Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am referring to what Asa said of course, not you @zazaza:). Hope that was clear.
I'm going to stray temporarily into politics and say that when A makes comments like that about people, I want to comment and ask if they make a MAGA hat large enough to fit his fat head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm so sorry about your husband and that you can't be tested. I also have no PCP. Sadly, doctors in Florida are often in the 99.9% and I don't like a doctor who isn't the smartest person in the room.
I am glad I found this forum, too. And that I found it when I did. Being an autism sibling made me a bit lonely. I have my husband, friends and my Mom and I am surrounded by people who care, but a part of me still feels, after all these years, that I have to earn the love they give me. I can't just be my imperfect self and be part of anything good. In "normal" times those feelings are less pronounced. Now that we're self isolating I have all this time to myself and time to think. That's both good and bad. I've done a lot of processing by being here. When I see the compassion here for Isaiah, I can feel compassion for myself. Not self pity, but a sense that I did the best I could and I'm doing the best I can and that it's okay. I don't have to be perfect to make up for someone else.
Good people see and recognize other good people. I hope everything works out for you!

Reactions: 14
Geeze! Just watching the latest video Abbie grabbled that elderly woman. Asa didn't even apologize to her, he just said "she's dancing, it's ok".

Asa....you are one rude and inconsiderate man. You cannot edit out everything and that was just plain disrespectful. Perfect example of how he treats people
He's SUPER lucky with everything going on in the world and how much of a public place with a large enough crowd to freak someone out (I feel sardined in when around large crowds) If that woman smacked Abbie in ANY way at all, she would have the right because in that moment, you don't think someone is just grabbing you and swinging and jerking you. You don't know how allowing her to grab people will have a reaction on them.

The noises, yes he can defend and not look like as much of an idiot BUT if she grabs someone and they freak out and use some sort of self defense then they have no right to say anything to the person who hits Abbie thinking she's trying to attack them. If that woman did hit Abbie, it would be all their fault but you can see the woman was freaked and how quickly she moved away from Abbie.

When I'm out and about, if I'm somewhere and someone comes up and grabs any part of me, my first thought would NEVER be 'Hmmm, I wonder if they have autism or some disability where they would do this.' I'd defend myself and if it turns out the person did have a disability, I would feel bad AFTER but not in the moment. In that moment, I only would think of my safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
imagine from the lady's perspective .. she is probably standing there looking at the aquarium and its somewhat dark and all of a sudden she is grabbed by someone (not a small child)... and you hear grunting and this strange head movement and thrashing back and forth. I would be pretty startled myself.. no one would be prepared for that. I bet those stupid fans would have done at least that if they were in her situation..
I’m not proud to say what would have happened if in a dark place someone grabbed me like that. At very least I would have shoved her off me and my husband who suffers from PTSD would have shoved that camera up Asa’s bum. They need to start teaching her to keep her hands to herself. If any Maass squad are reading this for Abbie‘s and your safety you need to keep Abbie from ever doing something like that again.

Reactions: 23
I am probably compromised as well. 67 and finished BC treatments in December. But had my mammogram and ultrasound today and I am cancer-free! I am retired, so I stay at home most of the time anyway, which I love. I read this forum as much as I can, and I love it, Everyone is great, Stay well, all my friends! 😍😍
That’s great news! Take care xx

Abbie clearly thought it was someone from her group when she grabbed stranger but for Asa not to apologise and label the vlog Dance with a Stranger is just weird.

Am sure i just saw a facebook story just now of speech therapy and they are filming her doing sentences.Just the other day I commented here suggesting they film this kind of thing which is informative as dragging her to places isn’t.

My child who has special needs is off school as staff are self isolating.Not having a great time as she also has a tooth cavity and so is in pain and takes it out on me. The dentist has dressed it for now as due to the coronavirus the hospitals can’t take tooth out until coronavirus has passed. Her dentist is good and gave us visuals to prepare her. Believe me i am not a perfect parent and i am sure you would find fault with lots of things we do but difference is i am not vlogging and they are so they should be prepared for criticism

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Everywhere they went in Atlanta.. all I could see is corona virus germs everywhere ... especially at the aquarium..imagine everyone touching that glass all day long and that graffiti area they went to. Georgia and Florida are quickly becoming hot spots for corona virus behind New York and California..

I can see the Cabo trip.. but not really.. the corona virus already started..and international travel should have been off the table.. the Georgia trip is just crazy .. they were closing schools at the time! Not only did they go but visited every tourist area they could and ate out as much as possible... all while most of the people in Atlanta remained at home quarantined...its astonishing.

Reactions: 13
For the most part everyone on here advocates for Abbie to have bodily autonomy when it comes to the tickling,wrestling,bop booping of the Nose,etc.
And in the same vein,it extends across the board to all who come into contact w her. It is NOT Abbies world and we just happen to be in it. She has no right to touch,grab,any person just because she has autism.

The Moobman May think that everyone should just chill and accept that,but it’s not how this works.

As her parent,he is responsible for keeping her away from others. He is responsible if she does do something,and IS responsible for making an apology.

