Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s great news! Take care xx
when she grabbed stranger but for Asa not to apologise and label the vlog Dance with a Stranger is just weird.
Right! Why was that the focus? He could/should have edited that out because it was inappropriate and rude, but he only sees vlog opportunities and dollar signs everywhere 🤑. He could have made the focus and thumbnail about Abbie bravely crossing that bridge and handling the museum without a meltdown. Nope, he has to choose the weird, awkward incident. These fan$ keep him gased and he is losing touch with reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He's SUPER lucky with everything going on in the world and how much of a public place with a large enough crowd to freak someone out (I feel sardined in when around large crowds) If that woman smacked Abbie in ANY way at all, she would have the right because in that moment, you don't think someone is just grabbing you and swinging and jerking you. You don't know how allowing her to grab people will have a reaction on them.

The noises, yes he can defend and not look like as much of an idiot BUT if she grabs someone and they freak out and use some sort of self defense then they have no right to say anything to the person who hits Abbie thinking she's trying to attack them. If that woman did hit Abbie, it would be all their fault but you can see the woman was freaked and how quickly she moved away from Abbie.

When I'm out and about, if I'm somewhere and someone comes up and grabs any part of me, my first thought would NEVER be 'Hmmm, I wonder if they have autism or some disability where they would do this.' I'd defend myself and if it turns out the person did have a disability, I would feel bad AFTER but not in the moment. In that moment, I only would think of my safety.
That’s exactly what I said. My first instinct would be to defend myself.

Reactions: 8
I hope your Daughter feels better!

Also, there is a huge difference between the two of you so don't you ever worry! You are not vlogging your child and ignoring her in the process and just by your response right now, I just get this vibe from you that you would apologize if your child freaked someone out even if it was an accident and if the woman didn't speak English, you may try a translator or something to make it work.

You're doing the best you can, don't ever doubt yourself! I'm sure your child appreciates that you spend time with her as YOU where you're actually listening to what she wants and needs and you're not always holding a camera when you go out with her.

Abbie won't even look at a camera without them telling her like 3 times for a picture with anyone, my guess would be she thinks they want to film her some more.
Thanks v much. I can’t take it personally when she has a meltdown it us just her way of dealing with it and it’s awful having tooth pain especially with her sensory disorder. Just felt like venting cos it is bloody hard sometimes on days like this. Anyway they always say the child will take it out on their nearest and dearest!!

Anyway i agree a fluorescent jacket with non verbal autism on it would be beneficial out and about or something on her bag?

Also the family have to be careful with these people wishing they could bump into her and remind their ‘fans’ that Abbie is not a celebrity but a very disabled child.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Everywhere they went in Atlanta.. all I could see is corona virus germs everywhere ... especially at the aquarium..imagine everyone touching that glass all day long and that graffiti area they went to. Georgia and Florida are quickly becoming hot spots for corona virus behind New York and California..

I can see the Cabo trip.. but not really.. the corona virus already started..and international travel should have been off the table.. the Georgia trip is just crazy .. they were closing schools at the time! Not only did they go but visited every tourist area they could and ate out as much as possible... all while most of the people in Atlanta remained at home quarantined...its astonishing.
Summer and Isiah putting their head up inside that plastic tube where so many others had been. ICK

Stay healthy tattle family, sorry to hear about the issues with Drs and such. Try and stay positive, we will all get through this. I am doing social distancing, not working but am going for walks etc and just staying home. I am in the high risk for age group but no underlying issues.

So sorry to hear about tooth pain...it is the worst. (I am retired Dental). I hope they gave her antibiotics.

I feel like this virus could be an episode of Twilight Zone...it is so odd.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Had to watch 3 times for it to sink in to me that P was posing in the Grafitti Tunnel for someone to take her picture!! What the h...? I think A asked her, “ What are you looking at?”, and she coyly says ”nothing”. Then Isaiah comments that she wanted her picture taken. And he also says something about having to ask her to move out of the way....? I did not get what she was thinking! She must be so damn full of herself, like the girl in school who has rich parents and thinks that everyone wants to be her friend. I’m talking high school, folks! Her maturity level is NOT of a 40 year old mother of 2! And holding Abbie’s hand in the shrimp tank while counting back from 10, seemed REALLY mean! Heads up-anyone ever try to hold my hand in a tank of shrimp that suck on skin- I’m going to slap you. And then P wouldn’t hold her own hand in there for more than 2 seconds. Can’t stand that person. I would have included screenshots but not sure how.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Each video I skim through it seems that P is really unhappy now. Almost like she no longer wants to put this front up about her utopia life. Looks away from the camera and never smiles. Don’t even get me started on the “dancing” incident. These people are awful humans.
I have thought the same. Over the last few vlogs something has been off with her and Isaiah. She looks tired all the time and Isaiah looks unwell. I hope they are looking after him . Everything is Abbie 24 hours a day, they seem to forget they have another child who suffers with bad anxiety and also needs support.

Well great, that dumb question makes them feel validated, I'm sure! Googled it and this was one of the first results.

I don't like talking about a minors looks or anything, I just noticed from your picture her nails and she seems to bite them a lot? That nail looks like she's been going to town on it. Stress?
Arsewipe has some wacky genes going on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
New reports coming out re:virus have stated it is young adults who are now being sickened the most.( and prob spreading it as well).

So,this message is for Summer. You more than likely have been exposed. The trip to Atalanta, possible exposure from Tweedle Dee/Tweedle Dumber due to their trip.

Where ever you are at this point in time,stay there until the all clear is sounded. You may have taken the virus w you as well. Am sure the “family” can manage on their own,and you can still connect via chat etc.

