been the perfect opportunity for a give away.

Reactions: 10
Just to clarify..I full well appreciate the stressors any parent has w a challenged child. I also do understand how stress can do horrid things to ones face,body,etc.
I do look in a mirror,and I know that the stress I have had over the last few years,including recently,have greatly changed my appearance.

My comments have to do with her makeup. She is supposedly selling products to clients,she should know how to use,what to use,colors,etc if she is asking people to believe they work. She is the “face” she is using for these products.

No,nothing will take away what is there,but,if you tout a product as working,make sure you can show visible results. That lipstick should never have been used. It does not suit her. She should IMO have tested these before doing a vlog,and seen for herself if it was good enough to “model”.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Okay, so here's some Make-up advice for Pisscilla.

1. YOU NEED MOISTURIZER! THAT SKIN IS DRY AS duck!
2. Those lips....They're chapped or some tit, that's a problem with whatever lip stuff you use...it's drying as all hell and we can tell.
3. Those cheeks. Whatever tit you're putting on them, please don't do it. It adds like 10 years to you.
4. The colors you use for that eyeshadow? You're too old for frosted eye shadows and they just bring out the bags in your eyes.
5. No, seriously. That eyeshadow is terrible on you. DON'T DO SHIMMER! You are not 15 years old.
6. Back to whatever dark tit you use on your face.....it looks like you took a snickers to your face.
7. You dumb asses live in FLORIDA! put some sunscreen on before you even leave, some foundation comes with it.

Most importantly, thank Abbie for being your little moneymaker. Without her, you'd be exactly where you were before all this fame and scamming on your end. You're ONLY a top seller because of her and none of that tit works. Don't you ever for one second believe that without Abbie you'd be a successful marketing scam business owner. It's not jealously on our end it, it's just a fact. You have NO personality. It's Fathering Autism even though he's a dick, without him and Abby you'd just be sitting at home with a box of failure when the business didn't go well.

Can you even report her for false advertising on that hand sanitizer? Like, how she's telling people how to use a $48 hand sanitizer lol I figure the company won't say anything because she's the top seller with a Daughter she uses to her advantage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

2. Those lips....They're chapped or some tit, that's a problem with whatever lip stuff you use...it's drying as all hell and we can tell.
3. Those cheeks. Whatever tit you're putting on them, please don't do it. It adds like 10 years to you.
4. The colors you use for that eyeshadow? You're too old for frosted eye shadows and they just bring out the bags in your eyes.
5. No, seriously. That eyeshadow is terrible on you. DON'T DO SHIMMER! You are not 15 years old.
6. Back to whatever dark tit you use on your face.....it looks like you took a snickers to your face.
7. You dumb asses live in FLORIDA! put some sunscreen on before you even leave, some foundation comes with it.

Most importantly, thank Abbie for being your little moneymaker. Without her, you'd be exactly where you were before all this fame and scamming on your end. You're ONLY a top seller because of her and none of that tit works. Don't you ever for one second believe that without Abbie you'd be a successful marketing scam business owner. It's not jealously on our end it, it's just a fact. You have NO personality. It's Fathering Autism even though he's a dick, without him and Abby you'd just be sitting at home with a box of failure when the business didn't go well.

Can you even report her for false advertising on that hand sanitizer? Like, how she's telling people how to use a $48 hand sanitizer lol I figure the company won't say anything because she's the top seller with a Daughter she uses to her advantage.
I seriously don’t know what Priscillas deal is. She wants to be this “Boss Babe” or whatever but she’s genuinely not good at most things she puts out. She sucks at cooking, decorating and make up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Omg! Am dying over the Snickers reference! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I seriously don’t know what Priscillas deal is. She wants to be this “Boss Babe” or whatever but she’s genuinely not good at most things she puts out. She sucks at cooking, decorating and make up.
Agree 100% !! She needs to come down off that pedestal her crazy moronic fans put her on and stop acting like a fool. She's just embarrassing!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think her aged skin is the result of:
  • Excessive sun exposure. IIRC she was living in Cuba when she met Asa, and now she lives in Florida. She is also very freckled, which suggests her ethnicity is faaaaar from native to such areas, and on top of that she's spent a lot of time unprotected in the sun. All it would take would be not using sunscreen and the woman is going to have prematurely aging skin. It's common.
  • Stress. I cannot even imagine the stress that her life has entailed. I have a NT chlid, and she stresses me the eff out and has probably taken ten years off my life and added ten years to my appearance. Before that she had an unplanned pregnancy with a traveling sailor who she lost contact with. And then he left her. Nobody comes out of all of that looking their age.
  • Makeup and skincare. Maybe she's not using appropriate moisturizer, maybe she is using the wrong kinds. And makeup can really accentuate lines. I remember even back when I was in my 20's, if I put on a full-coverage foundation it would practically create wrinkles where they otherwise were not visible, and definitely made my skin look at least 10 years older.
  • Poor diet. I'm not seeing Priscilla as somebody who has spent most of her life eating antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables. Sugar ages you and she looks like she likes sugar. She might be a former smoker, as well.
  • Weight loss. Particularly as you get older, your skin does not snap back when you lose fat. She's going to have some sagging skin and appearance of wrinkles, and maybe it won't ever go away.
I don't see her skin as any kind of ground for criticism or mockery. People age differently and if you are fortunate enough to age really well, good for you, but it didn't happen because of your superior personal characteristics.

I took Sertraline (aka Zoloft) for about a year and a half on a pretty low dose (50 mg). It ended up having a major effect on my life, and it took me a long time to make the connection. It made me really lazy and TOO relaxed. I went from straight A's in school to flunking--because I was just so "chill" that I had no appropriate sense of urgency. I went back to straight As after I got off of it. I've also had really life-altering reactions to taking Bupropion (like thought I wanted a divorce). The thing is that in these circumstances since your brain is altered, it can be very difficult to recognize the changes in yourself and your behavior, much less connect it to the drug which might be helping you in other ways. So it wouldn't require a high dose at all. There are people all around you on multiple times that dose with all kinds of responsibilities. Because we are so concerned about depression and self harm and suicide, we tend to treat antidepressants and other psychotropic drugs as sacred cows which cannot in any way be questioned--we don't want people to feel too stigmatized to take drugs they might need to survive.
It is highly unlikely that they ...especially P is on zoloft or anything else. If she is, she shouldn't be drinking alcohol AT ALL. The two do not mix. Yet she drinks.
It is also highly unlikely that they are at ALL concerned about being stigmatized about ANYTHING!
I base my opinions by the evidence that is in the vlogs.
IF they are on these drugs, they are not working the way they should be.
It's great that you like this family but I cannot agree with or accept your theory about them being on psychotropics anymore than you agree with mine.
I believe they are garbage people who exploit Abbie, their animals, themselves and anything and anybody they can for money!
As for P's skin...
She's put herself out there.
Her skin is not representative of flawless results with limelife.
She's drawn attention to it herself.
Nobody made her do it.
The topic is fair game.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Man her skin is HORRIFIC. She stretched that fat face to the maximum and now she's lost some of it, her skin doesn't know what to do. She needs a facelift STAT
Not to mention the fat flap going on with her arms! She gonna knock someone out with them.

• Haha
  • Heart
I am prepared for their virus talk to be them covering their asses with lies and trying to get sympathy for not being able to spread germs around town. Im so excited!

So FA is doing a video at 3 or the CDC is?
They are.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.