What he is actually doing IMO is hurting the autism community by pushing this kind of thinking/behavior. It makes it look like all parents/caregivers are rude,have no boundaries,and rules are not for them.

No one expects that a child such as Abbie should be kept at home,isolated,etc.

No matter your name is Maas,social protocols,rules,etc are also for you/yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s great news! Take care xx

Abbie clearly thought it was someone from her group when she grabbed stranger but for Asa not to apologise and label the vlog Dance with a Stranger is just weird.

Am sure i just saw a facebook story just now of speech therapy and they are filming her doing sentences.Just the other day I commented here suggesting they film this kind of thing which is informative as dragging her to places isn’t.

My child who has special needs is off school as staff are self isolating.Not having a great time as she also has a tooth cavity and so is in pain and takes it out on me. The dentist has dressed it for now as due to the coronavirus the hospitals can’t take tooth out until coronavirus has passed. Her dentist is good and gave us visuals to prepare her. Believe me i am not a perfect parent and i am sure you would find fault with lots of things we do but difference is i am not vlogging and they are so they should be prepared for criticism
I hope your Daughter feels better!

Also, there is a huge difference between the two of you so don't you ever worry! You are not vlogging your child and ignoring her in the process and just by your response right now, I just get this vibe from you that you would apologize if your child freaked someone out even if it was an accident and if the woman didn't speak English, you may try a translator or something to make it work.

You're doing the best you can, don't ever doubt yourself! I'm sure your child appreciates that you spend time with her as YOU where you're actually listening to what she wants and needs and you're not always holding a camera when you go out with her.

Abbie won't even look at a camera without them telling her like 3 times for a picture with anyone, my guess would be she thinks they want to film her some more.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Everywhere they went in Atlanta.. all I could see is corona virus germs everywhere ... especially at the aquarium..imagine everyone touching that glass all day long and that graffiti area they went to. Georgia and Florida are quickly becoming hot spots for corona virus behind New York and California..

I can see the Cabo trip.. but not really.. the corona virus already started..and international travel should have been off the table.. the Georgia trip is just crazy .. they were closing schools at the time! Not only did they go but visited every tourist area they could and ate out as much as possible... all while most of the people in Atlanta remained at home quarantined...its astonishing.
Exactly!
I understand that kids with Downs Syndrome have compromised immune systems.
Is it the same for IDD kids?
If so, they really took a huge risk for the well-being of their cash cow.
They must be too self centered and selfish to realize it or too stupid.
Or both.
In my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
For the most part everyone on here advocates for Abbie to have bodily autonomy when it comes to the tickling,wrestling,bop booping of the Nose,etc.
And in the same vein,it extends across the board to all who come into contact w her. It is NOT Abbies world and we just happen to be in it. She has no right to touch,grab,any person just because she has autism.

The Moobman May think that everyone should just chill and accept that,but it’s not how this works.

As her parent,he is responsible for keeping her away from others. He is responsible if she does do something,and IS responsible for making an apology.

What he is actually doing IMO is hurting the autism community by pushing this kind of thinking/behavior. It makes it look like all parents/caregivers are rude,have no boundaries,and rules are not for them.

No one expects that a child such as Abbie should be kept at home,isolated,etc.

No matter your name is Maas,social protocols,rules,etc are also for you/yours.
Also.. Asssa was prepared to film the encounter Abbie was having with this woman... he was going to film it instead of apologizing to her and pulling Abbie away from her. In his mind the woman should have just accepted being grabbed and happily "danced" with Abbie... he lives in such a bubble and only sees things from his own perspective.

I would have expected him to immediately grab her and apologize to the woman.... not try to film it!

Reactions: 18
I saw your post!! I think we should all do this on a daily basis ...let’s call them out and back each other up you guys
Honestly, I dont mind to comment with my actual account bc, I used to be a supporter of this family way back when and I used to comment alot but, I want them to know that I have seen the light and am no longer a supporter. (Its not like they would remember us little ppl though) That was my real account, my real name, and my real picture.

I tell you what, I dont like the big lady's attitude towards folks here lately. She is getting more bitchy and snooty by the minute. What has got her head so big? Is it those "I'm the highest in sales" moments? Well, she needs to understand that, all those sales she is making and all the money she is bringing in is just bc of Abigail and the FA channel, it has nothing to do with her ability as a "business woman".

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I honestly think after this fiasco that they need something like they have for her seatbelt AND if they already have this, she needs to be wearing it.

That aquarium like you all said, it was dark as hell. They need to get her one of those vests that nighttime joggers wear or a vest that glows in the dark with 'I'm non-verbal' or something so that people can SEE her coming at them in dark places and even if someone does not speak English, it's not the average fashion sense so even someone who wouldn't speak English can think 'Okay, this girl has a vest on there must be a problem.'

I also want to say after seeing that, I don't think it's a good idea for her to be meeting fans. We all have people we don't like and we just kinda ignore them or deal with them and hate them from afar if no other choice. Abbie has a choice in that, sadly. Abbie comes across one fan she does not like and anything could happen. Maybe not a super violent attack but slaps, pinches...you know? like she's allowed to do whenever she's home with nobody stopping it?