If those dweebs cannot or will not be responsible maybe you can lead the way( if not already to late).

Despite MakeupDilly downplaying all of this and her smarmy hand sanitizer plugs,you are no safer than anyone else,and maybe more likely to get sick due to the reckless trip you all took.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m not proud to say what would have happened if in a dark place someone grabbed me like that. At very least I would have shoved her off me and my husband who suffers from PTSD would have shoved that camera up Asa’s bum. They need to start teaching her to keep her hands to herself. If any Maass squad are reading this for Abbie‘s and your safety you need to keep Abbie from ever doing something like that again.
I thought the same thing....My husband is a 5th degree black belt (inducted into the martial arts hall of fame 6 yrs ago) he has super fast reflexes and had anyone grabbed me or himself like that I guarentee they would have ended up restrained or on the ground waiting to get a fist to their ribs. They have to make sure she never does that again for her safety. Then to not even attempt to apologize...wrong and a Jack ass thing to not do! Shame on ALL of them for allowing that and not having enough compassion to make sure the woman was ok.

• Heart
Summer and Isiah putting their head up inside that plastic tube where so many others had been. ICK

Stay healthy tattle family, sorry to hear about the issues with Drs and such. Try and stay positive, we will all get through this. I am doing social distancing, not working but am going for walks etc and just staying home. I am in the high risk for age group but no underlying issues.

So sorry to hear about tooth pain...it is the worst. (I am retired Dental). I hope they gave her antibiotics.

I feel like this virus could be an episode of Twilight Zone...it is so odd.
They haven’t given her any as they need hospital to take xrays when she has the GA. For now they have dressed the cavity. Just hope it’s not months and months away when we can go hospital x

Reactions: 6
I tell you what, I dont like the big lady's attitude towards folks here lately. She is getting more bitchy and snooty by the minute. What has got her head so big? Is it those "I'm the highest in sales" moments? Well, she needs to understand that, all those sales she is making and all the money she is bringing in is just bc of Abigail and the FA channel, it has nothing to do with her ability as a "business woman".
Yup, to me just another sign that the Maass squad zombies are crazy. They actually buy her cosmetics:rolleyes:. Look, everyone in that house has bad skin. And obviously even Summer can't afford to buy "lipstick (drunk) Mama" stuff, she did her and Abbie's face masks with some product from TARGET! LOL.

Hey Prissy, couldn't be bothered to throw your "adopted daughter" some freebies??

Well everyone in the world is on a tight budget now. What will be the new plan for your overpriced Scamitizer now?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They haven’t given her any as they need hospital to take xrays when she has the GA. For now they have dressed the cavity. Just hope it’s not months and months away when we can go hospital x
Oh no...if she is in pain it is probably infected. Can the pediatrician get some antibiotics to her? That is so painful!!!! I am so sorry.

Reactions: 4
The scary behavior is starting to escalate with Abigail now. She is now just grabbing random folks whenever she wants to. Nobody even attempted to stop her or apologize to the poor lady she scared to death. They are all under the impression that everyone should know who they are so it should be just fine to allow this tit. What's next, pinching random folks? Grabbing them by the shirt collar bc they don't have snacks to give her? What makes it even worse is this virus going around. What if Abigail has it and now that poor woman would have it too. (I'm not saying Abigail does have, this is just an example.) I just don't like that they are allowing her to act like she rules the world and everyone else must bow to her and do whatever she wants, when she wants without apologies.

• Heart
Despite MakeupDilly downplaying all of this and her smarmy hand sanitizer plugs,you are no safer than anyone else,and maybe more likely to get sick due to the reckless trip you all took.
Exactly!!! The hand sanitizer clearly did not help her at all. How do you push a product saying how great it is when it didn't work for you...sniffling,coughing and snorting everywhere! I wonder how many people who ordered it are now thinking they just got bamboozled! Plus her makeup that clearly doesn't work on her either...yet the idiots who worship her keep on buying it even after seeing her wrinkly old lady face when she's only in her 30's!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Reasons why MakeupSilly looks a bit worn:

She realizes that for first time in long while,they are on their own w Abbie,and have no real timeline as to how long.

The back to back trips prob exhausted her,as well it should.

She admits to having just a head cold,prob is worried could be more.

The negative comments just on their own vlogs have increased,and who knows who is reading here,or reporting back what is being said.

Again,worried about the business( um,seriously,$72 for a palette of 6 eyeshadows?) and how bad they will be hit.

Prob stress eating and seeing weight going back up.

Having to cook/clean a bit more as they are all home.

And while we are seeing some content,one can only wonder what is really going on behind the scenes. Am sure Moobman is bitchy as hell as he has no real new content to film,and is prob demanding them to do something to make it happen.

Reality check is hitting her hard.

• Heart
I hope she can get care and get well very soon. I don't know how people feel about homeopathy, but I have some friends who swear by the treatment for everything, including tooth issues. Maybe could be some temporary relief. Excuse me, if you're not into that though, just trying to be helpful. My heart goes out to her, tooth pain is monster and especially for the kiddos :(

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Each video I skim through it seems that P is really unhappy now. Almost like she no longer wants to put this front up about her utopia life. Looks away from the camera and never smiles. Don’t even get me started on the “dancing” incident. These people are awful humans.
She's not tik tok'ing anymore either...not like before. I have zero sympathy for her if she's becoming depressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's not tik tok'ing anymore either...not like before. I have zero sympathy for her if she's becoming depressed.
At least something good has happened.
😄
I think she's just "under the weather" and will come back around.
When someone is as batshit crazy as she is, they cannot hide it.
At least for very long.
IMO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.