Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised they didn’t delete the whole thing!

Yes, I’m doing my best to bring those fools down... by any means necessary

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok guys ... just an explanation of where the feces comment came from. I was just trying to explain to the rabid fans that just because if someone does it for you, doesn’t make it right (I didn’t want to go there but I had to think of an extreme example to make my point) ... here are the first set of screenshots of their attempts to eat me alive...

Ok so I think they uploaded wrong so read the right one first ...
It’s like banging your head against a brick wall, they are absolutely stupid.
After watching the Atlanta vlog, I have noticed that miss piggy always walks well away from Abbie. When she grabbed that woman, her face was like stone, I honestly believe that she is embarrassed by Abbie but would never admit it. All these trips they are doing are entirely for their benefit, Abbie couldn’t care less where she is. The only time she looks remotely present is when food is about.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok guys ... just an explanation of where the feces comment came from. I was just trying to explain to the rabid fans that just because if someone does it for you, doesn’t make it right (I didn’t want to go there but I had to think of an extreme example to make my point) ... here are the first set of screenshots of their attempts to eat me alive...

What thread is this on, I'll come to your rescue, my fine friend!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What thread is this on, I'll come to your rescue, my fine friend!
This was the one that was like “girls day before parents come back”’just from a few ago !

Someone even commented... awwwee Abbie is at the age where she just doesn’t want the parents around... or some BS like that. They really think this girl understands that the parents around lol

• Sick
Reactions: 9
This was the one that was like “girls day before parents come back”’just from a few ago !

Someone even commented... awwwee Abbie is at the age where she just doesn’t want the parents around... or some BS like that. They really think this girl understands that the parents around lol
What was the beginning comment that will be the first one that I can click on?

Reactions: 2

That’s their fans. I couldn’t help but read the next post. Where the lady claims Abbie is at that age when she thinks it’s “cool” to be home without Mom/Dad... do their fans have any clue at all? Abbie has the mental maturity of a 4 yr old! How many kids at that age would think k it “cool” to be home without the parents?
People crying,speaking of how much they see what the Maas have done for her,etc. ad nauseum!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
That’s their fans. I couldn’t help but read the next post. Where the lady claims Abbie is at that age when she thinks it’s “cool” to be home without Mom/Dad... do their fans have any clue at all? Abbie has the mental maturity of a 4 yr old! How many kids at that age would think k it “cool” to be home without the parents?
People crying,speaking of how much they see what the Maas have done for her,etc. ad nauseum!
I commented on that too! I said she doesn’t understand this stuff. These people are as delusional as the parents!

What was the beginning comment that will be the first one that I can click on?
I think “ that was gross how he put the whole doughnut in her mouth”

Tha
I commented on that too! I said she doesn’t understand this stuff. These people are as delusional as the parents!

I think “ that was gross how he put the whole doughnut in her mouth”
t my comment

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Ok, I gotcha on one of your comments but, I couldn't find that particular thread. I'm still looking. You'll know it's me right off the bat with the way I word tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw your post!! I think we should all do this on a daily basis ...let’s call them out and back each other up you guys

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dont think that wild swinging back and forth of her head that Abbie does is really her way of dancing. What do you all think?

And they freaking talked about the dang Corona virus on the video...they are liars about the timeline for sure.

And I hate when Assa tries to be all cool when talking to Isaiah. Like using phrases like "dope photos"...I notice he does this all the time.

• Heart
I saw your post!! I think we should all do this on a daily basis ...let’s call them out and back each other up you guys
I actually think this is a great idea, but it needs to be hush hush. If they follow here, they'll figure it out and you"ll be stuck making new accts to comment. They shadow banned me, and I didnt know it for a while. I was pissed, but too lazy to start a new acct just to comment over there. The asshole.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I dont think that wild swinging back and forth of her head that Abbie does is really her way of dancing. What do you all think?

And they freaking talked about the dang Corona virus on the video...they are liars about the timeline for sure.

And I hate when Assa tries to be all cool when talking to Isaiah. Like using phrases like "dope photos"...I notice he does this all the time.
They keep saying she’s dancing when she does it.., but in my opinion it’s she she’s going full cray cray. You can see in the video I posted about the talent show. I think it’s just convenient for them to say “ohhh she’s dancing” as opposed to “damn she’s going really getting there to where we have to leave”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly ... I just didn’t want to get attacked. Lol but yes, I thought that was generous too. I should have set it at 99.9% 😂
That is more realistic. I was just at the pharmacy getting meds for this flu that won't go away. Every single person in line in front of me was what I call in IT a "frequent flyer." Finally got to pay and the pharmacist was apologizing. I told him I work in IT and this week has been, on a scale of trainwreck and dumpster fire, walking on legos. I got a laugh and confirmation that he is another .01%er. They are rare.

I did not hear an apology either. I would be mortified, as that woman was. You could see her recoil.

Floridian here..but I always say I am originally from Ohio.
Why should they have to apologize to a mere mortal who's trying to enjoy a day at the aquarium?
I would have had my pronounced startle reflex and scream my husband would have been rushing in to help me out. And I am sure that the vlog would have been called "Mean People at the Aquarium."

I spent a large chunk of my school years in Michigan. So I say I'm from Michigan. I can tell enough Ohio jokes to prove it, too.

I actually think this is a great idea, but it needs to be hush hush. If they follow here, they'll figure it out and you"ll be stuck making new accts to comment. They shadow banned me, and I didnt know it for a while. I was pissed, but too lazy to start a new acct just to comment over there. The asshole.
Agreed. We could use the private messaging for this. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Have you seen the VLOG today? Abbie grabbed a random woman and did her "dancing" with her. Assssa filmed only the lower half of the woman but you could tell she was freaked out.. Abbie grabbed both of her hands. Assssa said.. its ok.. she is just dancing...its fine. Wow!
if some random kid or person came up to me unexpectedly like that you can be doggone sure I would pull away....how the heck did that woman know what was going on?

Reactions: 13
if some random kid or person came up to me unexpectedly like that you can be doggone sure I would pull away....how the heck did that woman know what was going on?
She reacted calmer than I would expect anyone to in that situation... damn

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe they all visited an aquarium! So at the end of Feb, a 49 yr old dental x-ray tech picked up Covid19, began w/ cold symptoms the week of/just prior to 3/6....worked all week w/ patients....woke w/ a fever & feeling awful on 3/6, called 911, was admitted to ICU, then eventually put into a medically induced coma, was showing signs of getting better until her fever spiked again yesterday am, caused low O2 sats, cardiac arrest, & they couldn’t save her. Her daughter is 11. THIS COVID19 is not playing, like the mASS’s are! I stopped the vid during the aquarium tube part to write this. I’m so pissing mad at all those numbskulls! Touching aquarium glass, etc. COVID19 WILL BITE THEM IN THE ASSS FOR SURE. Unlike us, he’ll get paid for it though because he’ll be filming. YT should demonetize any Covid19 vids.

• Sad
  • Heart
I had to ask myself while watching the many views of the aquarium and graffiti tunnel...wait..are you sure this is a blog about autism? I dont need to see all their dang pictures at the aquarium I can go to my own. They are "working HARD" at this? Wish that was my job!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.