They already let her hair in her face and eat it, they dress her like she's 4 so....what's a vest going to hurt? Wearing one could protect Abbie and it NEEDS to glow in the dark for when she's out at night. Yes, she may not like it but they already lock her in her backpack, lock her in the vest when in public. I know they'll have an excuse of 'due to her sensory issues, we can't make her wear one.' OH, YES YOU bleeping CAN! It will keep your child safe from others during her bad actions and it will let others know to stay away from her or at least to expect these actions if they get close.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly, I dont mind to comment with my actual account bc, I used to be a supporter of this family way back when and I used to comment alot but, I want them to know that I have seen the light and am no longer a supporter. (Its not like they would remember us little ppl though) That was my real account, my real name, and my real picture.

I tell you what, I dont like the big lady's attitude towards folks here lately. She is getting more bitchy and snooty by the minute. What has got her head so big? Is it those "I'm the highest in sales" moments? Well, she needs to understand that, all those sales she is making and all the money she is bringing in is just bc of Abigail and the FA channel, it has nothing to do with her ability as a "business woman".
Like most businesses across the world right now,she too will take a hit in sales. People are going to pull back and hold onto what they have,buy only essentials,etc.
When her sales start to tank,when the merch.sales for Moobman start to tank,they are going to have a rude awakening.( and I for one have no empathy or sympathy for that).
I don’t know if Brandi,Becca,etc will be able to go in and help w Abbie at this time,and from what we have learned,Summer is also gone( and she should NOT return until all bans are lifted-just out of safety). So,they now have Abbie 24/7 w no breaks at all.
Content for vlogs is gonna be slim as well. Can only film pool scenes so much before one tires of seeing them( well,some of the more rabid fans will watch).

If this will be the karma moment for them,so be it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Each video I skim through it seems that P is really unhappy now. Almost like she no longer wants to put this front up about her utopia life. Looks away from the camera and never smiles. Don’t even get me started on the “dancing” incident. These people are awful humans.

Wow.
Toe thumb.
Who knew?
No doubt she got it from her dad.
😀
Well great, that dumb question makes them feel validated, I'm sure! Googled it and this was one of the first results.

Causes of brachydactyly
Brachydactyly is an inherited condition, which makes genetics the main cause. If you have shortened fingers or toes, other members of your family most likely also have the condition. ... Brachydactyly might be caused by Down syndrome or Cushing's syndrome, for example.
I don't like talking about a minors looks or anything, I just noticed from your picture her nails and she seems to bite them a lot? That nail looks like she's been going to town on it. Stress?

Reactions: 7
Each video I skim through it seems that P is really unhappy now. Almost like she no longer wants to put this front up about her utopia life. Looks away from the camera and never smiles. Don’t even get me started on the “dancing” incident. These people are awful humans.
She's infected with the ebbie jeebies!!
Probably just feels bad. 😀
And she deserves to.
In my opinion.

Reactions: 5
Well great, that dumb question makes them feel validated, I'm sure! Googled it and this was one of the first results.

I don't like talking about a minors looks or anything, I just noticed from your picture her nails and she seems to bite them a lot? That nail looks like she's been going to town on it. Stress?
While often it is genetic. But,can also be caused from medications a mother may have been taking while pregnant.

She's infected with the ebbie jeebies!!
Probably just feels bad. 😀
And she deserves to.
In my opinion.
Maybe her sales have started to take a hit. Don’t forget,w the way this business is run,she needs all of those down the tier to have big sales in order for to make monies as well. Newbies will not be doing so well right now w this pandemic crashing the economy,and any others facing the same prospects.
And the prospect of being the sole caregivers for Abbie 24/7 w no break at all can be doing a number on her as well.

Reactions: 8
I can see it now. That lady comes down with corona virus, contacts the Aquarium about the girl that grabbed her. They find out it was Asa (fat mom and dad, wild child) and sue them!!!

I swear I think that family could attack and beat an old person to death and the fans would make excuses for them and claim "it's ok, Abbie is so cute"

I actually think this is a great idea, but it needs to be hush hush. If they follow here, they'll figure it out and you"ll be stuck making new accts to comment. They shadow banned me, and I didnt know it for a while. I was pissed, but too lazy to start a new acct just to comment over there. The asshole.
Me too...haven't been able to post on their videos for about 6 months.

• Haha
  • Heart
The days ahead for the Maas family will surely prove just how well they deal w things. No restaurants to go to. If their DD is not a take out,prob no coffee runs. Am sure for safety reasons,all home aides have cancelled their visits.

Can’t go visit the Grands and the Grands can’t visit them. No meetups,no trips to here or there. If as some have stated they have a cleaning person,they maybe staying away as well.

The big to do trips w the family to the PO to get mail is a taboo as well right now.

P is going to have to cook every night,and w Abbie/Isiah home,there is lunch as well. ( am sure they know of every delivery place still opened as well).

They are going to have a real test like so many others every day face when it’s solely on them to do for their autistic child.( many don’t have the services they have).

So,stir crazy and watching sales start to fall will am sure cause MakeupSilly to go into a major funk...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.