Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least something good has happened.
šŸ˜„
I think she's just "under the weather" and will come back around.
When someone is as batshit crazy as she is, they cannot hide it.
At least for very long.
IMO.
She may very well just have a cold,but the 24/7 of not having any service workers come into the home for Abbie is prob a major stressor. And they donā€™t have Summer there to take some of the pressure off. And if Becca is smart,she too will stay away. Canā€™t be to careful!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ya know, I am starting to wonder about just how long Prissy has been sick. Remember a few vlogs ago (forgot which, not really paying attention), she was moaning about being sore from just holding the puppy (??or some such nonsense). Was this before Cabo? I don't know? But it seemed like a really dumb reason to be sore. The last time I had the flu, it started with unexplained muscle aches for days, then the congestion and other symptoms came. There are pictures of her snorting and wiping her face in ATL, and on the return trip from Cabo she was sick, they tried to play it like some strange sinus reaction to the flight and then SURPRISE AND SHOCK....she has a "head cold". :unsure:

Call me paranoid but I don't trust them liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The scary behavior is starting to escalate with Abigail now. She is now just grabbing random folks whenever she wants to. Nobody even attempted to stop her or apologize to the poor lady she scared to death. They are all under the impression that everyone should know who they are so it should be just fine to allow this tit. What's next, pinching random folks? Grabbing them by the shirt collar bc they don't have snacks to give her? What makes it even worse is this virus going around. What if Abigail has it and now that poor woman would have it too. (I'm not saying Abigail does have, this is just an example.) I just don't like that they are allowing her to act like she rules the world and everyone else must bow to her and do whatever she wants, when she wants without apologies.
I agree, they are lucky because it could have went very different. The real" well damn moment" came when he never even offered an apology. The instincts of a person is TO FLIGHT OR FIGHT, in this case the lady pulled away, but the next person she does that too may choose the fight instinct. Asa thinks the world should conform to Abbey, but every other person has rights too. With all that is going on in the world not many people are going to accept some random stranger grabbing them, even if it is a child. Since I know they read here, Asa you need to take this to heart, While Abbey is your daughter, and your world may revolve around her, that doesn't mean everyone else's does.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ya know, I am starting to wonder about just how long Prissy has been sick. Remember a few vlogs ago (forgot which, not really paying attention), she was moaning about being sore from just holding the puppy (??or some such nonsense). Was this before Cabo? I don't know? But it seemed like a really dumb reason to be sore. The last time I had the flu, it started with unexplained muscle aches for days, then the congestion and other symptoms came. There are pictures of her snorting and wiping her face in ATL, and on the return trip from Cabo she was sick, they tried to play it like some strange sinus reaction to the flight and then SURPRISE AND SHOCK....she has a "head cold". :unsure:

Those manipulators are probably trying to get Becca and Summer to come over as we speak. I am sure they are going stir crazy. I can just imagine them bombarding them with messages and pics of Abbie saying, "Abbie misses you so much, she is so sad without her besties". Stay away girls, stay faaaar away!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Yes,she was complaining that her neck was sore due to chasing the puppy. The vid shows Moobman rubbing her neck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Those manipulators are probably trying to get Becca and Summer to come over as we speak. I am sure they are going stir crazy. I can just imagine them bombarding them with messages and pics of Abbie saying, "Abbie misses you so much, she is so sad without her besties". Stay away girls, stay faaaar away!
I lowkey hope Summer just never comes back! Like, she goes to school in Florida and just never tells them she came back. With how things are going she can probably just do her classes online and not return to that house. Summer is starting to get those weird bugging out crazy eyes from living there or we're just seeing her true colors but that face mask isn't gonna fix the crazy eyes lol

She's also looking older and more stressed. They're draining the life out of the season of fake friendship.

Reactions: 14
it has really bothered me that assa has hidden his past car business and his youtube channel under his wife's name so he can avoid child support for his daughter, so i talked to a friend who used to work closely to IRS and so I asked how to report suspected (because although it seems to add up there may be a piece we are missing) fraud to avoid child support and this is the link she gave https://www.irs.gov/individuals/how-do-you-report-suspected-tax-fraud-activity i know this is for taxes and not child support but i am guessing (i am autistic and have someone that handles my finances so I dont have to) that child support would have looked at taxes and he lied here so des would not find out his "under the table" income that is in his wife's name take or leave the info just thought maybe if enough people complained they may help his daughter like she deserves

• Heart
I lowkey hope Summer just never comes back! Like, she goes to school in Florida and just never tells them she came back. With how things are going she can probably just do her classes online and not return to that house. Summer is starting to get those weird bugging out crazy eyes from living there or we're just seeing her true colors but that face mask isn't gonna fix the crazy eyes lol

She's also looking older and more stressed. They're draining the life out of the season of fake friendship.
That would be nice but I think Summer has drank the koolaid and will return.
Those crazy fans expect it and she seems to be a people pleaser so...
I'm sure for a college student, she's making bank. She has no expenses and no social life.
I was surprised that she went "home".
She's got it made at the house of dysfunction.
I hope Abbie drives everyone crazy.
I hope she opens and closes all the doors. Runs wild. Yells. Kicks and pinches. All the mf'n thangs, yall!!!
I can't think of 2 people who deserve it more!!
šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks for the advice. Yes there is an infection but they donā€™t want to give antibiotics right now they just want us to give her paracetamol and ibuprofen. I canā€™t recall their reasons i feel frazzled hopefully my hubby remembers why! ā˜¹ But am sure it was to do with cos they have dressed the tooth for now.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
For the most part everyone on here advocates for Abbie to have bodily autonomy when it comes to the tickling,wrestling,bop booping of the Nose,etc.
And in the same vein,it extends across the board to all who come into contact w her. It is NOT Abbies world and we just happen to be in it. She has no right to touch,grab,any person just because she has autism.

The Moobman May think that everyone should just chill and accept that,but itā€™s not how this works.

As her parent,he is responsible for keeping her away from others. He is responsible if she does do something,and IS responsible for making an apology.

What he is actually doing IMO is hurting the autism community by pushing this kind of thinking/behavior. It makes it look like all parents/caregivers are rude,have no boundaries,and rules are not for them.

No one expects that a child such as Abbie should be kept at home,isolated,etc.

No matter your name is Maas,social protocols,rules,etc are also for you/yours.
Most parents/ caregivers dealing with disability plan activities surrounding that person's abilities. They need to stop dragging her around to places that they know give her anxiety. Like the freaking hockey games for crying out loud. She is never going to care about hockey there will never be a reason to drag her to games. It's the stupidest thing ever.

• Heart
That would be nice but I think Summer has drank the koolaid and will return.
Those crazy fans expect it and she seems to be a people pleaser so...
I'm sure for a college student, she's making bank. She has no expenses and no social life.
I was surprised that she went "home".
She's got it made at the house of dysfunction.
I hope Abbie drives everyone crazy.
I hope she opens and closes all the doors. Runs wild. Yells. Kicks and pinches. All the mf'n thangs, yall!!!
I can't think of 2 people who deserve it more!!
šŸ˜
Or she could smear feces on all them and the dogs, then they could film cleaning them with the greatest hand sanitizer of all times!

Thanks for the advice. Yes there is an infection but they donā€™t want to give antibiotics right now they just want us to give her paracetamol and ibuprofen. I canā€™t recall their reasons i feel frazzled hopefully my hubby remembers why! ā˜¹ But am sure it was to do with cos they have dressed the tooth for now.
If she is in extreme pain, look at the gum around the tooth, look for a pimple. If she has one, sterilize a needle and gently poke it. It will drain and the pain will be gone quickly. The build up of pus causes a lot of pain and pressure. Of course you may have to sneak with the needle. I promise it works.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure if mentioned but they arenā€™t even reviewing the autism awareness shoes.....so what was the point of the video?
Yes they did do a review on their latest money grabbing stuff, Vans. It is sickeningly sweet, and before you know it, their pig sty laundry room, kennel, mlm area will be loaded with Vans thrown all over the place.

• Haha
I laughed AT šŸ·Cilla posing with her serious face at the graffiti wall so hard! Her weightloss and top sales attitude is hilarious she really thinks sheā€™s all that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Also.. Asssa was prepared to film the encounter Abbie was having with this woman... he was going to film it instead of apologizing to her and pulling Abbie away from her. In his mind the woman should have just accepted being grabbed and happily "danced" with Abbie... he lives in such a bubble and only sees things from his own perspective.

I would have expected him to immediately grab her and apologize to the woman.... not try to film it!
What I don't understand is I did not hear any music so how could Abbie be dancing. Have they gotten so delusional that they are now labeling certain behaviors as normal things instead of addressing then. All I could see was Abbie getting more and more excited and worked up and no one trying to diffuse the situation. 4 adults with her and all more concerned with making the vlog than calming her down

The days ahead for the Maas family will surely prove just how well they deal w things. No restaurants to go to. If their DD is not a take out,prob no coffee runs. Am sure for safety reasons,all home aides have cancelled their visits.

Canā€™t go visit the Grands and the Grands canā€™t visit them. No meetups,no trips to here or there. If as some have stated they have a cleaning person,they maybe staying away as well.

The big to do trips w the family to the PO to get mail is a taboo as well right now.

P is going to have to cook every night,and w Abbie/Isiah home,there is lunch as well. ( am sure they know of every delivery place still opened as well).

They are going to have a real test like so many others every day face when itā€™s solely on them to do for their autistic child.( many donā€™t have the services they have).

So,stir crazy and watching sales start to fall will am sure cause MakeupSilly to go into a major funk...
I wonder how much they will pawn off onto Summer concerning Abbie

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just a bit of info...Alcone is parented by Lā€™occitane( damn,I love their products). Right now their stocks,like so many others are dropping. They will have to take measures to protect the overall company. If their stocks are dropping,itā€™s only natural that the rest will tumble as well.

People are pulling back on buying. And,as I said before,where Alcone sellers rely on those pyramids to help make monies,it will start to crash.

No newbie is going to be producing right now. Just the fact they are starting out and not known hinders them in the normal workday world.

So yes,am sure MakeupSilly is watching the markets as well.She can see the proverbial writing on the wall.

She is going to need a whole case of concealer soon to hide those worry lines.

Wonder if they believe in the ā€œtrickle down theoryā€ cause it sure as hell is gonna start to ā€œtrickleā€ down on them!

Yes they did do a review on their latest money grabbing stuff, Vans. It is sickeningly sweet, and before you know it, their pig sty laundry room, kennel, mlm area will be loaded with Vans thrown all over the place.
As an FYI,they purchased the Vans. And w the economy right now,not many companies are going to be doing a massive give away. They know people are not out shopping and even if they did 4 vlogs a day for the shoes,too many are worried about bills,losing jobs,feeding families, to spend $50 and up for shoes.

Am sure thatā€™s what Moobman is angling for,but in the real world,people are thinking a bit differently right now.( well,maybe some of their fanatics wonā€™t).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What I don't understand is I did not hear any music so how could Abbie be dancing. Have they gotten so delusional that they are now labeling certain behaviors as normal things instead of addressing then. All I could see was Abbie getting more and more excited and worked up and no one trying to diffuse the situation. 4 adults with her and all more concerned with making the vlog than calming her down

I wonder how much they will pawn off onto Summer concerning Abbie
THAT was what I was going to say with an earlier post! Thank you, it was driving me crazy that I couldn't remember. I went to Sea World last summer with my Best Friend and they had music playing in SOME areas but it was a low more soothing music kinda like 'under the sea' from the little mermaid with no lyrics. However, they were NOT at Sea World and there was no music playing, I went back and tuned them out to specifically listen for music.

I actually wonder if they have some sort of and I hate to use the word in this manner....command that she associates with dancing and they knew she would do that. I wonder if there was a command given or it was loud enough at the time for someone to be like 'Abbie, dance.' and then start to dance in place off camera to show what was wanted of her because if there wasn't something inappropriate done by Abbie then it's not as interesting and you can't show other idiots how people react to her if you don't make her do something.

If there was music, which I'm about 90% sure there was not it would be a low and soothing music that wouldn't really make anyone want to dance and possibly low enough where most people wouldn't hear it inside if it was playing.

Reactions: 8
THAT was what I was going to say with an earlier post! Thank you, it was driving me crazy that I couldn't remember. I went to Sea World last summer with my Best Friend and they had music playing in SOME areas but it was a low more soothing music kinda like 'under the sea' from the little mermaid with no lyrics. However, they were NOT at Sea World and there was no music playing, I went back and tuned them out to specifically listen for music.

I actually wonder if they have some sort of and I hate to use the word in this manner....command that she associates with dancing and they knew she would do that. I wonder if there was a command given or it was loud enough at the time for someone to be like 'Abbie, dance.' and then start to dance in place off camera to show what was wanted of her because if there wasn't something inappropriate done by Abbie then it's not as interesting and you can't show other idiots how people react to her if you don't make her do something.

If there was music, which I'm about 90% sure there was not it would be a low and soothing music that wouldn't really make anyone want to dance and possibly low enough where most people wouldn't hear it inside if it was playing.
The only place they would have a louder soundtrack is in the Dolphin theater exhibit. It did not look like that is where the incident took place though.
Personally, I think she was reacting to everything going on..the people,the exhibits,lighting,etc and it wasnā€™t dancing at all. But hey, they know how to spin everything quite well to suit their narrative.

• Heart

Thank you...I thought I was going deaf šŸ˜‚ and what you said about the command makes alot of sense. If Abbie behaves the. Assa can't "educate"

• Heart
Look at Isiah's hands opening the Vans box. He bites his nails too. So Isiah and Asa bite their nails, Abbie picks her nose, and Pris is constantly rubbing her face. They are the poster kids for how to GET sick.

So many people are making comments about them being out during this time. Asa keeps responding that this was before the virus. WTF? Such a lie and people believe it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.